What is your longest dramathon record? What show? Why? Mine is 16 hours... Almost died. I was watching Goodbye Solo... Wanted to know about the old mute lady and her story...
About 35 hours because I'm a total insomniac. I went through Bloody Monday, Rescue and Long Vacation. Now that I think about it, that might have something to do with why I didn't enjoy the last two.
35 hours!!! Gosh!
femmedesneiges wrote: About 35 hours because I'm a total insomniac. I went through Bloody Monday, Rescue and Long Vacation. Now that I think about it, that might have something to do with why I didn't enjoy the last two.
30 Hours for jumong, and with deception in the end, after every marathon I have some lol
icysnowqueen wrote: 35 hours!!! Gosh!

I wouldn't recommend it. xD It makes you hate everything.
Well, maybe about 3-5 hours D: Very pathetic, I know. I'm just usually too tired because I'm in high school now and stuff like that.
I do dramathon during my term breaks. :D
choi wrote: Well, maybe about 3-5 hours D: Very pathetic, I know. I'm just usually too tired because I'm in high school now and stuff like that.
Hm....10 hours I think xP I almost marathoned through the entirely of Shut Up Flower Boy band in one day! *o* (okay 2 days since I watched the last 6 hours on the next day xD).
Only 1 hour and 10-15 minutes...total 11-12 K episodes in a day but nothing continuous. 15-20 minutes break after each episode. Even 1 hour episodes are long...
I think that's a feat too. That's like spending the whole day watching drama! :D
TheTranquilKnight wrote: Only 1 hour and 10-15 minutes...total 11-12 K episodes in a day but nothing continuous. 15-20 minutes break after each episode.

Even 1 hour episodes are long...
I haven't watched this show. :D
MinaVIP wrote: Hm....10 hours I think xP I almost marathoned through the entirely of Shut Up Flower Boy band in one day! *o* (okay 2 days since I watched the last 6 hours on the next day xD).
hmm I'm not sure but i think 16hrs? I managed to finish Lie to me in just one day
It started with a kiss and They kiss again, finished both seasons in just three days. Otherwise I can finish a japanese drama in one day. But I think that is my record. ^^
In a 24 hour period maybe 4-5 episodes. I'm impressed by everyone who can watch more than that in a day!
Long ago, I used to marathon them. The longest was probably 8ish. Maybe less. These days, not so much.