Crazy4You wrote: High School Debut had a lot of cheesy special effects in it, I almost didn't finish it =___=

yes yes .. and the short one that loves cake jumps made my stomach twist .. what was that about ? ... thjey could have done it so much better ... but anywas

PinkDiamond wrote: I can't watch anything Hana Kimi...I have tried and not succeeded.

i agree.. i was disappointed in first one because it lacked romance.. did u read the manga ? aahhh it was soo good .. :) 10 times better than drama
PinkDiamond wrote: I can't watch anything Hana Kimi...I have tried and not succeeded.

I've seen the main two versions but couldn't get through the remake haha

Hana Kimi (2OO7) was my very first drama (:

BiyaS wrote: yes yes .. and the short one that loves cake jumps made my stomach twist .. what was that about ? ... thjey could have done it so much better ... but anywas

i agree.. i was disappointed in first one because it lacked romance.. did u read the manga ? aahhh it was soo good .. :) 10 times better than drama

Yeah I agree they could've did so much better with it, I just don't like it when they do so many cheesy effects :/

Hana-Kimi (2OO7) was my very first drama and I loved it even though it wasn't close to the manga - I think Ikuta Toma and all the randomness made it something I still wound up loving haha. And the manga was super good! The reason why I found the drama haha, I was looking to see if they had an anime on it and found the dramas instead (I've also seen the Taiwan version which I liked because it was closer to the manga, but the ending wasn't good at all). Sano in the manga was the best though! Even though Nakatsu is my favorite :p
My Dropped Dramas

Joanna wrote: I have dropped 19 dramas: I'm just going to mention, for now, the ones I remember why I dropped.

1. My Girl- I tried to watch it a few times because people kept raving about it, but I loath the air the main female character breathed. I intensely disliked from the way she did her hair to the way she wore shoes (I guess that covers from head to toe.) The way she spoke, and the way she stood...You get the idea.

2. Love Buffet- I actually tried to watch this once again after I dropped it because people also kept saying good things about it. I dropped it because she reminded me too much of PK's Oh Ha Ni and this time there was no Kim Hyun Joong...

Rating: "Stalker-ish behavior is soo not attractive."

3. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho: I dropped it because I hated that she followed him like a puppy.

Rating: "You are a Gumiho...grow a tail... -_-"

1. 9 End 2 Outs- I can't even remember why I dropped you, must have been your leading lady feeling sorry for herself all the time because she was dating someone younger...Whatever...I don't care...

2. Anmitsu Hime- Just no..

3. Bad Couple- Just ugh..

4. Beethoven Virus- I couldn't get past your first episode, twice. Then, you had been on my "On-Hold list for a while"...It was time to go and let you rest in peace...

5. Drunken to Love You- You have Rainie Yang, stupid acting, over-acting, one of the worst looking male leads in the history of Taiwanese dramas...Just go away and take Rainie with you!

6. Goong S- I didn't care enough about your story, plus no eye candy to keep me interested.

7. Gumiho: Tale of the Fox's Child- Your Fake looking Gumiho is a no, no...

8. Hana Kimi: No eye candy and later learned someone on my blacklist of actors is in it...

9. Hana Yori Dango: Refer to dropped drama #8.

10. Ikemen Desu Ne- No eye candy and Japanese Jeremy grossed me out..

11. Jumong- Apparently, you are one of the greatest dramas ever. Sadly, for you, I was not in the least impressed with you. In your case is not even about you having no eye candy, you just bored me to death. I had to let you go.

12. Kaibutsu kun- You and your fake looking creatures can enjoy your stay in my dropped list.

13. Koishite Akuma: I was happy when I found you. Yay! Vamps! But your main leading lady was just too stalker-ish/ nosy/snoop-y(?) for me. I just couldn't keep watching.

14. Koizora- It's nothing personal, I just preferred to watch the short version instead...

15. Love Buffet- *Refer to quote above*

16. Mary Stayed Out All Night- I tried to watch you, even though your leading actress is one of the ones in my blacklist. But 10-15 minutes into watching her moan and complain, I just couldn't do it and had to let you go.

17. Miss Ripley- Hmm, so many things wrong with you...Yoochun, LDH...Plus, I read spoilers of your ending and I lost any lingering interest I had in you.

18. Muscle Girl- I started watching you because of Lee HongKi. But MG, you are as random as hell. You moved too fast, it bordered on people with psychological disorders fast. Yeah, I know you are a Japanese drama and you only have 10 episodes, but after you I have watched plenty of 10 episode Japanese dramas which had a nice pacing. No excuses!

19. My Girl- *Refer to quote above*

20. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho- *Refer to quote above*

21. Mysterious Incredible Terminator- I just wasn't into you.

22. Obstetrics and Gynecology Doctors- I lost interest in you.

23. One Fine Day- I only wanted to watch you because of Ma Ru oppa (a.k.a. Nam Goong Min), but from the very first minutes you were throwing a subliminal message: "Drop me! Drop me!". And it seems, I was right to let you go.

24. One Million Stars Falling from the Sky- You bored me...

25. Pasta- You also bored me. I was to let you go because of "The Voice", but there will be others...

26. Poseidon- How bad can you be? I watched three episodes and the first two were complete OST terror! Your leading lady sounded either drunk or like she had a speech problem. I usually get why leading ladies don't like a guy, but I never understood her dislike towards....I can't even remember his name, so let's just say Siwon's character.

27. Prosecutor Princess- You have one of the most ridiculous leading females. I just couldn't stand her.

28. Romance Town- I thought you had a promising start, then you just bored me. You spent months in my On-Hold list, but I also had to let you rest in my peace.

29. Sweet 18- You were already on shaky ground and then you introduced Lee Da Hee.

30. The Little Fairy- Your description sounded interesting, but I can't stand how your cast acts.

31. Three Kingdoms- I watched your first two episodes even though you bored me from the very first 10 minutes, but you are too boring and long for me to commit.

I have like two more, I think both are Chinese, but they are not in the database.
Crazy4You wrote:

Yeah I agree they could've did so much better with it, I just don't like it when they do so many cheesy effects :/

Hana-Kimi (2OO7) was my very first drama and I loved it even though it wasn't close to the manga - I think Ikuta Toma and all the randomness made it something I still wound up loving haha. And the manga was super good! The reason why I found the drama haha, I was looking to see if they had an anime on it and found the dramas instead (I've also seen the Taiwan version which I liked because it was closer to the manga, but the ending wasn't good at all). Sano in the manga was the best though! Even though Nakatsu is my favorite :p

i agree... "nods head
so true ... i agree with every word u said ... Sano was so much better in manga :)
PinkDiamond wrote: Last night, after seeing Jeanie's comment on LisNoir's wall about her drop list, I went to look at it and laughed. I had imagined in my mind the reasons for her dropping most of them (since her drop list is kinda long). Now after seeing her write it out, it's even more funny because I was right about most of them! LOL.

LOL...which ones did you miss? :p
I'm copying Lis:

Boys Before Flowers ~ Oh my god…I know a lot of people like this and I kind of did too for the first ½ of the drama but after a while Jan Dee began to grate on my last nerve. How many times does a stupid girl get a pass to be saved. Then, even after her multiple rescues she still doesn’t like the guy? And Mr. #2 Soulmate? You may be slightly cool but, you look like a girl and your hair is orange. DROPPED!

Call of the Country ~ Snorefest 2010. So so boring.

Crime Squad ~ I tried, I really did. But no.

Exhibition of Fireworks ~ Drama I will never forgive you. If I could do more than drop you I would. You took my sweetheart Oori Ji Hwan ah and you did bad things to him! I hate you!

Jotei ~ Oh man…Could Shota have looked more beautiful in this? I could not have wanted to slap a lead actress more. I would have run into his skinny/hot arms in two shakes of a saucy lamb’s tail and never let him up for air. But the reason I really dropped you is because of A SPOILER FOR THE ENDING IN THE REVIEW!!! WAE? WAE DID THAT PERSON SPOIL THE END IN THEIR REVIEW?

Jumong ~ See LisNoirs comments in her post and DITTO!

Man of Honor ~ See above. Oh Sucky NON Baseball Makjang Mess!

Myung Wol The Spy ~ What a freaking waste. Ugh. I’m so sorry Eric.

Paradise Farm ~ NO NO NO. And btw…That lead Guy Max whatever? His head doesn’t fit right on his body.

Romance Town ~ I liked you for a while but then you seriously started to bore me. Bye Bye!

Will It Snow At Christmas ~ I love Go Soo. I didn’t like this drama.

Witch Yoo Hee ~ This was so bad.
This thread looks nice.
I should contribute to it. Why do we drop dramas?

1.101st Proposal: I dropped it due to lack of proper mirrors, but maybe one day I`ll finish it.

2. Boys before Flower: Lee Min Ho is my man, but even for him I won`t watch such a .....I have no words for it. Ohh, I couldn`t watch more than one ep.

3.Gokusen: Not even Hotties can make me go through more than half of an ep. I hate repetive stuff in drama/movie/anime/books.

4.Goong S: The first one was just too good, I gave this one a chance, but somehow I dropped it.

5.Kurosagi: I think I dropped this drama not just because of Maki and the lame story, but because of that one pant with red belts.

6.Mary stayed out: My gosh, can a drama be that pointless?

7.Mei-chan no shijitsu: that lead girl is soooooo unattractive that I couldn`t stand watching her even for one ep.

8.Stand Up: Nope proper mirror, but now I couldn´t watch it cause it isn`t interesting.

9.Tokyo Boy: Yes, it a movie and I dropped it. I hate Maki!

10.Yamato Nadeshiko shichi henge: Long name, pretty boys and its much worser than the manga( read it up to volume 20 or so).
Kohei is a jerk!

11.Yankee-kun to Megane-chan- The leads are so not teenage like, the story is just uninteresting and its bad at all.
LisNoir wrote: My Dropped Dramas

1. 9 End 2 Outs- I can't even remember why I dropped you, must have been your leading lady feeling sorry for herself all the time because she was dating someone younger...Whatever...I don't care...

2. Anmitsu Hime- Just no..

3. Bad Couple- Just ugh..

4. Beethoven Virus- I couldn't get past your first episode, twice. Then, you had been on my "On-Hold list for a while"...It was time to go and let you rest in peace...

5. Drunken to Love You- You have Rainie Yang, stupid acting, over-acting, one of the worst looking male leads in the history of Taiwanese dramas...Just go away and take Rainie with you!

6. Goong S- I didn't care enough about your story, plus no eye candy to keep me interested.

7. Gumiho: Tale of the Fox's Child- Your Fake looking Gumiho is a no, no...

8. Hana Kimi: No eye candy and later learned someone on my blacklist of actors is in it...

9. Hana Yori Dango: Refer to dropped drama #8.

10. Ikemen Desu Ne- No eye candy and Japanese Jeremy grossed me out..

11. Jumong- Apparently, you are one of the greatest dramas ever. Sadly, for you, I was not in the least impressed with you. In your case is not even about you having no eye candy, you just bored me to death. I had to let you go.

12. Kaibutsu kun- You and your fake looking creatures can enjoy your stay in my dropped list.

13. Koishite Akuma: I was happy when I found you. Yay! Vamps! But your main leading lady was just too stalker-ish/ nosy/snoop-y(?) for me. I just couldn't keep watching.

14. Koizora- It's nothing personal, I just preferred to watch the short version instead...

15. Love Buffet- *Refer to quote above*

16. Mary Stayed Out All Night- I tried to watch you, even though your leading actress is one of the ones in my blacklist. But 10-15 minutes into watching her moan and complain, I just couldn't do it and had to let you go.

17. Miss Ripley- Hmm, so many things wrong with you...Yoochun, LDH...Plus, I read spoilers of your ending and I lost any lingering interest I had in you.

18. Muscle Girl- I started watching you because of Lee HongKi. But MG, you are as random as hell. You moved too fast, it bordered on people with psychological disorders fast. Yeah, I know you are a Japanese drama and you only have 10 episodes, but after you I have watched plenty of 10 episode Japanese dramas which had a nice pacing. No excuses!

19. My Girl- *Refer to quote above*

20. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho- *Refer to quote above*

21. Mysterious Incredible Terminator- I just wasn't into you.

22. Obstetrics and Gynecology Doctors- I lost interest in you.

23. One Fine Day- I only wanted to watch you because of Ma Ru oppa (a.k.a. Nam Goong Min), but from the very first minutes you were throwing a subliminal message: "Drop me! Drop me!". And it seems, I was right to let you go.

24. One Million Stars Falling from the Sky- You bored me...

25. Pasta- You also bored me. I was to let you go because of "The Voice", but there will be others...

26. Poseidon- How bad can you be? I watched three episodes and the first two were complete OST terror! Your leading lady sounded either drunk or like she had a speech problem. I usually get why leading ladies don't like a guy, but I never understood her dislike towards....I can't even remember his name, so let's just say Siwon's character.

27. Prosecutor Princess- You have one of the most ridiculous leading females. I just couldn't stand her.

28. Romance Town- I thought you had a promising start, then you just bored me. You spent months in my On-Hold list, but I also had to let you rest in my peace.

29. Sweet 18- You were already on shaky ground and then you introduced Lee Da Hee.

30. The Little Fairy- Your description sounded interesting, but I can't stand how your cast acts.

31. Three Kingdoms- I watched your first two episodes even though you bored me from the very first 10 minutes, but you are too boring and long for me to commit.

I have like two more, I think both are Chinese, but they are not in the database.

I can't stop laughing!!! OHMGeeee I think I'm really gonna burst. On a serious note, why do you really hate Oguri Shun
Hahaha your guys' posts made me laugh! And Lis I disagree with you on there being no eye-candy in Hana-Kimi (Ikuta Toma!!! :p) but we have different tastes and it's your opinion :p

Haha Jeanie you make me laugh, too, :p

jeanie65jh wrote: And Mr. #2 Soulmate? You may be slightly cool but, you look like a girl and your hair is orange.

Hahaha I thought he had a major improvement after his hair got cut, but in the beginning his hair was just too long and girly D:

jeanie65jh wrote: DROPPED!COLOR="blue"]Paradise Farm ~[/COLOR] NO NO NO. And btw…That lead Guy Max whatever? His head doesn’t fit right on his body.

Hahaha isn't the lead Changmin from TVXQ? Haha poor guy :p
I actually just have 2 dramas on my dropped list, the others are on hold-on list. I'm still thinking of reasons to watch them, but haven't found a reason yet.
Boys Over Flower --- that was just darn overrated, it's okay but.... the end was no good

Shinning Inheritance was good, plus LSG.. but have to cry straight through 4 eps sapped all the energy I had left to watch the remaining 20 something eps

MGIAG--- was also good, but didn't work out for me

Miss No Good --- this just has too much effects, it would be better to make it into an anime or something

Anna (can't remember the title)..... it didn't just make any sense

Romance Town---- It looks more like a maid version of desperate Housewives to me.

I try to watch dramas with high ratings, if it doesn't work, then.....
PinkDiamond wrote: Don't get her started on Oguri! He's in my eye candy list but she adamantly refuses to acknowledge him! She doesn't like the way he looks, or acts, or...well she just doesn't like him. LoL

We've been through that already, I just felt like popping the question again. I so <3 him. From perspective I really don't seem to understand.