Sleepninja wrote: Same here, I hate to drop things because I always wonder, what if it gets better? Also I hate unfinished stories, but I've had to tell myself that if I'm having that much trouble finishing it then it's time to move on :)

I have even forced myself to continue to watch something:) LOL Somehow stupid I know but....
I hate unfinshed stories too...it has happened to me that I watched the first few episodes from an Drama...then I forgot it because I somehow didn´t want to watch it again,and I forgot its name :D It was always nagging me,the plot and the actors I didn´t like before...suddenly they became excellent ones with an very good plot and an interesting story.
Then finally after two years I finished it finally because I found it again and somehow I was an little disappointed xD
Because it was all just my imigination
Mirichan wrote: I have even forced myself to continue to watch something:) LOL Somehow stupid I know but....
I hate unfinshed stories too...it has happened to me that I watched the first few episodes from an Drama...then I forgot it because I somehow didn´t want to watch it again,and I forgot its name :D It was always nagging me,the plot and the actors I didn´t like before...suddenly they became excellent ones with an very good plot and an interesting story.
Then finally after two years I finished it finally because I found it again and somehow I was an little disappointed xD
Because it was all just my imigination

I have done this too: Forced myself to keep watching something. See Playful Kiss and MSOAN. But I don't really do that anymore. I've decided there are too many good dramas out there I WANT to watch and that are good. And...in some cases, it's taken me a very long time to move a drama from hold to dropped but I finally decided to let go of those too. See Jumong and Romance Town.
Jeaniessi wrote: See Jumong and Romance Town.

Drop it like it's hot dropping party! High 5! LOL
LisNoir wrote: Drop it like it's hot dropping party! High 5! LOL

I know! That was so funny. "Oh just let it go already!" BE BRAVE! lmao!
Jeaniessi wrote: I know! That was so funny. "Oh just let it go already!" BE BRAVE! lmao!

Jajajaja...
LisNoir wrote: LOL! Maybe I should drop Sung...Scandal. It's taken me almost two years to try to get past ep. 1.

No! SKKS is really good. You can't drop a drama before ep 3 because we all know most first eps are pretty hard to get through.
SayItAintSoJoe wrote: No! SKKS is really good. You can't drop a drama before ep 3 because we all know most first eps are pretty hard to get through.

I agree with this Joe...now we need to get Lis on board! (ummmmm... ;) )
That's gonna be pretty impossible to do when I have to keep watching ep. 1 because I forget what happens and by the end of it, I just don't want to bother with it. I think the only reason I haven't dropped it is because everyone keeps saying how good it is, BUT if my feelings towards other dramas that people just love and are "must see" say anything, SS might be one of those that everyone loves, but I simply cannot stand.
LisNoir wrote: That's gonna be pretty impossible to do when I have to keep watching ep. 1 because I forget what happens and by the end of it, I just don't want to bother with it. I think the only reason I haven't dropped it is because everyone keeps saying how good it is, BUT if my feelings towards other dramas that people just love and are "must see" say anything, SS might be one of those that everyone loves, but I simply cannot stand.

Well, as Mr. Darcy always says.. "My good opinion, once lost, is lost forever!" lol! (quoting Jane Austin in an Asian drama thread...I haven't slept.)
SS was my first saeguk so it has a special place in my heart..it basically paved a way for saeguks for me...however, after having watched TPM and DRT...imma hafta say it is not even half as good lol...Yoo Ah In rocks the badass look though and i loved Yoochun in it...and if not for anyone else Lis-ssi, you should give it a try for your Joong Ki-ssi lol
KamZ wrote: SS was my first saeguk so it has a special place in my heart..it basically paved a way for saeguks for me...however, after having watched TPM and DRT...imma hafta say it is not even half as good lol...Yoo Ah In rocks the badass look though and i loved Yoochun in it...and if not for anyone else Lis-ssi, you should give it a try for your Joong Ki-ssi lol

Yes she should! If only for Song Joong Ki...He just rocks his part in this. A totally winning and standout performance.
Jeaniessi wrote: Well, as Mr. Darcy always says.. "My good opinion, once lost, is lost forever!" lol! (quoting Jane Austin in an Asian drama thread...I haven't slept.)

Jajaja...You need to go to bed!

KamZ wrote: SS was my first saeguk so it has a special place in my heart..it basically paved a way for saeguks for me...however, after having watched TPM and DRT...imma hafta say it is not even half as good lol...Yoo Ah In rocks the badass look though and i loved Yoochun in it...and if not for anyone else Lis-ssi, you should give it a try for your Joong Ki-ssi lol

Jeaniessi wrote: Yes she should! If only for Song Joong Ki...He just rocks his part in this. A totally winning and standout performance.

Does he appear a lot? And I mean, a lot! lol
LisNoir wrote: Jajaja...You need to go to bed!

Does he appear a lot? And I mean, a lot! lol

a helluva lot more than in DRT, that's for sure. ..and I know I do. I'm so tired!
Jeaniessi wrote: a helluva lot more than in DRT, that's for sure. ..and I know I do. I'm so tired!

But Deep Rooted Tree was so good. I had no problems getting hooked to that one.
All dropped because of intense boredom 1 Edit Birdie Buddy Korea 2011 Drama 5 -/+5/24 2 Edit Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy Korea 2005 Drama 0 -/+6/16 3 Edit Miss Ripley Korea 2011 Drama 5 -/+4/16 4 Edit Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de Japan 2011 Drama 5 -/+3/10 5 Edit Scent of a Woman Korea 2011 Drama 4 -/+11/16 6 Edit Summer Scent Korea 2003 Drama 4 -/+15/20 7 Edit Winter Sonata Korea 2002 Drama 1 -/+3/20 Dramas: 7, Episodes: 122, Movies: 0, Days: 4.13