i dropped my cellphone more than hundred times but still its alive ~~~ lolfail :)

bokami only dropped drama if theres no opportunity to continue watching it....

hmm.. let me think again if i dropped something coz of its borefying epicfailness
bokami wrote: i dropped my cellphone more than hundred times but still its alive ~~~ lolfail :)

hmm.. let me think again if i dropped something coz of its borefying epicfailness

*looks at Jeanie* :D
it's being added now! hahahaha!
bokami wrote: i dropped my cellphone more than hundred times but still its alive ~~~ lolfail :)

Hahaha the first part xD

I have dropped a total of 5 things!

Can't Lose - couldn't make it through the first episode D:
Hana Kimi [Remake] - couldn't make it past the first 1O minutes, 2OO7 FTW!
Lovely Complex - movie - cheesy special effects killed it for me
Sand Chronicles - why on earth can't I find the freakin' episodes? Haha
Three Kingdoms - Too long, I tried, might go back..
jeanie65jh wrote: it's being added now! hahahaha!

Yippee!

Crazy4You wrote: Hahaha the first part xD

I have dropped a total of 5 things!

Can't Lose - couldn't make it through the first episode D:
Hana Kimi [Remake] - couldn't make it past the first 1O minutes, 2OO7 FTW!
Lovely Complex - movie - cheesy special effects killed it for me
Sand Chronicles - why on earth can't I find the freakin' episodes? Haha
Three Kingdoms - Too long, I tried, might go back..

Haha We were going through your list last night and still couldn't make much of a dent. But at least you were able to get rid of more than I did.
Sleepninja wrote: Haha We were going through your list last night and still couldn't make much of a dent. But at least you were able to get rid of more than I did.

True true, haha, you have too many on your list to go through D: and yeah I think I got rid of about 1O dramas!
Hmmm...Shall I post my full list...?
LisNoir wrote: Hmmm...Shall I post my full list...?

Do it....hahaha
Crazy4You wrote: Do it....hahaha

Jajaja, it's not that long....I know there are a few people who have dropped more than I have.
bokami drop his thesis

for real :)
LisNoir wrote: Jajaja, it's not that long....I know there are a few people who have dropped more than I have.

I think I know of someone with a longer dropped list, too, haha :p

bokami wrote: bokami drop his thesis

for real :)

Haha is that good or bad?
bad..for me...3 months of my life life is wasted
bokami wrote: bad..for me...3 months of my life life is wasted

Aww :/ That's not cool
i thought my list was longer .. after thinking for 5 minutes i came to a conclusion that i am nice enough to move most of the dramas that i cant watch to ON HOLD list rather than DROPPED list... i feel like i am doing something cruel to all the dramas by placing them in dropped section :P
i have only three ...

Romance Town ... the only reason i kept watching till 5th or 6th episode was because i didnt have my laptop at that time.. and this drama was available on youtube .. but this was one of the most boring dramas that i ever watched..

Hana kimi Remake .. i just couldnt watch it or lets just say finish it ... to make things worst for myself i read hana kimi manga >_< .. this drama doesnt give that original feeling that manga does ... i just couldnt imagine main lead actor to be that looking .. i expected him to be a little more good looking ... >_< am def going to hell for this one :P

High school Debut ... am sorry to say this but i just couldnt watch this one ... it was way too bizarre for me .. just didnt get a good vibe after watching the first epi ... >_<
High School Debut had a lot of cheesy special effects in it, I almost didn't finish it =___=