Koizora:the drama though it's only 6 ep but i couldn't watch any more than 2 ep.....i really liked the story line but i think it's because i saw the movie first and it has perfect Miura Haruma in it which i luv more than the guy in the drama or maybe because it was the first Japanese drama I've ever watched...I'm not sure but i know i really hated it at that time
I just dropped Snow Flower, no matter how many times, I just can't get past episode three, and there is just something that bugs the heck outta me with the camera, its like I am watching a Soap Opera here in the states, and ugh I stopped watching those over 15 yrs ago...
My dropping project isn't done yet. Anyone else want to help take a crack at my list. Here are the ones that are already on the list and are being considered to drop. Still need a few more votes for them before I can say I'll keep or drop. If you notice any others on my plan to watch list that you think I should definitely watch or definitely drop, please help! lol

Lie To Me
Manny
Midas
Misaki Number ONE
Nine Tailed Fox
Otomen
Sunny Happiness
The Tempest
A Thousand Kisses
Get Karl
Heading to the Ground
Hello Miss
Hammer Session
Autumn Tale
Bad Love
Cinderella Man
49 Days
BVS
Bara no nai Hanaya
Chuno: 2 yes 1 no
Creating Destiny
Fugitive Plan B
God of Study
Godhand Teru
Heaven's Flower
Hong Gil Dong
Ikemen Desu Ne:
Ouran High School Host Club
Call of the Country
My Sweet Seoul
One Fine Day
Paradise Farm
1,000 Years of Love
Prosecutor Princess
Quartet
RH Plus
Exhibition of Fireworks
Salamander Guru
Star's Lover
Summer Scent
The Musical
Vampire Host
Winter Sonata
Sapuri
Atashinchi no Danshi
Casshern
Kimi No Todoke
Lovely Complex
Sunao Ni Narenakute
Love Shuffle
A Frozen Flower
Jin

lol drop Lie to Me, Sunny Happiness, Heading to the ground, Hello Miss, Ikemen Desu Ne, Ouran High School Host Club, Lovely complex (the movie sucks, but the anime is pretty good), Vampire Idol and Atashinchi no Danshi, those are the ones that I don't recommend becuase I've watched them or dropped them. But how are you going to drop 49 Days and Love Shuffle????????? O.o
beca256 wrote: lol drop Lie to Me, Sunny Happiness, Heading to the ground, Hello Miss, Ikemen Desu Ne, Ouran High School Host Club, Lovely complex (the movie sucks, but the anime is pretty good), Vampire Idol and Atashinchi no Danshi, those are the ones that I don't recommend becuase I've watched them or dropped them.
But how are you going to drop 49 Days and Love Shuffle????????? O.o

Haha Thanks, and I'm not necessarily dropping those yet. I'm taking a tally and someone else said to drop them, so I added them to the list of possibilities. :p
Sleepninja wrote: Haha Thanks, and I'm not necessarily dropping those yet. I'm taking a tally and someone else said to drop them, so I added them to the list of possibilities. :p

lol and how do you drop something before watching it??? Wouldn't it be more like deleting it?
beca256 wrote: lol drop Lie to Me, Sunny Happiness,

But how are you going to drop Love Shuffle????????? O.o

Agree, Sunny Happiness is baaaaad.

Love Shuffle is a must watch!!! It has Shota in it! LOL, just kidding. It's a great drama.

One Fine Day, I couldn't get past ep. 1. I hated all 4 episodes of Prosecutor Princess I watched, the only good thing about it, for me, was Park Shi Hoo <3
beca256 wrote: lol and how do you drop something before watching it??? Wouldn't it be more like deleting it?

Jajajaja, I was wondering that too... I just saw that she puts them on the dropped list.
LisNoir wrote: Jajajaja, I was wondering that too... I just saw that she puts them on the dropped list.

Don't question my methods :p
Sleepninja wrote: Don't question my methods :p

LOL, if I did that my dropped list would be over a 100. Jejeje
LisNoir wrote: LOL, if I did that my dropped list would be over a 100. Jejeje

lol yeah I guess mine too xD
Lie to Me and Ikemen Desu Ne are being dropped.
How about it's my list and I'll deal with it however the heck I want. :p
Sleepninja wrote: How about it's my list and I'll deal with it however the heck I want. :p

I still think it's not dropping, but I was just wondering why you would do that. *wink*

Now I'm gonna go do something that's actually useful with my time. :p
LisNoir wrote: I still think it's not dropping, but I was just wondering why you would do that. *wink*

Now I'm gonna go do something that's actually useful with my time. :p

:p :p :p You at least got the between the lines butthurt references from yesterday's event right? *wink* Still can't believe someone would react so childishly......SMH