oog BTW ninja that's an A+ gif
Revy wrote: oog BTW ninja that's an A+ gif

Haha THanks. :p
many jrockers (+ aiba) speaking ENGRISH ~~

and my fav MIYAVI-sama *__* his accent : DD
hahaha, thanks HAVA. I've been waiting for someone to post miyavi :)

"Just don't get arrested." I wonder if they teach that in English class :-p
hahahahaha XD maybe :D

and you're welcome.
aiba speaking english is always funny. i remember the mago mago no arashi epi when aiba and ohno met the old white couple from canada. when the couple asked aiba if he could speak english he said " yes yes i speak english" ohno looked at aiba like he was insane. and yelled " no! no! dame!" funniest aiba-ohno moment ever. aibaka. lol
boutux wrote: aiba speaking english is always funny. i remember the mago mago no arashi epi when aiba and ohno met the old white couple from canada. when the couple asked aiba if he could speak english he said " yes yes i speak english" ohno looked at aiba like he was insane. and yelled " no! no! dame!" funniest aiba-ohno moment ever. aibaka. lol

lol, i saw that! he really likes to act like he speaks english. I don't think Ohno or Matsumoto can speak any english at all. That's one of the reasons why I don't think they'll cross over to America/the english speaking west.

Here's a more recent video of Miyavi. He has gotten much better :) This is after 5 years of learning English:

lol this thread is great!
Tony Leung's interview for the film "Lust, Caution". It was the first time I heard him speak english and I was so surprised with how fluent he is!
Kawaikochan wrote: lol, i saw that! he really likes to act like he speaks english. I don't think Ohno or Matsumoto can speak any english at all. That's one of the reasons why I don't think they'll cross over to America/the english speaking west.

Here's a more recent video of Miyavi. He has gotten much better :) This is after 5 years of learning English:

lol he looks like some mafia guy with that hair XDD i still luv him
Kyuuto wrote: Tony Leung's interview for the film "Lust, Caution". It was the first time I heard him speak english and I was so surprised with how fluent he is!

He has a very distinguished accent.
2PM
This an older video...Jay Park is no longer with them. Jay, Khun, and Taec lived in the US
i feel sad for jaebeom ...he is cute...lol
Jaybum is solo now, so he is still doing his thing. :p
LisNoir wrote: Jaybum is solo now, so he is still doing his thing. :p

yeah i read that but he looks better with 2PM lol