We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Which Was the Last Drama Episode You Watched?

This discussion has been closed.

Skye-N-Rain wrote: Stairway to Heaven episode 4. LOVED IT. It's starting to get good!

It is really an great Drama! It was one of my first too but don´t know whether that would count as an SPOILER but I cried very much through it...(Sorry still haven´t learned how to change the colors to white xD)

Glass Slippers Episode 12
darkangel662008 wrote: Jin 2 episode 2...haist!!!it's been 3 days but unable to finish it yet...
normally in that 3 days i shud have finished 2 jdrama..but wat to do???
I've been hooked up looking and updating numerous thread here!!!kekeke^^
thread here is bad for my drama addiction..**

Addicting, isn't it? ^-^

The Moon Embracing the Sun Ep. 11
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop episode 11
You Are My Destiny Episode 142
The Moon embracing the Sun 13.....RAW ..... .... Remind me again : WHY DID I DO THAT ?????
Juniko wrote: The Moon embracing the Sun 13.....RAW
Remind me again : WHY DID I DO THAT ?????

Omg. Watching this right now. It's raw. I was so excited to see what happened next. @_@

The Moon Embracing the Sun Ep. 12
Juniko wrote: The Moon embracing the Sun 13.....RAW
Remind me again : WHY DID I DO THAT ?????

dapinaymrs wrote: Omg. Watching this right now. It's raw. I was so excited to see what happened next. @_@

I had the urge to watch it RAW too, but feared I'd get frustrated not knowing what was being said...lol

Shut Up Flower Boy Band! Ep. 5 (it goes by too fast....)
dapinaymrs wrote: Addicting, isn't it? ^-^

The Moon Embracing the Sun Ep. 11

Yes you're right...i can't imagine myself being this addicted to thread**
Shut Up Flower Boy Band! Ep. 6
LisNoir wrote: I had the urge to watch it RAW too, but feared I'd get frustrated not knowing what was being said...lol

I had to stop. Darn, it was getting so good! I need to watch something else while waiting for the subs! lol like

Dream High 2 Ep. 5

darkangel662008 wrote: Yes you're right...i can't imagine myself being this addicted to thread**

haha! :D Enjoy!
You Are My Destiny Episode 143
Running Man Episode 54
Dream High 2 Ep. 6

We're getting somewhere. Where to...I just don't know yet. :p