Hannah:
Battle of the Writers

I love this one so much.

@Hannah, we seem to think alike: I also like "BOTW" and "Monster Next Door", despite their faults (in the case of the former, I am in any case blinded by my love for Tutor & Yim) - and most of all, we share our undying love (excuse the story allusion) for "UWMA".

@Key: Opinions on "BOTW" are divided. Quite a few in this group have dropped it. If you're a devotee of Tutor & Yim, you might like it, too. Maybe just try it and decide for yourself.

p43425:

@Hannah, we seem to think alike: I also like "BOTW" and "Monster Next Door", despite their faults (in the case of the former, I am in any case blinded by my love for Tutor & Yim) - and most of all, we share our undying love (excuse the story allusion) for "UWMA".

@Key: Opinions on "BOTW" are divided. Quite a few in this group have dropped it. If you're a devotee of Tutor & Yim, you might like it, too. Maybe just try it and decide for yourself.

ok , let me give it a try then

Hey buddies sorry I was not on much yesturday I worked a 18 hour shift lol and I just slept like 9 hours straight. (death face and laughing emoji). Also was gonna start the last 16 days questions for the challenge so if you have any questions you would like me to add on there feel free to let me know. :) ♡

Heyy guys a bit random but can you please add my friend as a friend on here

her account is MK_777

Geminibaddie22:

Heyy guys a bit random but can you please add my friend as a friend on here

her account is MK_777

The way I understand it, your friend will have to post once to join. I haven't heard of anyone being added without them posting first.

I've decided to start on "Every You, Every Me". I loved Mick and Top in "My Universe: You Are My So(u)lmate", so I'm highly confident I'll love this series, too. So far, I really like it.

BabyFeatForever:
I worked a 18 hour shift lol and I just slept like 9 hours straight. (death face and laughing emoji).

Yikes! That's one long shift. Hope you feel rested.

p43425:
I've decided to start on "Every You, Every Me". I

I'll be watching for your posts about this series, cuz I was wondering whether it'll be a good one.

angeliviki2022:

The way I understand it, your friend will have to post once to join. I haven't heard of anyone being added without them posting first.

My understanding too. The first post she posts here from her account will "activate" notices from this thread and that makes her a "member". 

p43425:

I've decided to start on "Every You, Every Me". I loved Mick and Top in "My Universe: You Are My So(u)lmate", so I'm highly confident I'll love this series, too. So far, I really like it.

Yes, I've keeping track of that one. I like it. 

American Fan:
I'll be watching for your posts about this series, cuz I was wondering whether it'll be a good one.

Ive posted about it LOL It's like a different story each week but just with the same actors. I think it's good. More on the sweet casual side. 

Key_IsMe:

So , Is it worth watching cause . I am thinking to give it a try 

But , still confused 

I think it’s worth a watch. If you are in the mode for something cute and fluffy and just want to vibe out to something adorable. 

p43425:

Yeah!!! It seems like we do. Which makes me happy :) they have their faults but they had me giggling at their adorableness 

p43425:

I’m super interested into seeing how this one is gonna work out because I enjoyed the first two episodes. 

One last episode of First Note of Love to go. Overall, I liked this show. I know some found it slow and boring but it's a nice pace for 30 minutes on a Monday. It's just been cute overall. I'll wait to watch the final episode next week before a proper review but, I'd say it's sitting a good 7/7.5. Nothing too serious. Just a cute watch.

** Now Jack and Joker, what you bringing me this week? lol

We are almost at the needed signatures for season 2 of The On1y One https://chng.it/xXLSJjdpwF

Do we have the next 16 questions for this month's challenge? I can't see them anywhere. >_<