I will admit I'm still scarred by the train wreck that was My Dear Gangster Oppa so perhaps. what's the only reason why I haven't started The Rebound.

Simi_Tutu:
the only reason why I haven't started The Rebound.

It's not great, but it's watchable and has good visuals, hubba hubba.

Simi_Tutu:

I will admit I'm still scarred by the train wreck that was My Dear Gangster Oppa so perhaps. what's the only reason why I haven't started The Rebound.

I dropped that one! But I really like sports dramas and The Rebound is a fun watch. The plot has some holes, but I'll write about that in my final review lol

Plus, yes, the visualare a++

So I'm on Ep 19 of Trapped and there's some silly things getting on my nerves. They won't be spoilers but I'll hide them anyways...Why are Ai Fei's pants baggy? That's supposed to be a tailored suit and who thought that big ass bow tie was a good idea. Also why are the wedding pictures blurry...baby who took those? Please get your money back XD

axdxex:
my final review lol

Yes! Please do because I have a feeling I will be very distracted to keep track of any plot. The more visuals I see at this hour after midnight the lower my standards get and the more shameless I become. Let me just say it from now, if this series has a "good" NC scene expect my reaction here LOL

Rewatching Twins because I missed these two fools ૮꒰ྀི⸝⸝> ᗢ <⸝⸝꒱ྀིა

Simi_Tutu:
 Rewatching Twins because I missed these two fools

I haven't yet watched this one. Looks pretty cute, actually!

@DramaNomNom, plus any others interested in JBLs, of which I'm a huge fan:

Here's a list of JBLs that I particularly like, grouped as "comedy", "first young love" (a theme which particularly resonates with me), "gentle fluff" (but not really "first young love"), and "other" (including the excellent "Beautiful Man" trilogy). 

Needless to say, JBLs are rarely steamy or snoggy, if that's important to you, but they often have original stories, interesting protagonists and that special Japanese vibe. For me (short attention span), the shorter episodes and shorter total runtimes are a virtue.

I've also included the average MDL ratings. All of these are at least 7.5 (which for me means "broadly quite popular"), and many are above 8.0 (which for me means "broadly very popular").

Gagaoolala is by far the strongest platform for JBLs (which is ironic because it's Taiwanese, while Viki is Japanese). Gaga and Viki generally list JBLs under the English titles, but if you enter these Japanese titles, Gaga/Viki will generally locate them, or you can get the the English translation from the MDL entry. Unfortunately, Gagaoolala tends to remove content after a while (grrrr!), so a few of these may now be hard to find. You can also use "World of BL" to locate them.

Comedy:
BL Drama no Shuen ni Narimashita - MDL 7.8
Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai - MDL 7.6
Kieta Hatsukoi - MDL 8.3
First young love:
His - Koisuru Tsumori Nante Nakatta - MDL 7.8
Kimi ni wa Todokanai - MDL 7.9
Kimi no Koto Dake Mite Itai - MDL 7.6
Kimi to Nara Koi wo Shite Mite mo - MDL 8.0
Takara-kun to Amagi-kun - MDL 7.5
** Takara no Vidro - MDL 8.0
Gentle fluff:
Bokura no Shokutaku (+ "Spin Off" Bokura no Kyujitsu) - MDL 8.3
* Hidamari ga Kikoeru  - MDL 8.6
Kare no Iru Seikatsu - MDL 8.1
Minato Shouji Coin Laundry (both seasons) - MDL 7.6
Perfect Propose - MDL 7.6
* Sugar Dog Life - MDL 7.7
"Beautiful Man" trilogy:
Utsukushii Kare - MDL 7.8
Utsukushii Kare S2 - MDL 8.0
My Beautiful Man: Eternal - MDL 8.2
Other:
Bokura no Micro na Shuumatsu - MDL 7.5
Eien no Kinou - MDL 8.0
Shigatsu no Tokyo wa - MDL 7.8
Taikan Yoho - MDL 7.8

* = "currently airing"
** = finished airing today but there's still the "spin-off" episode next Monday

P.S. One of the things I really like about doing posts like this is that it helps me think back and remember the BLs that I enjoyed so much at the time.

p43425:
. Looks pretty cute, actually!

I find the main couple endearing, but some of the characters can be a bit overwhelming. However, I do like volleyball, so I think the drama is decent—not the best, but not the worst. I think it's worth watching for Ryan Panya's performance. I just wish he had better roles; I really admire him.

ROBBED! ROBBED!! ROBBED!!! How dare they cut to the next scene at this vital moment

p43425:
* Hidamari ga Kikoeru  - MDL 8,6

I think I'll go with this one as my first JBL since it's been recommended by a few of you guys. I normally don't watch shows that are currently airing because I'm impatient and like to binge the whole series. Since this one is almost over I think I'll be fine. Is it on YouTube or is there somewhere special I'dand  have to watch it?

DramaNomNom:

I think I'll go with this one as my first JBL since it's been recommended by a few of you guys. I normally don't watch shows that are currently airing because I'm impatient and like to binge the whole series. Since this one is almost over I think I'll be fine. Is it on YouTube or is there somewhere special I'dand  have to watch it?

I'm watching it on Gagaoolala (which I strongly recommend as a BL platform), but you may be able to find it elsewhere (shhhh).

RXinw:

ROBBED! ROBBED!! ROBBED!!! How dare they cut to the next scene at this vital moment

So glad I'm not the only one up late AF watching shows XD

"Its getting hot in here so take off all your clothes"

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH 

I don't know about the plot but those abs are 10 for me YES BABY LET THE WATER CASCADE DOWN THAT TRAIL!

p43425:

I'm watching it on Gagaoolala (which I strongly recommend as a BL platform), but you may be able to find it elsewhere (shhhh).

I was able to find it on IQIYI :) Time for Ep 1