woopdy:
I like the big pumpkin ones the best (least likely to be stale)

I love the pumpkin ones too. I always get the Autumn Mix by Brach's that has the pumpkins, the traditional candy corn, and the harvest corn.

p43425:
Exactly! Can you please explain this to American Fan?

American Fan:
I hope you aren't talking 'bout MY Boss from LITA...

Well of COURSE I am. *grin*  Let's face it, is there any other swoon worth Boss it could be? DIBS! ?

American Fan:

ROFLMAO!

What did I walk in on LMAO

MeNotYou:
OMG it so was! Only the comment section kept me sane and watching. That and the fact that once I start a show, it's hard to drop it because sometimes they surprise you...and sometimes I just wish I dropped it. LOL!

LOL same!

MeNotYou:
Sorry, too short will never be a virtue for me *ahem, anywhere, ahem* and that's coming from someone who is just 5'2"...lmao!

Hehehe the joke here is scratching to escape my mind lol

American Fan:
@RXinw No I'll never come close to your long posts. And your latest update is sending me over the edge. Can you hear me screaming as I free fall over the cliff?

LOL this reminds me of back in the day when we fans used to complain about the slim pickings in BLs to watch now it is BL galore!! I have no idea how I even keep up lol.

American Fan:

*Hello, officer I would like to report a crime*

I finally just completed watching My School President and I loved it! I squealed so many times in this series lol. I love Fourth & Gemini together and love their chemistry. I think all I have left to watch is the Our Skyy2 one, and I will have finally seen everything they are in together.

Simi_Tutu:

They always do this when I go to sleep. The faery of Innocence or whatever I called myself is very lazy LOL

Jadeheart:

I finally just completed watching My School President and I loved it! I squealed so many times in this series lol. I love Fourth & Gemini together and love their chemistry. I think all I have left to watch is the Our Skyy2 one, and I will have finally seen everything they are in together. 

Wasn't it great?

Simi_Tutu:

We said nothing, we did nothing, you heard nothing, you saw nothing. ??

MeNotYou:

Well of COURSE I am. *grin*  Let's face it, is there any other swoon worth Boss it could be? DIBS! ?

You're too late. I've already claimed Boss many many pages ago. I have witnesses. Muhahahaha!!!

August Challenge Day 28~

If you could have ONE BL character (not actor) as your partner who would you choose and why?

Emma had a point here LOL Also, all our favourites will be in a relationship right?  Unless we're planning to be a character in order to be with the character of choice? 

So, with that in mind ~

For a fantasy plot, I'd pick Lan Zan, so I'd be Wei Ying. And I'm ok with that because I love Wei Ying.

I do love an Ice Prince though. I was nicknamed an Ice Queen at one point in my life and I do believe we'd suit each other quite well, and I get to live in Cloud Recesses, fighting evil with my Bae.

For a real world plot, I would pick Pyah from The Sign, so I'd be Tharn. Also perfectly happy with that because Tharn = body goals, and I'd be a badass psychic cop, also fighting evil with my Bae LOL

My favourite BL's and I see a trend LOL

Jadeheart:
I finally just completed watching My School President and I loved it!

One of my all-time faves!

I hope you saw their actual finished MV at the end of Episode 6? (If one has "automatic next episode" turned on in Viki, one misses this - a perfect example of why to deactivate this feature!)

Also, it's fun to compare it to the original MV of "Just Being Friendly" (Tilly Birds).

Compared to the magically good main series, the special in "Our Skyy 2" is amusing but gimmicky.

p43425:

I have a special place in my heart for the stories of young first love that I totally missed out on in my own teens. *sigh* As to Earth in "My Only 12%": Yeah, he was 25 at the time it was filmed, but nevertheless, I thought he was really really good in the role. I totally loved his chemistry with Santa.

Me too! I wish we got another series with them :( I really love Cooheart *heart eyes*