GelfyFaeth222:

They always do this when I go to sleep. The faery of Innocence or whatever I called myself is very lazy LOL

They’re so quiet during the day and when I wake up I have like 10 pages of posts to catch up on TT

OnyxTheHedgehog:

They’re so quiet during the day and when I wake up I have like 10 pages of posts to catch up on TT

We're in the same time zone so I feel you LOL maybe the european division in here should just riot so they have 20 pages to read in the morning lmao

GelfyFaeth222:

We're in the same time zone so I feel you LOL maybe the european division in here should just riot so they have 20 pages to read in the morning lmao

Lmao yes exactly! (I didn’t realise ur European lol) 

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Lmao yes exactly! (I didn’t realise ur European lol) 

You're in London yes? I'm across the water on the little green island next to you lol

GelfyFaeth222:

You're in London yes? I'm across the water on the little green island next to you lol

I’m terrible at geography but do u mean Ireland? 

OnyxTheHedgehog:

I’m terrible at geography but do u mean Ireland? 

LOL yes

August BL Challenge  ˚₊‧꒰ა Day 28  ໒꒱ ‧
⤷   My Perfect Partner

Chief Phupha 

He emanates an air of reserved strength, yet when he falls in love, his passion and unwavering commitment shine through. He holds his sensitive side close, revealing it only to those he holds dear. Whether donning a uniform or not, he possesses an undeniable allure that captivates those around him. Despite his occasional stubbornness, he displays a remarkable willingness to compromise when the situation calls for it.
His capacity for jealousy is tempered by his unwavering devotion, which centers entirely upon you. Your well-being is always his priority, even at the cost of his own. The love in his eyes speaks volumes, conveying a deep and abiding affection. He would go to extraordinary lengths, even placing his own life at risk for your sake.

His unwavering integrity and commitment to his principles mark him as an honest and honorable man. Your boundaries are always respected, and he never rushes you, allowing you to take the lead when you are ready.  As the ultimate green flag, he is a partner who will genuinely cherish and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.

I will wait for you. No matter how long, I will still be waiting.

+ Bonus:

The way this man's chest moves ... He's a whole snack !

Lmao just woke up and now I got like 3 or 4 pages to read XD 

Simi_Tutu:

Good morning! Can't believe this chat is already at 1100 pages; it feels like we just hit a thousand yesterday. LOL

Ikr XD lol

FortPeatForever:
just woke up

Good morning! Can't believe this chat is already at 1100 pages; it feels like we just hit a thousand yesterday. LOL

Simi_Tutu:
August BL Challenge  ˚₊‧꒰ა Day 28  ໒꒱ ‧
⤷   My Perfect Partner

I see you've given this a lot of thought. I commend you for the visuals!

RXinw:
*Hello, officer I would like to report a crime*

I claim self-defense. And he started it.

The On1y One EP 1

I'm liking this...so far. 

I can't believe the MLs are 28 & 30 irl!! And playing high schoolers. WTH? I'm fooled.

I always like a step brother story with a twist. 

p43425:
I hope you saw their actual finished MV at the end of Episode 6?

I saw it :)

AUGUST CHALLENGE - DAY 28 - My BL Partner

Is....Karan from Cherry Magic!

I usually go for the bad guys, but this is a time to get serious. Karan has everything I need in a partner: 

• Faithfulness
  • Trustworthy 
  • Stability
  • Thoughtfulness
  • Good-natured
  • Maturity
  • Patience
  • Good looks

What more could a girl want? <3