RXinw:

As the resident bad boy/gangsta here I do not do the whole emotions thing however I am happy to have you join us. *fist bump*

My personality/emotions are as eclectic as my tastes in BLs and Music. I've usually got a little bit of everything to suit all types of peeps. I seem to have a very equally balanced Extravert and Introvert nature, along with a high EQ (so much so it's like an oxymoron), who can and does unconsciously adjust to fit the people and vibe I'm chilling with. I'm equally comfy in a crowd and being main character as I am sitting alone for hours quietly reading, writing, or watching shows. Think of me being a lot like the character God in Monster Next Door, tho a lot more scrappy, aggressive, take no ish kinda person, if someone tries to be a bully me or someone I know. I'm a leader not a follower, per se, but will happily follow if it's where I wanna go. *grin*

So I'm more than happy to be a bad girl to your bad boy now and again when we're hanging out (but be careful what you wish for...LOL!). *fist bump* right backattcha!

RXinw:

As the resident bad boy/gangsta here I do not do the whole emotions thing however I am happy to have you join us. *fist bump*

LMAO Can't let the street cred slide now can we? 

RXinw:
I am planning to make some updates to my profile. It may or may not get more raunchy hehehe

Do it. Nothing beats a good raunch. *grin*

GelfyFaeth222:
I have claims on Michael Cheng, Babe and Billy. I co parent Boun and Prem with Ash LOL

And since I'm not as greedy as some in here * looks at a few in particular *  Yes, you can adopt him as your nephew lol

Not my Boun! LOL! That's ok, I'll just be the favourite cousin who finds trouble with them then. Bwhahahaha! 

*curtsy* thank you. I'll endeavor to be the very best Aunt I can be to your son. Of course, you do know I'm the wild and crazy fun Aunt, right? Just sayin' *brushing the tarnish off my halo*

Orca( Jame Kasama) is so dang attractive I'm obsessed with him already 

Simi_Tutu:
@ GelfyFaeth222: Have you seen the behind-the-scenes on GagaOOLala? Michael Chang's personality is even more playful and adorable in real life. My cheeks hurt from smiling every time I watch them.

I don't have that one yet but I am considering it LOL 

GelfyFaeth222:
Another adorable episode made possible by my adorable Son. I just spent the whole damn episode squeeing over how cute he is LOL

He IS adorable. Have you watched My Tooth Your Love? (I'm not recommending it because I personally didn't like it, although a lot of people did lol BUT) He's part of the side couple in that.

GelfyFaeth222:
t I am considering it LOL 

I'm not one on subscriptions but I think this one is worth it  there's a lot of series on here  most of the ones we talk about in here haha 

axdxex:
He IS adorable. Have you watched My Tooth Your Love? (I'm not recommending it because I personally didn't like it, although a lot of people did lol BUT) He's part of the side couple in that.

I have it on my watchlist that is ever growing thanks to you lot LOL 

Simi_Tutu:
I'm not one on subscriptions but I think this one is worth it  there's a lot of series on here  most of the ones we talk about in here haha 

Considering how much I'm enjoying First Note of Love and it's over production, I may be on team taiwan BL's 

axdxex:
My Tooth Your Love

I wasn't a fan of this series either. I skipped most of it and was only interested in RJ and Alex. HAHA

Simi_Tutu:

Orca( Jame Kasama) is so dang attractive I'm obsessed with him already 

That hair is so on purpose LOL xD 

MeNotYou:

If I didn't see it, it didn't happen. ??

Not gonna work!

MeNotYou:
Big smooches to you all! ???

Ewwwww, lol. But thanks for the greeting :-)

GelfyFaeth222:
Considering how much I'm enjoying First Note of Love and it's over production, I may be on team taiwan BL's 

Welcome to the dark side...lol. That said, I don't recommend Anti Reset. It's one of the only TBLs I didn't particularly care for.

GelfyFaeth222:

That hair is so on purpose LOL xD 

It so is...lol. Love him already too!

American Fan:
Not gonna work!

But it works for me... bwahahahaha!