OnyxTheHedgehog:
Lol I wish I could drop but I'm one of those drama-watchers who just can't drop a drama for the life of me lmao

There seems to be a lot of your species on this site. I'm the runt that drops it the moment I'm bored LOL

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Is it just me or is the series just getting progressively worse?

Same and it really hurting my heart because I had initially liked it but each week gets worse and it feels like a dagger to the block in my chest.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
And Rak's assistant, Mook's overacting is kind of annoying ngl (no offence) 

She is a &%*@%&@& (offence meant regarding the character)

American Fan:
Take him away from Boss cuz Boss is mine.

axdxex:
Get in line, it's long ;; lmao

These men better know that they are claimed and have spouses out here. Their on screen partners should be grateful to you guys for allowing your hubbies to partner with them. 

Elfy:

lol am I not allowed?

No, I'm just convinced that everyone and their mom likes Boun lol 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Fort's (and Peat's but mostly Fort's) visuals

Yes.

RXinw:
Different versions = cut version

Wahhhh. No. Gimme the full experience. I've been waiting to see him again lol.

axdxex:

No, I'm just convinced that everyone and their mom likes Boun lol 

piercings and tattoos are lot more popular than they used to be and he has sharp bone structure. Men with good cheekbones and jaws are always well like lol but i'm sure there's plenty who dont care about that 

Elfy:
I'm only watching Love Sea cuz it's FortPeat but I'm really not feeling it with this series

I cut it loose, as in DROPPED. Not sure I'll go back.

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Ooh, what about Jimmy with Drake? I've always wanted to see more of them after Bad Buddy lol

Respectfully, Drake doesn't do anything for me. Now if it was Mike then yesss sir I'll go for Boss/Mike or Jimmy/Mike. 

And then I see Mike mentioned in RX's updates...

Elfy:

I was complaining to the bl gods of boredom and they said here, take your teenage dream and stfu LOL

Yep, same here. If we're talkin' tats on hot bodies then I'm all over it.

American Fan:
Respectfully, Drake doesn't do anything for me. Now if it was Mike then yesss sir I'll go for Boss/Mike or Jimmy/Mike. 

His eyebrows have forever driven me insane (Drake's). I can't focus on anything but them. I enjoy him being in shows, but he doesn't do it for me either.

American Fan:
Yep, same here. If we're talkin' tats on hot bodies then I'm all over it.

I'm alt person, tats, piercings, hair,  you just can't show me all of that on a hot man to boot in the first millisecond and expect me to ok. I ve been bitched slapped by the BL cosmic council xD LOL

I'm supposed to be doing other things, but instead I created the August BL Challenge chart "Getting To Know YOU!" 

So not really about BL dramas this time, although there are some general drama questions included. I threw out more cliche questions, so looking for about 4 or so MORE questions.  Maybe something quirky or fun?

You can DM me if you'd rather. 

For sure it'll be ready to post July 31st, even if I'm at the airport. Which, btw is a great place to catch up with busy computer work. :-) 

And remember, no rules is the best rule. Regulars & lurkers welcome. You don't have to answer every question to participate. You can use a few words or write an essay (lookin' at you, RX & Simi). This might be nice for some of our newer members here too. We can get to know each other a little better and have fun doing it. And if you prefer not to join the challenge, that's okay too. No one is watching or judging (that I know of, lol). 

American Fan:
No one is watching or judging

I will be judging you  *evil demon eyes* 

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist LOL

What shows do you think you will still be watching in August? What new shows airing soon are you looking forward to?
I think I'll still be watching

As Beautiful as You

Centry of Love

Knock Knock, Boys!

Only for Love

Seredipity's Embrace

Sunset x Vibes

Takara no vidro

The Rebound

When I Fly Towards You

What I'm looking forward to.

• Sky Valley
  • I saw you in my Dream
  • 4 minutes
  • Battle of the Writers
  • Addicted Heroin
  • The Last Time
  • Sugar Dog Life
  • Monster Next Door
  • First Note of Love
  • Love Sick
  • The Hidden Moon
  • The Paradise of Thorns
 Elfy:

I will be judging you  *evil demon eyes* 

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist LOL

We are warned! haha

ShirleyCrow:
What shows do you think you will still be watching in August? What new shows airing soon are you looking forward to?

My first thought is that's too far into the future to guess, but maybe not. August is almost here.