American Fan:
I'm supposed to be doing other things, but instead I created the August BL Challenge chart "Getting To Know YOU!

This is a great idea! Thank you for preparing and running this challenge!

American Fan:
And remember, no rules is the best rule. Regulars & lurkers welcome. You don't have to answer every question to participate. You can use a few words or write an essay (lookin' at you, RX & Simi). This might be nice for some of our newer members here too. We can get to know each other a little better and have fun doing it. And if you prefer not to join the challenge, that's okay too. No one is watching or judging (that I know of, lol). 

I really appreciate these words. They mean a lot to me because I am not sure if I will participate or can participate every day and if I do so, how many questions I will be able to answer. (*eyes closed*) So it was good and comforting to read that. Thank you very much. :-*

ShirleyCrow:
What shows do you think you will still be watching in August? What new shows airing soon are you looking forward to?

I also have Monster Next Door on my waiting list and I have considered Century of Love. And since I'm now currently enjoying Between Us, I'm going to have go and stalk Boun's past series, and see the original series, Until We Meet Again. Ahh, first there was nothing, now I have a list LOL

Magnoliee:
August BL Challenge chart "Getting To Know YOU!

I can't wait for this to start

Elfy:
now currently enjoying Between Us

I love Boun and Prem in Between Us. They made consent sexy.

Magnoliee:
This is a great idea! Thank you for preparing and running this challenge!

I'm glad you like it. 

I'm preparing it but after I post the first 15 days (yes, the first 2 weeks only, hee hee) it's out there. I'm not running or overseeing anything. Whatever happens, happens!

MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

ShirleyCrow:

I can't wait for this to start

Cool!! You got any wild or weird questions you wanna know about this group?

ShirleyCrow:
What shows do you think you will still be watching in August?

I'm currently watching:

• Century of Love
  • Hidamari Ga Kikoeru
  • Love Sea
  • My Love Mix-Up
  • Sunset x Vibes
  • Takara No Vidro
  • The Rebound
  • The Trainee

My plan is to add:

• This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
  • Battle of the Writers
  • Monster Next Door
  • I saw You in  My Dream
  • First Note of Love
  • Sugar Dog Life

and hopefully 4 Minutes, although that type of show stresses me out, and it might be better to binge.

I also really want to watch Manner of Death so that might make its way into the list at some point this month. 

Oh No... I think I just overwhelmed myself again--

ShirleyCrow:

I love Boun and Prem in Between Us. They made consent sexy.

I just love Boun lmao 

American Fan:

I'm glad you like it. 

I'm preparing it but after I post the first 15 days (yes, the first 2 weeks only, hee hee) it's out there. I'm not running or overseeing anything. Whatever happens, happens!

MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Ahh, chaotic good. My favourite LOL

Here's my list that I posted once before. Too lazy to write it out. So it includes current and upcoming BL dramas only. I'm not doing a very good job of keeping up with eps rn. Too restless to settle down.

I'm excited cuz this trip I'll be joining an escape room game (2 teams of 4 and one winning team) and going to an illusion museum.  

American Fan:

Cool!! You got any wild or weird questions you wanna know about this group?

What is everyone's guilty pleasure?

American Fan:

Here's my list that I posted once before. Too lazy to write it out. So it includes current and upcoming BL dramas only. I'm not doing a very good job of keeping up with eps rn. Too restless to settle down.

I'm excited cuz this trip I'll be joining an escape room game (2 teams of 4 and one winning team) and going to an illusion museum.  

wow

Elfy:
Until We Meet Again

The holy grail lol at least for me. @p43425 is also huge fan. Prepare your heart though!

RXinw:

The holy grail lol at least for me. @p43425 is also huge fan. Prepare your heart though!

Yeah, it's kind of funny to be watching Between Us and knowing there's a whole big mess of a plot happening in the back LOL everytime pharm and dean are on screen I'm just like, ok, wth's happened now? lol

American Fan:

omg you need to tell me how Seattle is! I've been wanting to go forever-- but I always hear that it's sketchy ;;