American Fan:
looking for about 4 or so MORE questions.

I just thought of one!

• Have you ever purchased a product because you've seen it advertised/used in a drama?
 Elfy:

There seems to be a lot of your species on this site. I'm the runt that drops it the moment I'm bored LOL

Ah, I'm jealous!

RXinw:
Same and it really hurting my heart because I had initially liked it but each week gets worse and it feels like a dagger to the block in my chest.

Wow, I guess I'm not the only one, huh? I really do want to like it but it just feels like I'm forcing myself to watch it atp

RXinw:
She is a &%*@%&@& (offence meant regarding the character)

American Fan:

Lmao XD

axdxex:

Yes.

Pls this gif is killing me, why is Fort so hot?!

segos:

His eyebrows have forever driven me insane (Drake's). I can't focus on anything but them. I enjoy him being in shows, but he doesn't do it for me either.

I love his eyebrows. And his smile. Well, if no one else on this forum has done it yet, I claim Drake as mine so back off lol

American Fan:
I'm excited cuz this trip I'll be joining an escape room game (2 teams of 4 and one winning team) and going to an illusion museum.  

Sounds fun! Hope you enjoy XD

ShirleyCrow:

What is everyone's guilty pleasure?

Already got it!!!

axdxex:

omg you need to tell me how Seattle is! I've been wanting to go forever-- but I always hear that it's sketchy ;;

I can tell you some stuff, for sure, since I've been going there at least once a year for ten years, lol. I have family there. In 2022 I was there four different times. One was for a Stray Kids concert, their Maniac tour!!!

American Fan:

I can tell you some stuff, for sure, since I've been going there at least once a year for ten years, lol. I have family there. In 2022 I was there four different times. One was for a Stray Kids concert, their Maniac tour!!!

So envious. My best friend treated me to a trip to Seattle one year for my birthday. We loved it and one of my book series is based there.

ShirleyCrow:

So envious. My best friend treated me to a trip to Seattle one year for my birthday. We loved it and one of my book series is based there.

That's wonderful and what a nice friend. There is LOTS to do there. I love Seattle so much I had planned to move there this year, but I got a good offer for a place elsewhere, so I'm not there after all. I figure I can go there anytime anyways. 

axdxex:
I always hear that it's sketchy ;;

Haha, I first thought of the Gum Wall. That's fun but strange. The artist in me loves it!

Like any other city there are sketchy areas to stay clear of. 

I am being sappy again, curses!

I do not know if I have ever mentioned this here before but there is one word that when used in any book or series makes me melt for that couple, especially, especially, especially when they go from enemies to lovers. It was used in "To Be Continued", in the finale if I remember correctly. My reason for bringing this up is that I am currently reading the Addicted novel along with all the series I am watching and that particular word that I mentioned was used and now I really hope Thailand does not do a poor job of remaking the series and that they will include this word in the script. Here is a screenshot of part of the sentence in which said word was spoken:

Also, I found this part very heartwarming and heartbreaking given that they had a falling out at this point in the story when Bai Luo Yin heard this song and remembered when Gu Hai sang it for him:

Being called "Baby" with a special look and tone would be romantic heaven. *sigh*. 

In my imagination anyway.

RXinw:
the Addicted novel

This made me search it out and find it so I can read it. I loved the updated Chinese ver. Stay with Me, even though I didn't get the scenes I wanted. I hope the Thai ver. will give me the scenes we know should be there.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I love his eyebrows. And his smile. Well, if no one else on this forum has done it yet, I claim Drake as mine so back off lol

All yours!

---

I'm surprised at how much I like the NetJames pair in Bed Friend. I'm sad they don't really have many others together. I am also enjoying Thomas who plays Gun, so seeing he is starring in the upcoming Your Sky is exciting.

"Touch my body, put me on the floor
Wrestle me around, play with me some more"

"Touch my body, let me wrap my thighs
All around your waist, just a little taste"

4 Minutes the series - airs Friday

RXinw is unavailable this is your CSO posting.

@OnyxTheHedgehog a gif of the clip I mentioned :)

Heyy besties<3 I was gonna make more collages tomorrow when I get back from the Round 1 arcade lol XD, but this time I was gonna to collages from couples in their series weither it is main or support couples so let me know who you would like for me to do and I will try my best making them . :) Also sorry I have not been on much this week I was working extra hours at work. Love and miss you all <3. You all are the best! :D

FortPeatForever:
I was gonna to collages from couples in their series weither it is main or support couples so let me know who you would like for me to do and I will try my best making them

FirstKhaotung would be lovely.

segos:

segos:

Okay <3