I'd like to join, if that's ok!

Hello I’m so glad I found this please sign me up 

lda82Missing Not Me:

Yeah Bl’s Seem to be trying to move away from the toxic stories. We still have them but not as much anymore.

Yeah I'm really happy they are moving on from the toxic stories :)

Sunshine123:
Is anyone else really excited for KinnPorsche ?

I'm kinda excited, don't want to have super high expectations tho. The major appeal for me is the distinctive concept. Judging from the trailer, it looks interesting. So patiently waiting~

Sunshine123:
What are you guys all time favorite BL's ?

Like in the Movies

It's an absolute favorite as the only BL in my list with a full-star rating. I was pleasantly surprised and completely captivated by it. All the 4 characters were distinct and lovable in their own way. Each one had a story to tell and ALL of them hit me severely. The brilliant screenplay along with some great shots and a simple setting were some note-worthy pros. The exceptional opm osts topped it all off. I don't want to give away too much :)

Other BLs I love:

• Bad Buddy
  • We Best Love: No. 1 For You
  • Boys' Lockdown
  • To My Star
  • Cherry Magic
 justanotherrey:

I'm kinda excited, don't want to have super high expectations tho. The major appeal for me is the distinctive concept. Judging from the trailer, it looks interesting. So patiently waiting~

Like in the Movies

It's an absolute favorite as the only BL in my list with a full-star rating. I was pleasantly surprised and completely captivated by it. All the 4 characters were distinct and lovable in their own way. Each one had a story to tell and ALL of them hit me severely. The brilliant screenplay along with some great shots and a simple setting were some note-worthy pros. The exceptional opm osts topped it all off. I don't want to give away too much :)

Other BLs I love:

• Bad Buddy
  • We Best Love: No. 1 For You
  • Boys' Lockdown
  • To My Star
  • Cherry Magic

OMG HOW COULD I FORGET WE BEST LOVE WHAT. Probably my favourite series from Taiwan.

I'd love to join too! :)

i have been lurking, but here is a random ship badge! this was expected to be made because until we meet again is one of my all time fav!

in anycase, as usual, if you want to see any of your favourite actors / series being made into a stylized badge/banner, put a request forward and i will see what i can do with it. i'd be happy to be of service.  have a nice day!

Hello! I want to know what are your opinions on two bl actors (or ships) working together on multiple series (As a couple)?

Delbby:

Hello! I want to know what are your opinions on two bl actors (or ships) working together on multiple series (As a couple)?

As long as they're both comfortable with doing another BL with each other, I absolutely love it!!!

Especially when it comes to actors who have absolutely amazing chemistry!

Blkittykat:

As long as they're both comfortable with doing another BL with each other, I absolutely love it!!!

Especially when it comes to actors who have absolutely amazing chemistry!

Agreed! Also, it allows for the actors to grow and improve together which I personally love.

Delbby:

I thought it was weird at first that BLs were structured  that way but i don't have a problem with it. As long as it suits the project it shouldn't matter. 

I will say that in the long run it  may box,typecast or restrict the actors in a lot of ways .

.The upside is  that working with the same  partner gives  actors(especially newbies) ample time to foster chemistry and  familiarity which should translate nicely on screen.

Delbby:

I think it’s awesome when actors work on different projects together, especially if they’re friends and act well together. Like offgun, BKPP, earthmix, etc. 

omg_kelp:

i have been lurking, but here is a random ship badge! this was expected to be made because until we meet again is one of my all time fav!

in anycase, as usual, if you want to see any of your favourite actors / series being made into a stylized badge/banner, put a request forward and i will see what i can do with it. i'd be happy to be of service.  have a nice day!

Love it! I forgot to tell you but you reminded me just now... I added all of your badges to the Badges & Banners section on page 1 (including this new one) but the only one I couldn't add from Postimages was the Bad Bunny gif (it kept saying error). It keeps trying to save as a WEBP file to my computer and not a GIF image which I think may be the problem. Is there anyway you could change it somehow so I can add it to that section ? I would if I could but I am not well versed in these things at all lmao.

I'd like to join please.