loubug1012:

same on all points!

Lets hope Vice Versa stays as it is. I'm liking Sea so far; Jimmy was good for the screentime he had in the first ep . Looks like he'll have more in the second ep. And I feel like JimmySea have good chemistry: the chemistry in the mafia acting scene was hot. Oh, and OhmNanon always a treat.

Olá, também quero participar.

Saygo :

There really is not much of an engaging plot. Visually and technically  it looks good but the story is lacking.  People are put off by the cheating storyline but in my opinion thats not much of a problem because the bigger issue is that the whole story is just basic. I have only watched 5 episodes but it feels like they are relying on steamy scenes to grab the audience and distract them.  I liked episode 0 too but the direction they took the show is disappointing.

Aight then I'm not even gonna bother tbh

i would love to join 

Maeionic:

Aight then I'm not even gonna bother tbh

Me neither, though some edits may make it look half-ok and I’ll watch those.

I am absolutely loving Vice Versa and totally hooked after just 2 episodes

I would like to join as well.

loubug1012:

Same here. This episode completely sold me! Jimmy and Sea have strong chemistry wow. It wasn't as noticeable in the trailer but in the series? Intense! Anyway, got to say that they are doing a great job with their characters too. I love Talay and Puen is this charming sorta ahole LOL. Can't wait to see more. 

loubug1012:

Same here! I'm in love with this universe travel concept. Parallel universe and Time Travel has always been my go to plots!

I hope that each episode makes us wanna love this series more and more. All the 4 leads are doing their best so far.

BoysLove:

I would like to join as well.

Also, I have a few voting lists, I would love to know about the popular views on the BL shows.

___

Vote by Country

Chinese -- Filipino -- Hong Kongese -- Japanese -- Korean -- Taiwanese [CompleteHIStory Series] -- Thai
___

Vote by Year

2016 -- 2017 -- 2018 -- 2019 -- 2020 -- 2021 -- 2022

Oh man I don’t think I could narrow my favourites down lol…

Of course KinnPorsche is at the top….sigh

RomanticRosebud_BL:

Same here. This episode completely sold me! Jimmy and Sea have strong chemistry wow. It wasn't as noticeable in the trailer but in the series? Intense! Anyway, got to say that they are doing a great job with their characters too. I love Talay and Puen is this charming sorta ahole LOL. Can't wait to see more. 

i was super surprised because I was not the biggest fan of Jimmy's characters/acting  before this (dont come for me just a personal opinion). So color me surprised when he smashed out of the park this episode.

ourpeachscones:

Of course KinnPorsche is at the top….sigh

top of what?

loubug1012:

top of what?

One of the rankings that another user posted here. Under the Thai dramas

loubug1012:

i was super surprised because I was not the biggest fan of Jimmy's characters/acting  before this (dont come for me just a personal opinion). So color me surprised when he smashed out of the park this episode.

Don't worry I won't come for you XD. I felt the same. He is def showing he can do it with this character. Let's see how he handles the emotional scenes since that's the highest test newbie actors face now a days.