TheUntamedHeart:

I am definitely going to check this one out, but I was going to wait until it is finished airing. Unless you recommend watching this one week to week. Some dramas are better as a binge and some can really use the gaps between episodes... Let me know what you think and I will stop struggling with this decision. XD

Well  I usually watch live but this one I’m binging the first 5 episodes, the rest I’ll watch live ?. I think it’s better to binge because if you have any frustration it’s less when you click on the next episode immedi Ste

RomanticRosebud_BL:
But maybe someone can answer better than me since I’m doing both lol

I do this too! I just binged the first 4 episodes of Minato Shouji Coin Laundry and I loved them, but I am definitely going to hold this one for now because it will so much better for me as a binge.

TheUntamedHeart:

I do this too! I just binged the first 4 episodes of Minato Shouji Coin Laundry and I loved them, but I am definitely going to hold this one for now because it will so much better for me as a binge.

I definitely enjoyed it more binging xD. It’s like a train wreck you can’t look away from. I wasn’t going to watch but curiousity got the best of me. 

RomanticRosebud_BL:

I definitely enjoyed it more binging xD. It’s like a train wreck you can’t look away from. I wasn’t going to watch but curiousity got the best of me. 

Yep!

RomanticRosebud_BL:

Well  I usually watch live but this one I’m binging the first 5 episodes, the rest I’ll watch live ?. I think it’s better to binge because if you have any frustration it’s less when you click on the next episode immediately. But maybe someone can answer better than me since I’m doing both lol

I also binged the first 5 and am going to start watching in real time (or close). It’s such a train wreck that I HAVE to discuss this with fellow watchers on Reddit lol. 

TheUntamedHeart:

I'm really enjoying Minato right now. The episodes are over in the blink of an eye it seems. 

Sunshine123:

Yes, we would love some more badges. Can't wait to see them :)

Cool!!

wildbutterfly_32:

I'm really enjoying Minato right now. The episodes are over in the blink of an eye it seems. 

They really are! That is why I think I will hold off on watching them weekly. Maybe save up a few and watch them in little mini-binges.

LuvdaKDrama44:

I also binged the first 5 and am going to start watching in real time (or close). It’s such a train wreck that I HAVE to discuss this with fellow watchers on Reddit lol. 

Same here :). Now that I'm caught up I can discuss with fellow watchers.

TheUntamedHeart:

They really are! That is why I think I will hold off on watching them weekly. Maybe save up a few and watch them in little mini-binges.

Waiting a whole week is hard tbh. Like right now I'm completely obsessed with Vice Versa. The wait til Saturday feels so long. Although for VV I don't think I could wait 3 whole months to binge it in it's entirety. That was my most anticipated series of the year and so far I'm loving it. In that case I'd rather tredge the weekly wait even if it feels forever for Saturday XD.

RomanticRosebud_BL:

Waiting a whole week is hard tbh. Like right now I'm completely obsessed with Vice Versa. The wait til Saturday feels so long. Although for VV I don't think I could wait 3 whole months to binge it in it's entirety. That was my most anticipated series of the year and so far I'm loving it. In that case I'd rather tredge the weekly wait even if it feels forever for Saturday XD.

I totally get that. I usually have a few that I watch weekly and then save some to watch after they finish airing. For me, the shorter 20-30 minute episodes are the worst ones to watch weekly. 

TheUntamedHeart:

ahhh i love minato shouji coin laundry so much !! everyones so pretty and the chemistry is sofghdsj

TheUntamedHeart:

I totally get that. I usually have a few that I watch weekly and then save some to watch after they finish airing. For me, the shorter 20-30 minute episodes are the worst ones to watch weekly. 

True the shorter ones are harder to wait for. I started Minato too and that is  pretty good. 

RomanticRosebud_BL:

I love the anticipation of waiting and then being able to binge. I couldn’t survive waiting every week like y’all. No way in hell.