Buannaiche:

What about some not from your Watched list?

I vote  - Old fashioned Cupcake (loved it), Takara & Amagi (super light and fluffy), Minato Shouji Coin Laundry (fun little romp)

Buannaiche:

I heard that Addicted got banned in China or something like that. Does anyone know if actually was and if the actors careers suffered?

Buannaiche:

I saw everyone of these I here there remaking Takumi-kun series   or is that just A rumor

AccesiveDramaWatcher:

Any recommendations on what dramas to rewatch. I'm free and on drama watching spree. Suggest some. 

Rewatch "Until We Meet Again" ahead of the release of "Between Us" which is due to air next month.

Buannaiche:

Rewatch "Until We Meet Again" ahead of the release of "Between Us" which is due to air next month.

I can't wait for "'Between us'' series  too! <3  

Kdramawoolover:

Btw have anyone completed his man can anyone please summarise me who ended up with whom please in my inbox or here if possible I do not have enough time to watch it do tell me :) ^^

There were only two couples formed. I.e two pairs that chose each other and they were...

Jeong Hyun + Chang min

Jeongho + Hyuk Jun

I think both couple have broken up post show. There was social media drama between Jeongho + Hyuk Jun. Apparently Hyuk Jun had a secret boyfriend whil on the show and jeongho felt some kind of way but that got resolved quite quick.

Saygo :

There were only two couples formed. I.e two pairs that chose each other and they were...

Jeong Hyun + Chang min

Jeongho + Hyuk Jun

I think both couple have broken up post show. There was social media drama between Jeongho + Hyuk Jun. Apparently Hyuk Jun had a secret boyfriend whil on the show and jeongho felt some kind of way but that got resolved quite quick.

I actually wanted to watch His Man but never ended up doing so. I didn't expect anything permanent for any of the relationships though, that's just what happens in reality dating shows.

Hi everyone! Can I join the club?

Neyth:

Hi everyone! Can I join the club?

Hello, come on in!  Happy to have you join all the fun! :D

not a bl but i really like it so i thought it would be okay to talk about it ! she makes my heart flutter is a korean gl that is currently airing and so far its so cute. its short but a fun watch, i would recommend it !

David:

I saw everyone of these I here there remaking Takumi-kun series   or is that just A rumor

its not just a rumour they are doing a no 6 of it, the leads got announced a while ago ! 

the mdl for it https://mydramalist.com/740711-takumi-kun-series-6

Lady Ashe:

Yall if you are not watching Love in the Air and Roommates of Poongduck 304. Go do it. Such great entertainment. (also if you watch on viki watch with the comments on, people are funny) 

LITA is currently one of my favorites. I look forward to watching every week. I'm waiting for Roommates to finish before I start out though.  Idk why, sometimes I just feel like I need to watch something all in one go

Cupcake:

Have any of you been watching Ghost Host Ghost House? I never watch anything even remotely scary so this is the first time I'm trying out a borderline horror show. Episode 4 went from 0-100 really fast, I thought I had skipped an episode at first. Nevertheless, that had to be the best kiss build up I've ever seen! SO glad I gave this a try, I'm hooked.

I've only watched the first two episodes, I was a little on the fence about it, but now I sorta feel like i gotta get caught up! 

I love Eclipse sooooooooooo much. Didn't know that I really wanted a series with Kaotung and First together. To all the people who haven't watched it, you're missing big time. Watch it toni (right now in thai)

AccesiveDramaWatcher:

I love Eclipse sooooooooooo much. Didn't know that I really wanted a series with Kaotung and First together. To all the people who haven't watched it, you're missing big time. Watch it toni (right now in thai)

That series has to be one of the best ones EVER!! I never knew I needed KhaoFirst until this series but damn are they such amazing actors and especially together on screen they're an unbeatable couple. Seeing them in interviews beings so emotional and genuine only makes me love them more T^T