Merry Christmas Guys happy bl watching
Any movies you are watching on Christmas 

I am watching "A boy called Christmas"

Watching the second season of Alice in Borderlands today. This year I haven't felt like my usual Christmas self during the holiday. 

Wishing you all the best through the holiday season!  

Plushpriestess:

Wishing you all the best through the holiday season!  

You too Plush!! ♡♡ love you

amethyst_aquarius:

Guys I cannot tell you all how much I am loving My School President like I am literally squealing every episode and I am SO invested in their story that if the series went bad halfway I might actually cry ToT

Isn't it amazing everything and it's just so fun fluffy cute adorable and the chemistry is already amazing and the acting the music just everything about it is amazing!

Happy Holidays everyone!!

Merry Christmas to everyone that celebrates!!

Buannaiche:

Neith03 :

"PS: I’m NOT going to rewatch to find this out but don’t you feel like their chemistry actually lessened with each episode and they got more awkward rather than getting closer to each other? "

That may be the editing, too, as it seems they used some of the footage from the original shoot and pasted in the new actor. But, I agree, their chemistry seemed to lessen with each episode.  Glad it's ALL over now, hopefully, to be forgotten.

"Choco Milk Shake" was bound to be good as Strongberry / Matchbox have a history of producing quality content on a very low budget. "Semantic Error" raised the bar for K-BL in this year, and there was some upgrading albeit not on the same level with other K-BL series, but I'm afraid the last three K-BL offerings of the year may be disappointing.

I finally finished it. Who do I ask for a refund?! 

Okay but hear me out …. We get a season 2 of OMA and this time Mu Yeong comes to his senses and leaves the pouty man-child and realizes he always loved Joon Seok anyway! 

Aw Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays BL lovin’ besties!! It’s been a great year - thanks for all the laughs and let’s have an even better year next year! 

Saygo :

Oh! My Assistant was really wasted potential. I was more interested in the bespectacled  friend's development than the main romance. I found the main CP awkward with each episode. I guess it was okay  but expected a little better. 

actually i am watching it right now on ep 4 any tips before i continue

Kdramawoolover:

actually i am watching it right now on ep 4 any tips before i continue

Haha i did not find it memorable and kind of random. I feel like the beginning was better but as it progressed it lost it's spark for me. Watch with no high expectations i would say.

hi! does anyone recommend watching ghost host, ghost house??

milkyway:

hi! does anyone recommend watching ghost host, ghost house??

Yep, highly recommend!!

It is a new concept (at least by the general BL standard) but it is executed nicely. The chemistry of the leads is good and the side characters are also enjoyable. There is a good balance of angst, fluff and romance so you get a little bit of everything. All in all it is a really nice watch ^^

Maymaybaby:

Isn't it amazing everything and it's just so fun fluffy cute adorable and the chemistry is already amazing and the acting the music just everything about it is amazing!

AGREED! That series has me on a chokehold man, I did not expect such a quality production and acting from a generic plot but here we are! Cannot wait for more episodes~~

Okay how is it that every episode of Between Us feels so short like don't get me wrong, I LOVE it, but the story does not seem to move much in these recent episodes. And we only have 4 episodes left which makes me fear that they might rush things at the end. I hope it does not happen tho.