That's right - it was your post Amethyst!  This is why it's feeling like the story isn't moving because even with how Ep 7 ended, I thought here we go - we are moving forward. They will deal with post bathroom make out session and open up to each other about their feelings but they just what ignored any progress and tutored each other this whole episode? I rather they took a break over the holidays rather than giving us a filler / extension patch of special episodes.

I legit stopped episode 8 because I thought I had missed something. Did my episode accidentally jump ahead the first five minutes because OF COURSE they were going to address what happened in the bathroom this episode right? RIGHT?!!!

Neith03:
They will deal with post bathroom make out session and open up to each other about their feelings but they just what ignored any progress and tutored each other this whole episode? I rather they took a break over the holidays rather than giving us a filler / extension patch of special episodes. 

Oh God yes THIS! The ending made me curious that maybe we will have some talk and clarifications of their feelings but the episode ended with yet another "they know they like each other but neither is saying anything or trying to label their relationship" :/ At this rate we're not even gonna see them DATING each other. And yeah I also fear that they're gonna try to cram everything in the last 2 episodes or maybe even create some unnecessary drama in 11th ep and spend the entire 12th ep resolving it before they confess and become bfs and that'll be it. I honestly hope I'm proved wrong and they get together in next ep otherwise this is gonna be a let down for me.

LuvdaKDrama44:
Did my episode accidentally jump ahead the first five minutes because OF COURSE they were going to address what happened in the bathroom this episode right? RIGHT?!!!

When I tell you I SCOURED the internet thinking maybe the scene is NC which was why I did not see it on their Youtube but NOPE the scene just wasn't there! There was absolutely NO explanation, not even a flashback. I was SO disappointed :|

BTW I'm having such a bad day right now, for some reason the vein near my eyebrow is fluttering since morning and giving me such a bad headache. I guess I'm gonna finally start Director Who Buys Me Dinner because I'm not in the mood to do anything else. Just hoping that it does not have a bad end because some KDramas have me scarred this year.

amethyst_aquarius:

BTW I'm having such a bad day right now, for some reason the vein near my eyebrow is fluttering since morning and giving me such a bad headache. I guess I'm gonna finally start Director Who Buys Me Dinner because I'm not in the mood to do anything else. Just hoping that it does not have a bad end because some KDramas have me scarred this year.

ahh im also hoping its good coz korean bl's can have very unpredictable endings. i watched one such called kissable lips, and it was NOT IT!!

amethyst_aquarius:

Oh I get these! It’s due to straining your eyes too much from screen time or from blocked / inflamed sinus putting pressure on the eye. I have insomnia so some nights stay up all night and watch shows. 

Glasses with blue light filters and reducing screen brightness may help but also try cold eye mask or cucumber and rest them for 15-20 min few times a day. 

For congested sinus, messaging and draining around the eyebrow and upper cheekbones will help. 

amethyst_aquarius:
I guess I'm gonna finally start Director Who Buys Me Dinner because I'm not in the mood to do anything else

OMO I just started and ep 1 and it's like BAM  it grabs your attention.  I think this may be the cure to your headache :) 

WHY are the most adorable shows all this short! *slaps forehead* 

Neith03:

Oh I get these! It’s due to straining your eyes too much from screen time or from blocked / inflamed sinus putting pressure on the eye. I have insomnia so some nights stay up all night and watch shows. 

Glasses with blue light filters and reducing screen brightness may help but also try cold eye mask or cucumber and rest them for 15-20 min few times a day. 

For congested sinus, messaging and draining around the eyebrow and upper cheekbones will help. 

Oh I do have some issues of inflated sinus so maybe that's it :o It has stopped today but yeah it was sooooo annoying yesterday. If it happens again I'm gonna try massaging it, thank you a lot for the tips!!

Neith03:

OMO I just started and ep 1 and it's like BAM  it grabs your attention.  I think this may be the cure to your headache :) 

WHY are the most adorable shows all this short! *slaps forehead* 

So I already watched 4 eps because I could NOT control myself and it so cuteeeeeeeee!!! And yes it's horrible that its so short like its the length of a movie basically and I hate it  :')

thank you @jenn and @nospiders your advice really helped !

Neith03:

Welcome to the la la land! :)

:) lol thanks 🙏🏻 

amethyst_aquarius:

Oh I do have some issues of inflated sinus so maybe that's it :o It has stopped today but yeah it was sooooo annoying yesterday. If it happens again I'm gonna try massaging it, thank you a lot for the tips!!

You’re very welcome. YouTube has some nice videos this one is my favourite. Do you also get headaches when it’s cloudy or raining? This will help with that too. 

amethyst_aquarius:

So I already watched 4 eps because I could NOT control myself and it so cuteeeeeeeee!!! And yes it's horrible that its so short like its the length of a movie basically and I hate it  :')

gosh 5-6 is even better! I’m already missing this show and it’s not over yet. Started to read the web toon - so cute! 

I would like join the club.

FroZen_ValkYrie:

I would like join the club.

Welcome!

random but a show i really want to recommend is Double (2022)  I don't think it counts as 'bl' but the two leads are queer and theres romance between them. the drama follows a codependent relationship between the two of them and its So good and well written. it also has quite a large pyschological aspect, although i do not understand all of it, it was still so interesting to watch. not to mention the chemistry between the leads makes my head spin. its criminally underrated. i've heard a lot of people say theres no romance but i could not disagree more. yes, they do kiss but their 'romance' as a whole is shown in the drama in many more ways.

if anyone is looking for something to watch please consider this!