Blkittykat:
I don't have the exact image for this, but every single scene that led up to this moment

Yeah this was a really touching moment but also OHMYGOSH HE LOOKS SO CUTE IN THIS GIF!!

amethyst_aquarius:

I would recommend these:

1. Takara-kun to Amagi-kun
  2. Mr. Heart
  3. Cherry Blossoms After Winter
  4. Choco Milk Shake

They are all sweet with minimal angst and a fluffy ending ^^

thanks soo muchh <<3

jenn:

Cutie Pie 2  has released their

Official Teaser: https://youtu.be/BPe5h1hwD04 

so excited for Jan. 6, 2023

Kyaaaaa

So cute. Can't wait for kirin to become more and more famous. 

jenn:

Cutie Pie 2  has released their

Official Teaser: https://youtu.be/BPe5h1hwD04 

so excited for Jan. 6, 2023

Oh god I am so excited for this! ZeeNunew is not letting us dehydrate and I’m here for it! 

I got the gist, but do we have any Thai speaking member in the cult who can do a rough translate? Or has anyone got a hold of the teaser with eng sub yet? 

jenn:

i love Extraordinary Attorney Woo!! it was the top drama for me. I loved the characters and how the cases all differed and had different issues that normally one would not think about. 

Just finished it and honestly probably my second most favourite kdrama ever watched. What I loved about it is that I couldn’t make up my mind to dislike one character fully - they did such a great job of showing the human side of all “dark characters” even the mom I had tough time totally disliking in the end. Great writing, great acting overall. 

Neith03:

Oh god I am so excited for this! ZeeNunew is not letting us dehydrate and I’m here for it! 

I got the gist, but do we have any Thai speaking member in the cult who can do a rough translate? Or has anyone got a hold of the teaser with eng sub yet? 

This has Eng subs - you just have to turn them on by clicking on the “cc” button in the top right corner. 

dramaaddict24:

Hey guys , I am planning to watch TharnType series but I read some bad reviews about it , should i watch it or drop it ?

I agree with Jenn and will add that it’s one of those classics for BL genre and would recommend that you watch it if you can get past the triggers. Personally, I will never be over TT as they were literally my first ML duo crush and I still obsess over their fan content online. For some reason I have never felt more comfort and ease between any other characters in real life. Their chemistry is undeniable on and off camera. 

LuvdaKDrama44:

This has Eng subs - you just have to turn them on by clicking on the “cc” button in the top right corner. 

Oh jeez I didn’t even notice in my excitement *Slaps forehead*  

Thanks bestie! :) 

PS: aaaaaaaaa help they are so cute!! 

Also, “We are not going to meow?”  is going to be my favourite phrase for 2023 lmao 

Neith03:

Oh jeez I didn’t even notice in my excitement *Slaps forehead*  

Thanks bestie! :) 

No problem!

I would like to join

Kinvara66:

I would like to join

Welcome to the la la land! :)

There was a post about this few pages back and didn’t think I would agree because truly have a blind spot for my hot swimmer boys but have to admit now - 8/12 episodes on Between Us and it still feels like storyline is lacking anything substantial. Episodes are starting to feel like an extension of the special episodes. This makes me so mad because we waited for two years and the boys are doing their best with what they have been given but feel like the writers were like meh - they will sell the show no matter what. 

at least UWMA had strong plot even if some of it was OTT dramatic :( 

Neith03:

There was a post about this few pages back and didn’t think I would agree because truly have a blind spot for my hot swimmer boys but have to admit now - 8/12 episodes on Between Us and it still feels like storyline is lacking anything substantial. Episodes are starting to feel like an extension of the special episodes. This makes me so mad because we waited for two years and the boys are doing their best with what they have been given but feel like the writers were like meh - they will sell the show no matter what. 

at least UWMA had strong plot even if some of it was OTT dramatic :( 

Okay so idk if you're talking about my post or not (I wrote this: "Okay how is it that every episode of Between Us feels so short like don't get me wrong, I LOVE it, but the story does not seem to move much in these recent episodes...... " etc)

But even if you're talking about something else, I SO agree with you. When I started the series I expected WinTeam to get together by the mid and then have their domestic moments and such because we almost never get to see what happens AFTER the leads get into a relationship (like Don't Say No did) and I was hoping that we will see them being all couply and maybe DeanPharm as well but... I still like it but yeah it does feel like the extension of the special episodes :<

amethyst_aquarius:
Okay so idk if you're talking about my post or not (I wrote this: "Okay how is it that every episode of Between Us feels so short like don't get me wrong, I LOVE it, but the story does not seem to move much in these recent episodes...... " etc)

That's right - it was your post Amethyst!  This is why it's feeling like the story isn't moving because even with how Ep 7 ended, I thought here we go - we are moving forward. They will deal with post bathroom make out session and open up to each other about their feelings but they just what ignored any progress and tutored each other this whole episode? I rather they took a break over the holidays rather than giving us a filler / extension patch of special episodes. 

And you're so right -  I also wanted to see their lives as continuation post UWMA - like it's nice in S2 to see beyond "happily ever after".  DeanPharm must be so bored or probably working on another project on the side. 

Also, the brother couple is completely MIA  and so many issues still not developed - WinTeam dealing with past, their feelings, family, all that will be what crammed into last episode? Frustrating. 

I wish we could write the BU team and tell them these. They have the audience, they have a winning, crowd fave MLs and seriously WHAT are you doing with it??