Neith03:

Oh dang so I definitely need to catch up to that! 

WHOAAAA  this year keeps getting better and better. We get to see them domestic! *swoons*

Thanks for sharing this - made my day!

RIGHT!! I have literally been rewatching this the entire day

Plushpriestess:

Hello and welcome!!  Nice to have you with us :)

thanku so muchhhh 

AccesiveDramaWatcher:

Is anyone watching the director who buys me dinner?

I am. I'm up to date. It ends this week.

AccesiveDramaWatcher:

Saygo:

I am. I'm up to date. It ends this week.

I am watching too. I can't wait for the last 2 eps. :D

AccesiveDramaWatcher:

I watched all of the ones that were out last night, it is crazy!!  I don't know quite what is going on yet!

Ananya:

i'd like to join ~ and wondering why brightwin badges are missing? i'll make one

Hey there!  Warm welcome to you :D

AccesiveDramaWatcher:

I’m watching but was confused by last two episodes - wasn’t he a man just this lifetime so why isn’t he a female character in flashback and if he was a female why the angry dad over male lover?  Also agree with @amethyst_aquarious on the other details that are hard to understand but guessing it’s one of those shows where we can’t try to make too much sense? 

It was a cuter show starting I feel like got a bit convoluted in the middle so hoping for a nice wrapped up ending. 

—————————

Welcome to all the new members :) 

SS501_Kdramas:

I am watching too. I can't wait for the last 2 eps. :D

Meee to I just caught up with eps 7 and 8 and so excited for the last 2 episodes!! I don't like Dennis at all! He's such a brat

I'd like to join. ^.^ 

BL worshipper:

Can i please join!!

You bet!  Welcome to the fun! :D

moonchild:

I'd like to join. ^.^ 

Hey there and warm welcome to you!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WDzVwXR-KCU&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE this is the most life changing incredible trailer i have ever witnessed i want to tattoo it on my forehead. life altered i make up at least a third of those views

kiyois back scrubber:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WDzVwXR-KCU&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE this is the most life changing incredible trailer i have ever witnessed i want to tattoo it on my forehead. life altered i make up at least a third of those views

OMG I can't wait! UK is one of my favoirite BL's I can't wait for this...... such a beautiful trailer. 

kiyois back scrubber:

I get you!  I really do.  It hits my heart in such a way that is both painful and sweet.  I can't believe the good fortune to have more of their story.  I have watched the first one twice and was deeply moved both times by their journey.  I really can't wait!