Plushpriestess:

Hey there and warm welcome to you!

Thank you! <3

May I ask what BL dramas you're all looking forward to this year? I've been happy to hear that Moonlight Chicken is airing in February. I just finished "Not Me" and I'm all excited for more Thai BL dramas. ^^

moonchild:

Thank you! <3

May I ask what BL dramas you're all looking forward to this year? I've been happy to hear that Moonlight Chicken is airing in February. I just finished "Not Me" and I'm all excited for more Thai BL dramas. ^^

My Beautiful Man : Eternal is the biggest thrill coming up for me.  I'm also patiently waiting for a few series that started late last year to finish up so I can watch them. I very much enjoyed Not Me, how did you like it?

moonchild:
May I ask what BL dramas you're all looking forward to this year?
  • Moonlight chicken for me as well
  • The Cherry Magic remake(I don't expect it to top the original at all. I'm just curious to see how it is adapted.)
  • Only Friends
  • The next prince
  • My Beautiful Man: Eternal
  • Dangerous Romance
  • I want to watch the movie Egoist too 

Please say it ain't so! Who dares remake Cherry Magic? Is nothing sacred?! 🙁

moonchild:

Thank you! <3

I am looking forward to so many but to name a few:

Middleman's Love
Zomvivor
Last Twilight
I Feel You Linger In the Air
Dangerous Romance
Hidden Agenda 

Plushpriestess:

My Beautiful Man : Eternal is the biggest thrill coming up for me.  I'm also patiently waiting for a few series that started late last year to finish up so I can watch them. I very much enjoyed Not Me, how did you like it?

I had Not Me already in my PTW list when it was recommended to me for a challenge. I binged it within 3 days and love it. My newest favorite. <3 

Saygo:
  • Moonlight chicken for me as well
  • The Cherry Magic remake(I don't expect it to top the original at all. I'm just curious to see how it is adapted.)
  • Only Friends
  • The next prince
  • My Beautiful Man: Eternal
  • Dangerous Romance
  • I want to watch the movie Egoist too 

I can relate to Cherry Magic, the original Japanese adaption was so well done, that I don't dare expect the Thai to have the same level, but I want to give it a watch nonetheless, especially as I like the storyline. 

The Next Prince is a must watch for me, considering the setting is quite unique. 

Lee C:

Please say it ain't so! Who dares remake Cherry Magic? Is nothing sacred?! 🙁

There will be a Thai remake: https://mydramalist.com/743929-cherry-magic-thailand

The Next Prince for me for sure and UK Eternal - gosh that trailer looks incredible! 

Guys I am missing the name of the next MileApo movie / show - there was one the trailer showed it's going to be a period Thai saga  - do you remember the name?

SS501_Kdramas:

I am looking forward to so many but to name a few:

Middleman's Love
Zomvivor
Last Twilight
I Feel You Linger In the Air
Dangerous Romance
Hidden Agenda 

I'm curious about Middleman's Love, the synopsis sounds quite sweet. 

Last Twilight is also on my list as I'm pretty much blindly go for all dramas directed by Aof since I fell so hard for A Tale of Thousand Stars. <3

Plushpriestess:

I get you!  I really do.  It hits my heart in such a way that is both painful and sweet.  I can't believe the good fortune to have more of their story.  I have watched the first one twice and was deeply moved both times by their journey.  I really can't wait!

exactly! i dont usually feel super sappy about shows but im genuinely so grateful for everyone involved in the sequel and especially to the actors for even coming back at all (yusei could've chosen to focus on his music/other roles & riku could've done the same with the latter). i think i might die i have to wait for 6+ months after its release for it to come out internationally 

Neith03:

The Next Prince for me for sure and UK Eternal - gosh that trailer looks incredible! 

Guys I am missing the name of the next MileApo movie / show - there was one the trailer showed it's going to be a period Thai saga  - do you remember the name?

Yes, I am looking forward to MileApo's new movie too. I remember watching the trailer but name escapes me. I can't wait for them to announce the next projects on Jan 18th. 

moonchild:
May I ask what BL dramas you're all looking forward to this year?

obviously my beautiful man : eternal is first on the list but im also excited to see the end of the world with you and egoist. both the trailers look promising, but both look very sad. i will probably cry at both

kbl wise jun & jun is the one i have the highest expectations for. it's from the same company as cherry blossoms after winter & where your eyes linger and the cast seem to be very close + there's 2 couples. oh and star struck which has zuho from sf9. if his acting is anywhere close to rowoon's its going to very good

kiyois back scrubber:
obviously my beautiful man : eternal is first on the list but im also excited to see the end of the world with you and egoist. both the trailers look promising, but both look very sad. i will probably cry at both

Just read the synopsis for The End of the World with you and I think I should avoid it. Don't think I can take anything sad right now. T.T

I just finished Choco Milk Shake and sobbed my little heart out.  It was very good and still made me cry like a baby.  

moonchild:

Thank you! <3

Moonlight chicken is definitely one I'm excited for  I'm also excited for Step by Step and Wish you luck and Wish me luck and Only Friends A Boss and a babe  Dangerous Romance The Next Prince there's a lot I'm excited for all of the GMMTV ones and DMD there's so many