axdxex:

I just want to say that I’m so ready to see ponytail Phuwin in “We Are” in a few hours! I’ll probably have to wait until after work tomorrow to watch, but I’m so excited!

Agreed. I'm so excited, (PondPhuwin and winnysatang ) Winnysatang stole my heart in MSP

Reminder : it does not air on youtube, its on Iqiyi. Also who all are watching "love is better the second time around" and what all are your opinions? 

My god, I did not expect to like it as much as I do 

axdxex:

I guess this means I'll see you all in a few days for ep4 because now I feel responsible for taking you all down this path I'm scared lol

dead 

Yes. After seeing @RiqueXinw’s post I want to continue but at the same time I’m a bit cautious haha

IF I DIE WATCHING THIS DRAMA IM BLAMING IT ON U @axdxex 

Haha jk

American Fan:

All this talk about dead and dying. Must be some drama for you to have so many lives! 

I'm afraid to start it now. (Kiseki Chapter 2 (uncut or cut). Making notes in my little book.

I shall watch it for u DJ and help u decide if u want to watch it :) some sacrifices must be made, right? ;)

axdxex:
I just want to say that I’m so ready to see ponytail Phuwin in “We Are” in a few hours! I’ll probably have to wait until after work tomorrow to watch, but I’m so excited!

I guess it is fair to say that most of us will be watching together so.........GROUP WATCH!!!!!

Sruthipriya mahesh:

Yeah, Its true, I like him too :)
*chanting* We need more Nut content!!

YES

WE NEED MORE NUT CONTENT

anyone else wanna join the chant?

RiqueXinw:

I guess it is fair to say that most of us will be watching together so.........GROUP WATCH!!!!!

Yesss

See u guys soon to talk about We Are :)

RiqueXinw:
GROUP WATCH!!!!!

Oh, this would be so much fun!

OnyxTheHedgehog:

YES

WE NEED MORE NUT CONTENT

anyone else wanna join the chant?

Count me in :) 

We need more Nut content.

When I first saw p'nut in oxygen, My first thought was he's such an eye candy, he has an amazing voice as well. He sang the ost for oxygen the series, you can seach it up. The mv also is really nice 

thatonewhothrives:

Count me in :) 

We need more Nut content.

When I first saw p'nut in oxygen, My first thought was he's such an eye candy, he has an amazing voice as well. He sang the ost for oxygen the series, you can seach it up. The mv also is really nice 

Omg yes I LOVE the OST so much honestly it’s one of my comfort songs

I actually first saw Nut in Pitbabe and loved him so much as Way, I was heartbroken when they killed him TT

And then I found out he’s in Oxygen and loved him in that one too

And I’m planning to watch Something In My Room just to see Nut on screen again

I would actually love to see Nut and the actor who played Gui in another drama together, they were sooo cute

Day 3 of the April challenge: Favourite couple

Don’t even have to think about this one, JoongDunk all the way <3

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Day 3 of the April challenge: Favourite couple

OK, finally there's a daily question I can immediately answer without tearing my hair out: Gemini/Fourth ... or is it Fourth/Gemini? (humorous reference to very end of "My School President")

Can't wait till the GMMTV remake of "My Love Mix-up" is released!

Simi_Tutu:

I loved Taikan Yoho, and it saddens me that some people think it is a toxic romance. The two male leads' personalities mesh well together, and I couldn't understand why the drama got the rating it did.
Also, Higuchi Kouhei is so chefs kiss  ???

Yes! It was such an interesting relationship and different than the usual types we see. Sometimes I just stop reading comments and reviews because I find them so depressing. I’m so glad to have everyone here for interesting discussions.

Higuchi Kouchei is so fine!

what was your favorite scene?

Re: Kiseki Chapter 2

Doesn’t Beboy look like Jay Chang from Onepact? SRSLY THEY LOOK SO SIMILAR :0

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Re: Kiseki Chapter 2

Doesn’t Beboy look like Jay Chang from Onepact? SRSLY THEY LOOK SO SIMILAR :0

Watched ep 1 and I’m trying so hard not to cringe TT

The scene at the end where he was explaining the rules was hilarious tho lmao 

But the twins r srsly so stupid for trusting a stranger and literally going into their house without even knowing who they r or what their name is

And Beboy is annoying me so much istg

I really hope his overacting and exaggeration stops in the next few eps coz I really can’t deal w the guy

OnyxTheHedgehog:
And Beboy is annoying me so much istg

Yes, this character was irritating from the get-go, and still is.

From BL Tai news:

Following the release of their first-ever BL drama, ‘Healing Thingyan’, Sky Production unveils their newest project,  ‘Myet Taw Pyay’.

‘Myet Taw Pyay (မျက်တော်ပြေ)’ is the latest BL drama from Myanmar, which is currently airing on local television after passing its censorship, Fortune TV channel, and application. The TV series features actors Tayza Lin Young, Zwe, Kaung Sit, and more. Director Thita Thit and screenwriter Nya Hmway Pann are in charge of this project.

In addition, the production also unveiled its 2-minute-long trailer:

The newly released trailer above tells the story of a young man named Mote Thone who is secretly in love with his friend Ko Mann Pyay, whom he has known for so long, and only the diary he has with him knows his feelings. Mote doesn’t dare to express it, and he wonders how Ko will react when the time comes. The two are working for the same company, and Ko’s girlfriend, Kho Chan, dislikes it. When his colleague U Mann enters the picture, the situation becomes more complicated and stirs jealousy. How will Ko deal when Mote decides to quit his job and move on with his feelings? Is it over for Ko to realize that he likes Mote? Let’s find out together soon!