DAY 23 - APRIL CHALLENGE - FAVORITE THEME SONG

I still have a ways to go before the 23rd is over, even though I feel late to the party  :-) 

The Story by Conan Gray.   The drama is The Eighth Sense.

axdxex:

It does! I like that it's a storyline that fits their age. I think GMMTV is finally getting the hang of what people want from their older aged cps, because we got Cherry Magic last year, Ossans Love this year, and now the KristSingto series where they are adults with actual jobs-- 

exactly 

i mean they cant give us a school/uni series of kristsingto or earthmix again . even taynew and offgum lol

Day 24 Challenge: "BL drama you're looking forward to"

There are so many in the pipeline, especially after yesterday's announcements. But my personal #1 is definitely the GMMTV remake of "My Love Mix-Up!" - because firstly, the original was a really nice comedy, secondly, Fourth and Gemini are invariably fantastic, and thirdly, Aungpao is a cutie who makes my heart go pitter-patter.

It's not the theme song, but part of KinnPorsche's OST. This is a song I keep listening to.

Whoever recommended me Once Again thanks for more heartbreak just what I needed.

p43425:

Day 24 Challenge: "BL drama you're looking forward to"

There are so many in the pipeline, especially after yesterday's announcements. But my personal #1 is definitely the GMMTV remake of "My Love Mix-Up!" - because firstly, the original was a really nice comedy, secondly, Fourth and Gemini are invariably fantastic, and thirdly, Aungpao is a cutie who makes my heart go pitter-patter.

i almost got confused for a sec

p'chokun looks sooo much like p'bas like from gen y

I made a sum-up list of all the shows announced in GMMTV Up&Above Part2 so go check it out if you need all shows in one place!!

GMMTV Up&Above Part 2 (14 shows) - MyDramaList 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
It's My Starlight by Joong Archen Aydin (OST for Star In My Mind), and it's honestly one of the most beautiful OSTs I've ever listened to XD

แล้วแต่ดาว (My Starlight) Ost.แล้วแต่ดาว | Star In My Mind - Joong Archen (youtube.com) 

So good.

Day 24 Challenge: BL drama you're looking forward to  Jack and Joker 

I miss YinWar so much. Looking forward to this drama the most.

angeliviki2022:
Day 24 Challenge: BL drama you're looking forward to  Jack and Joker

I miss YinWar so much. Looking forward to this drama the most.

I love those two. My understanding is that they're self-producing the new series, which will be a BIG challenge. I sure hope it's successful.

-OverthinkingRN-:
Whoever recommended me Once Again thanks for more heartbreak just what I needed.

I don't know that I recommended it, but I mentioned I love the OST tracks because they make me so emotional. Sometimes I cry listening and remembering.

Day 24 of April Challenge

BL Drama I'm Looking Forward To

For me, it seems like an age since the announcement of the adaptation of one of my favourite manhwas, "Heesu in Class 2". Principal filming was completed ages ago, and very little has been heard since. The most recent update is that a secondary couple has been added to the storyline, and it is a heterosexual couple that doesn't appear in the manhwa. Despite this glitch, I'm still looking forward to this live drama.

angeliviki2022:

It's not the theme song, but part of KinnPorsche's OST. This is a song I keep listening to.

Yes to this! One of my all-time fav songs and on my permanent playlist. <3 <3 <3 to Jeff

DAY 24 - April Challenge - BL Drama Looking Forward To

I have at least ten dramas I'm really excited about. How to pick just one?  Impossible, so here's my top three!! 

Monster Next Door

Love Sea

The Next Prince

Honorable mention goes to...

My Love Mix-Up!

April BL Drama Challenge

Day 24 - BL DramaYou're looking Forward Too

There's a couple of shows I'm looking forward to this year, like: Kidnaped (OhmLeng),  My Golden Blood (JossGawin), Revamped (BounPrem) and Wandee Goodday (GreatInn), but after yesterday's GMMTV announcement I'd be lying if I didn't answer this with The Heart Killers lol 

Right now I don't care about anything else, because my top two ships in one show is straight out of my wildest dreams, and it's a sexy rom com too!!! Also look at this pretty gif set I cry ;; these are definitely going on my profile if I ever get around to fixing it. Also, if anyone is as invested as I am, Jojo already has a HeartKillers playlist on his Spotify profile (listening for the show vibes). 

TBH, I also can't wait to see Dunk in his mechanic getup now that he's been bulking up for months after this was filmed. Yes, and thank you.  

Edit: Do I sound unhinged? I think I sound unhinged.