axdxex:

Perfect :) the world is now in balance, yin and yang, etc

Indeed it is :) 

PaiSkyForever:

Just remember that Boun, Peat and Sea are mine <3 lol

Lol XD if we are calling dibs then I call dibs on Boun, Peat, Krist, Sea and Mark "Pakin" lol <3 I am willing to share Boun tho ;)  

Go ahead lol :) As long as I don't see anyone within a 3m radius of First and Joong, I'm happy :) Or else, WAR IS ON 

Day 24 - BL Drama You Are Looking Forward To

As of right now I would have to go with Love Sea is the one I'm most excited for. I'm also looking forward to  Ossan's Love (Thailand) and the Heart Killers.

PaiSkyForever:

Lol XD

i guess i will peacefully take Pavel with me lmao 

PaiSkyForever:
Who do you ship?

I'm really hoping for Japan and Seiji, but Pan seemed reluctant when they last kissed. Instead, he starts day dreaming about a throuple. So, I don't know what to think.

American Fan:
WE ARE -  EP 4

I enjoyed today's episode because things are moving along. Yes, Q and Toey are getting interesting. I mean Toey was already interested in Q before university,  and Q showed signs of possessiveness during ep. 3.  Hopefully, they don't string us along too long. My guess is that Toey will make a move first. And that the only way Q would do so is in response to a "threat" by which I mean seeing someone else truly interested in Toey.

PaiSkyForever:
Who all that are watching it are ready for last episode of Deep Night tomorrow? <3

I am excited to see how it ends especially the throuple situation

Light L:

i guess i will peacefully take Pavel with me lmao 

Lol  <3

We Are the series

I fully enjoyed today's episode. I actually got to focus on the majority of the episode today. I loved all the interactions between each couple and based on the preview for next week's episode I am looking forward to see what happens next.

Can anyone recommend me a enemies to lovers series?

RiqueXinw:

We Are the series

I fully enjoyed today's episode. I actually got to focus on the majority of the episode today. I loved all the interactions between each couple and based on the preview for next week's episode I am looking forward to see what happens next.

I, too, finished watching ep4 :)

I’m invested— I loved that Phum spent this whole episode apologizing and trying to make it up to Pheem, until Pheem saw his sincerity. The chemistry for this is so on point, like they could kiss at any moment!

Tan & Khao are moving! Khao is totally pretending not to see Tan’s flirting, because Tan has no chill! The preview for next week looks good.

Q & Toey is wild. I’m specially crazy over Satang because I just watched FUTS and his role there was soooo different, I’m impressed. I can honestly watch them be cute for 10 more episodes.

-OverthinkingRN-:

Can anyone recommend me a enemies to lovers series?

Big Dragon

The Eclipse

Siew Sum Noi

Worth the Wait (My Toxic Lover - prequel)

Love With Benefits

After looking at your completed list this is what I can remember right now.

axdxex:
I’m invested— I loved that Phum spent this whole episode apologizing and trying to make it up to Pheem, until Pheem saw his sincerity. The chemistry for this is so on point, like they could kiss at any moment!

Yes, the chemistry is strong between these two. I can't wait to see them being all lovey-dovey.

RiqueXinw:

Big Dragon

The Eclipse

Siew Sum Noi

Worth the Wait (My Toxic Lover - prequel)

Love With Benefits

After looking at your completed list this is what I can remember right now.

I’ve seen the almost all of these accept for 2 cause I’m not really interested.

-OverthinkingRN-:

I’ve seen the almost all of these accept for 2 cause I’m not really interested.

I was going to recommend some too, but you’ve already watched them :)