camooflage:

Day 2

I would recommend Views of Love : Grey Rainbow <3

I really enjoyed this one! If I remember correctly it was the first Thai BL that I watched that wasn't set in a university. It was so refreshing to escape university life!

Day 2

I would recommend My Ride (2022). The highlight of this Thai BL is Mork and his supportive group of family and friends. The production isn't perfect, but the story is endearing and unique.

TheUntamedHeart:

Day 2

I would recommend My Ride (2022). The highlight of this Thai BL is Mork and his supportive group of family and friends. The production isn't perfect, but the story is endearing and unique.

The Dimples ... <3 <3

Raining Sunshine:

Day 2. - 

Let's all Recommend one drama each that is a hidden Gem and need more  appreciation and recognition. 

{Only Less Hyped Dramas Please}

I havent seen these one's hyped up but i am still fairly new to BL so apologies if these all have massive hype that i am unaware of

1. If you like a BL that is a more behind the scene look at the world of BL then i highly recommend Call it what you want 1 & 2
  2. Not a series but if you want a more realistic/grounded version of being in a gay relationship then in recommend His
  3. If you preference is more 18+ BL then i recommend Mood Indigo
 camooflage:

The Dimples ... <3 <3

Right?!

Raining Sunshine:

Day 2. - 

Let's all Recommend one drama each that is a hidden Gem and need more  appreciation and recognition. 

I guess I will recommend  The Best Story. I think it is pretty cute and short gem. It is a high school first love story made and performed well i would say. It is worth a watch and not a big time investment.

Hi there, sign me up

Raining Sunshine:

Day 2. - 

I have not heard many people talk about You Are Ma Boy (It's a Vietnamese BL). I really liked the main couple and it was a nice BL considering it was an anticipated Vietnamese BL in 2021. Its on youtube.

Trailer: https://youtu.be/aK_EObMRbTY

Raining Sunshine:

Day 2. - 

Try this one guys I really loved it ^^

Drama: https://mydramalist.com/65785-innocent it also has spinoff, I think its really underrated

[Movie: https://mydramalist.com/25972-we-are-gamily ]

Thank you All. ❤

Day 2 went well. 

Here are the list of Drama recommendations from all of us. 

• Rak Diao
  • Boys Lockdown 
  • Kamisama No Ekohiiki
  • Nitiman 
  • Views of love: Grey Rainbow 
  • Restart After Come Back Home
  • Until We Meet Again (Actually it received lot of appreciation)
  • My Ride 
  • Call it what you want 
  • HIS 
  • Mood Indigo 
  • The Best Story 
  • You are Ma Boy 
  • Innocent 
  • We are Gamily 

Day 3. 

Back to another simple game. 

A-Z BL Dramas 

Rules are very simple. 

We have to name a BL dramas in Alphabetical order .  If we don't have a Drama in particular Alphabet then we can provide the Character's name. 

Day 3. 

I'm starting it off

2gether The Series 

(Next person go with A)

Raining Sunshine:
Day 3. 

Back to another simple game. 

A-Z BL Dramas 

A Tale Of Thousand Stars ^^