Wandee Goodday

Wow. I don't even need to word vomit today. One and only one word will suffice, ROMANCE.

P.S Dr Ter can go play in traffic on a 5 lane highway during rush hour!!

PaiSkyForever:

https://mydramalist.com/games/3EzZOfX4 lol I made a quiz XD

I got Supanut. (I cheated.)

RiqueXinw:

I have my fingers crossed that they don't mess up because I love that series its no joke. I am still heartbroken that due to censorship as well as societal backlash it never got to be finished and there is no hope of a continuation. *insert sad emoji*

I honestly can't keep up because what I keep doing is posting the updates but not remembering to add them to my own PTW list.

I loved the original drama, read the books and I can’t watch the new drama because to me the story doesn’t work unless it’s gritty (just like life).

p43425:

I got Supanut. (I cheated.)

I’m confused lol

hoshthegoat:
Off the top of my head, the river scene.

Oh there you are. I knew I had seen something to reply to but I forget.

This scene is also one of my favourites; it was one of my 10 star scenes.  There kiss in that scene is very tender and full of meaning.

American Fan:
You always bring the visuals and I loveeeee it! In my case it's a tall glass of green smoothie, hehe.

Well of course, it is my civic duty to share visuals of fine individuals it would be criminal of me not to. Sharing is caring. 

Green smoothie is very healthy. I am glad you are eating healthy.

MonEliz:
I loved the original drama, read the books and I can’t watch the new drama because to me the story doesn’t work unless it’s gritty (just like life).

I have had the books in my library for so long but I have yet to read them. I promise myself every summer that I am going to read them then end up don't; maybe this summer will be the one.

American Fan:

Good to know! It seems like a fun watch. Added to my PTW list.

Wandee Goodday   EP 4

Even though the fake boyfriend theme isn't new, I really enjoy watching Dee & Yak, especially with Dr. Plakao's experimental sexy fits.

I def don't trust Dr. Ter and wonder what's his game.

EP 1 was hilarious, but since then the humor seems to have died down some, or it's just me.  At the same time there's still plenty of body candy so I shouldn't complain. 

I saw this on X,  Inn talks about what you mentioned in your last paragraph about the humor/tone of the show.  

American Fan:
Right? Me too. We have some title overlap, but we actually have a fairly different BL list, haha. I know why...you like thriller/horror and I don't so much. I had a few in my PTW list but deleted them. 

Like isn't strong enough to describe my love for horror lmao 

PaiSkyForever:

https://mydramalist.com/games/3EzZOfX4 lol I made a quiz XD

Yay I got Q

angeliviki2022:

And mine just got longer, just added a few from your list LOL

lmaoo good luck with that XD

RiqueXinw:
P.S Dr Ter can go play in traffic on a 5 lane highway during rush hour!!

Agreed! Bro can go cry himself a river, build a bridge and get over it :(

Wandee Goodday ep 4

Great ep, it was so cute

I feel like it's gonna take a while for Yak to realise his feelings for Wandee, although they're already pretty much acting like a couple so there wouldn't be much difference even after they get together lmao

Also, I LOVE PLAKAO SO MUCH, he's so cuteee 

PS. Who else is looking forward to today's Only Boo! ep? XD

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Me me me me me! I love this series so much.

p43425:

Me me me me me! I love this series so much.

Ikrrr they’re absolutely adorable <33 

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Ikrrr they’re absolutely adorable <33 

Hi guys , came back after a month finishing my exam .Anything new came?? . Ohh , ik that series saw the trailer at least . My only boo or something like that right ??

I'm watching We are the series . Anyone watching that??

SS501_Kdramas:
At first I didn't know how I would feel about this drama but I'm actually enjoying it now. It is giving me I Will Knock You vibes in Yo's character. Hope it stays this way for the entire drama.

You wrote this back on March 15 (re: "1000 Years Old"), and I haven't forgotten.

I've only now finished "I Will Knock You" (from same director/screenwriter) - and although "Knock" and "1000" are very different in theme, story, romantic relationship and humour, you're absolutely right that there's a certain similarity between Yo and Thiwa, especially the way both of them have that cute, nervous giggle.  (And both are so adorably cute and innocent!)

Anyways, as with "1000 Years Old", I'm almost embarrassed to admit how much I loved "I Will Knock You". Both series are a bit cringe (in a fluffy way), but also so sweet and endearing with their quirky or even weird characters (also in supporting roles). (Semi-trigger warning: "Knock You" involves an unlikely romance between a high school gang leader and a university student. It's handled very appropriately, not even a real kiss until the closing scene, after the high school student has graduated - but to those who are hypersensitive to age issues, you are warned.)

Also, I'm currently watching "You Made My Day", the Youtube advertising mini-series on Youtube (five episodes, each less than 10 minutes) which is a follow-on to "Knock You" - and it's way better than I was expecting! Needless to say, it's only of interest to those who watched and enjoyed "Knock You". Yes, it's openly advertising for Minzz mint inhalers, so blatant as to be laughable (i.e. almost funny). But Bom and Tar (from "Knock You") are adorably cute, and although I don't see any official sponsorship by the Tourism Authority or anything like that, it's actually really good as a tourism-promotion video, with lots of beautiful temples and palaces and such. I'm looking forward to the fifth and final episode on Friday! 

axdxex:

I saw this on X,  Inn talks about what you mentioned in your last paragraph about the humor/tone of the show.  

Really? What was the comment? Something similar?

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Hands up!

Key_IsMe:
My only boo or something like that right ??

I'm watching We are the series . Anyone watching that??

Hi! Many here are watching Only Boo! (Sundays), We Are (Wednesdays) & Wandee Goodday (Saturdays, I think). We come here after to drop our comments about the dramas.