American Fan:
My favorite zombie are the invisible kind.

I know this isn't the point you were making but- imagine an invisible zombie- wild

FortPeatForever:

Finally back from vacation lol was gone 2 weeks seemed more like 2 months. lmao I love vacationing and going on vacation but it just sometimes feels great to be back home in my own comfy bed XD. Also I missed my Doggie. <3 

omg did you keep up with your dramas or are you way behind ???

GUyyys

WE ARE EP 15

I'm in a mood this afternoon. 

But first, some great fun with all the guys, as usual. Wouldn't that be nice irl? 

Nothing earth shattering happens this week though, considering it is EP 15.  Except, what was in the air at Peem's parent's house?!?

Pun releases the little bird from the cage . He seems to be in La La Land when it comes to Chain's very obvious messages. Chain is very patient. He could really use a penguin in Thailand right about now.

Tan still latches onto Fang like superglue and for some reason Fang is okay with it. I haven't been able to reconcile Fang's personality with Tan's throughout the whole series. And I'm wondering if Fang is at risk of a hearing impairment with Tan's high pitched whiny voice in his ear. Poor guy. I don't dislike them though.

Q and Toey grew on me each ep. Especially Q. I like seeing him be the perfect partner by opening up and giving so much warmth and affection to Toey. I love all their teasing scenes. Being able to laugh and joke around in a safe and fun way is just tops in any relationship. And his consideration to Toey when it was "bedtime".  Really nice.

Which is what I was hoping to see from Peem and Phum. The laughing, joking and warmth. But even after confession, dating (they did go on a date? I can't remember), and the ILY's,  Peem still acts lukewarm whenever Phum tries to get close or show affection. It IS EP 15 now!! Shouldn't they be more lovey dovey at this point? What happened to that cute passionate art student we saw in the beginning? With all that cuteness I was expecting more fun and light scenes with the two of them. And passionate kisses, at least. 

I wonder what they will show us in the finale... :-)

Simi_Tutu:

Are you being sarcastic or was this an actual thing? LOL, I can't tell.

LOL! I was being real. As in, I can't see them if they are invisible.

axdxex:

I know this isn't the point you were making but- imagine an invisible zombie- wild

Just imagine...Not.

American Fan:

Welcome back!! 

IKR?? Vacations are great but it's always nice to be back home. I have a few more trips coming up and then hopefully home for the fall/winter season.  I bet doggie missed you too. 

Yes she did. She went crazy when she saw me lmao XD

axdxex:

omg did you keep up with your dramas or are you way behind ???

I am gonna try catching up on them this weekend lol <3

Just dropping in to say hey!

Thank you for all the good wishes and thoughts. I really appreciate them. I have not caught up on any BLs yet unfortunately. I do see that there are some new releases which just adds to my list. I am not sure when I will be back into the swing of things given that I have been without electricity and running water for over a week but thank God that they back in working order. However the electricity and Internet connection as well as cellular service is still unstable so I am unable to watch anything or check my social media. There is also no rest for me as I have other roles and responsibilities besides a student and these roles and responsibilities came knocking as soon as my phone came on (truth be told I am here hiding from certain messages and emails lol). Hopefully I will be at it again by the weekend because I really want to see Love Sea again; for the script of course *cough*. Oh I also witnessed a tree split in half during the hurricane so there is that, haha I am rambling now. 

Welcome to the new members! BL heaven welcomes you!

Hopefully my next post will be about the series I caught up on.

P.S I kind of want a zombie BL now 

hey everyone! i hope y'all doing good

so im feeling like watching a finished series since atm im just watching airing shows and im thinking about staring Hidden Agenda

i've read so many bad reviews but i wanna know what you guys think about this series 

i haven't watched any JoongDunk series, this would be the first one 

Takara no Vidro Episode 2

--->Takara is attempting to put some space between himself and Taishin, acting as if he's unconcerned about Taishin's injured ankle. I'm onto you, Mr. Hottie; you can't deceive me. Takara's eyes light up every time he's near Taishin, and it's driving me crazy! He can't resist being attracted to Taishin's adorableness and the fact that Taishin always speaks his mind. Taishin is a genuinely honest person.

---> NOT  Takara picking out earrings which he thinks will complement Taishin's eyes. He's already captivated by him. STOOOOP! WHY ARE THEY SO ADORABLE?

--->  I admire how Taishin remains unperturbed by Takara's aloof personality, providing a steady presence amidst his senpai's emotions. I'm looking forward to witnessing Takara and Taishin's relationship unfold. Their quiet personalities make me eager to see them open up and express their love for each other. It will be interesting to see how they develop their way of communicating love and witness the beauty of their connection.

--->Takara displays concern for Taishin's safety and well-being upon seeing his living situation. OOPS THERE IT IS ..  another early sign of affection!!. I wonder if the safety of this apartment will become important later on. Taishin is a trusting and modest person. I hate to say it, but it would be easy for someone to try something. I hope that won't happen, though."

--->  QUESTION: What is Taishin studying in college? I can't seem to recall if they mentioned it, or maybe I missed it. 

--->  Oh my God, I can't stand this girl; she is getting on my nerves.   Why do female characters in dramas have to be like this? She thinks she's automatically a suitable match for Takara because she's single. I can't understand this level of self-centeredness and sense of entitlement. What exactly does it mean? I  dislike storylines like this so much. Takara is visibly uncomfortable and distressed while dealing with her. He's feeling drained and overwhelmed by the situation. 

---> Why is everyone so concerned about whether Takara dates or not? The girls are pining over him and are jealous of any girl who could potentially be the "it girl." The boys are envious of him because the girls only hit on him. Again, the man is clearly uncomfortable with the situation, and people around him just keep pestering him for answering. 

---> I do love this blabbermouth shop owner. Also, he is freakin HOT!

---> The final scene really stood out. The conversation between Takara and Taishin unfolded incredibly well. It struck just the right balance and never felt forced or awkward. Despite its simplicity, the dialogue carried so much depth and meaning. The brief silence between the characters added an extra layer to their interaction, and the camera angles accentuated their facial expressions. I particularly loved the subtlety of Takara trying to stifle a smile, which could have been easily missed if you hadn't paid close attention. Then, a minute later, his smile was finally revealed, still understated but visible. It's these small character developments that I find so compelling, and they add an extra dimension to the story.

---> I KNEW THE CREEPY MAN ON THE BUS COULDN'T BE TRUSTED AND THAT TAISHIN'S SAFETY WAS GOING TO COME INTO PLAY. 

FINAL THOUGHTS:  Someone hug Takara because he needs one! Also, WE MUST PROTECT OUR CINNAMON ROLL TAISHIN!

RXinw:
P.S I kind of want a zombie BL now 

Hey, It's good to see you. 

There is one coming out this year!! Zomvivor. ( At least, I hope they can wrap up filming soon so we can get an updated trailer. It would be nice if it came out around Halloween.) EDIT: actually not sure if this is a BL drama, but it has a lot of BL actors, so in my eyes, it still counts  LOL

American Fan:
As in, I can't see them if they are invisible.

In my defense, I didn't have my much-needed cup of coffee before I sent this earlier today. At least, that's the story I'm sticking to. LMAO

babi:

hey everyone! i hope y'all doing good

so im feeling like watching a finished series since atm im just watching airing shows and im thinking about staring Hidden Agenda

i've read so many bad reviews but i wanna know what you guys think about this series 

i haven't watched any JoongDunk series, this would be the first one 

Can one be simultaneously biased and objective-- I'll try.

I'm (obviously look at my icon and my profile) a JoongDunk fan. I've watched the two shows they have been in together, multiple times (SIMM 4 times, Hidden Agenda 2 times).  Straight up, I prefer SIMM, it's a sweet short gimmicky college romance, and one of my comfort shows (I feel like a re-watch is due soon.). 

Now let's talk about Hidden Agenda. The show shouldn't have been 12 episodes long. It's a pretty watchable show up until ep 10 (if I remember correctly), and then the last two episodes feel like they were just trying to come up with drama to fill up the time. I know some people have issues with Dunk's acting. I'm not one of them.  

The Good : JoongDunk have great on screen chemistry. I like Joke & Zo. The cute scenes are cute. The kiss scenes are great. The dates are dating. 

I rated this a 7.5/10.

BLBelize1:
I would love to join?

Welcome To The Club!