May I join this group as well?

Popcxqueen:
May I join this group as well?

Hello! Yes and welcome~! 

Ah folks I recently finished Ooku: The Inner Chamber and I am SO SAD the OST is not on Spotify T_T Luckily some of the tracks are on YouTube, but old jdramas can really be so cruel sometimes. I want to hear these instrumental tracks on my playlist and suddenly reminisce on such a story. It was really an interesting and mature kind of romance I will miss it :') AHHH ARIKOTO!!!! 😭😭😭 It's the kind of soundtrack that grows on you the more invested you get in the story, you know? I'm not usually a fan of the "grand style" of soundtracks idk what that sound is formally called, but maybe you know what I mean? But still it makes me feel something after everything we went through in the show.... ah my heart.... my heart..... T_T

I just finished the J-drama "On A Starry Night" and I absolutely LOVED that soundtrack!

sapphire:

Gotta Go is sooooo underrated finally got someone who liked it

Hiii everyone, I too am a  huge OST lover... Tbh OSTs pulled to into the dramaland. Sometimes I watch dramas just cuz of some nice osts.  Would love to join y'all!!! 

My recent favs are: (haven't been listening to anything new lately T_T )

Fame in Sight from Almost famous (Cdrama)

Strange Day from Doctor Lawyer & Heaven for you from The first Responders (Kdrama)

KC Drama LOVER:

Gotta Go is sooooo underrated finally got someone who liked it

I love that too!!! 

Shivelight:

Hiii everyone, I too am a  huge OST lover... Tbh OSTs pulled to into the dramaland. Sometimes I watch dramas just cuz of some nice osts.  Would love to join y'all!!! 

My recent favs are: (haven't been listening to anything new lately T_T )

Fame in Sight from Almost famous (Cdrama)

Strange Day from Doctor Lawyer & Heaven for you from The first Responders (Kdrama)

Welcome welcome~!! I have also watched dramas just because of their OSTs! It can be so alluring !!! 

Hello my friends, has anyone been watching Till the End of The Moon here?   I  hope no one minds me sharing my current addiction to its OSTs ♫ 

There are 3 out of 12 OSTs released, and I listened to them on loop two days in a row already lol.
Zhang Bi Chen also sang together with Mao Bu Yi in this drama gosh! *screams*

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I truly enjoy the vibe and music of this drama, so I'm confident you guys will love it too, especially my fellow LBFAD soundtrack lovers!

萨吉 Sa Ji 

【玄鸟】Black Bird 

( I especially love this one. ❤  This one played during the wedding of the male lead's parents. )
叶炫清 Ye Xuanqing,  张远 Zhang Yuan

【不逾】Unsurpassed

(The first song released for a sad arc. From the MV, this will probably be for the Dream Arc from Ep 11 onwards.  )

張碧晨、毛不易 Zhang Bichen, Mao Buyi

【黑月光】Black Moonlight 

( Need I say anything? This one's a masterpiece!!! A beautiful scene from Ep9 made me fall in love with this even more. )

劉宇寧 Liu Yu Ning

【我愛的這個世界】The World I Love

( LYN is at it again with his banger
Intro songs   )

Two of the OSTs are also available on Spotify , now excuse me for now I will go and drown myself in music y'all!  🎤 🎶 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I would also like to know about you guys' comments about this series (or/and) on the OSTs!  

ennea:
I would also like to know about you guys' comments about this series (or/and) on the OSTs!

I'm also watching this series and am quite enjoying it, although I feel it is too early on for me to rate it yet. 

As for the OST I need more scenes that really connect with the OST songs, like the wedding scene you mentioned above. I did notice at certain points thoughout the drama the instrumentals, which really added to certain scenes. I find that when I start to notice the instrumentals in a drama (in a good way)  then that drama will have to have a top tier OST.  This is rare to happen to me and so far C-drama wise, only Nirvana in fire and Love like the Galaxy have done that.

ennea:
has anyone been watching Till the End of The Moon here?  ❤ I  hope no one minds me sharing my current addiction to its OSTs ?

i've been watching till the end of the moon!  but i don't have youku subscription, so i've only seen 2 episodes so far.  

i like a lot of liu yu ning's songs he sings for dramas.  but i also really like duets.  for now, i think i'm loving the ending theme, black moonlight duet more than yu ning's opening theme, my world.

imagine:
I find that when I start to notice the instrumentals in a drama (in a good way) that then that drama will be have a top tier OST.

You exactly said the same thing as my brother, earlier today lol! I also agree with you guys honestly. Sometimes, it would be hard for me to appreciate soundtracks especially if I don't remember which scene it was from. But I'm also the kind to loop a song all day, the moment one scene fits perfectly with a soundtrack. Haven't finished watching LLTG but I still listen to "Splendid Star", I remember it was the outro for every episode in Part1 and I never once skipped it! It was a beautiful song!

purpleh2o:
i like a lot of liu yu ning's songs he sings for dramas.  but i also really like duets.  for now, i think i'm loving the ending theme, black moonlight duet more than yu ning's opening theme, my world.

Oh gosh, same! His songs feels like a mix of pop and rock but they're all still so melodic. His style is so unique that I can't help but always enjoy the vibe while it lasts. I agree with you, I too, still can't admire this song enough yet. Just like what @imagine said, maybe its also because we still haven't heard this song as a BGM for a good scene unlike the other OSTs. For example, Black Moonlight already played in one scene in EP9 and I absolutely felt in love with it even more.

I appreciate the replies you guys, and I'm really glad you two enjoy the drama just like I do. The OSTs in this drama indeed needs more dramatic scenes, I'm so excited to get addicted to them if ever they successfully end up becoming more beautiful in my ears. I also look forward to seeing you guys in the comment section as well!~  

I've been addicted to the Lighter and Princess OST these days...

Popcxqueen:

I've been addicted to the Lighter and Princess OST these days...

my favorite is zhou shen's "fireworks" ❤  but one of my family members have been playing "falling you" on their phone these days that I found myself singing to it sometimes as well haha

Currently Watching Quartet! 

So i just realized i have actually listened to the album the ending song is from. I first heard it months ago, maybe half a year ago when spotify first recmmended Sheena Ringo to me and i listened to her entire discography. Maybe i really should start watching dramas based on their soundtracks...

This makes me want to try a fun challenge! The next time you get recommended an ost/soundtrack (that you  end up liking) from a music platform (YouTube or Spotify basically anything that recommends music based on an algorithm), try watching the show/movie if you have not before! My dad likes to say "good music, good movie." Let's find out if it's true! If you try this mini challenge, then let us know your results. 

What song/ost triggered the challenge?

Was the show/movie good?

I think some of you mentioned you do this already. Feel free to play anyway! 

Can I join this club, please?