Starrrvvibes:

I would like to join ?

Welcome ??

You're already in by commenting ?️‍?

Starrrvvibes:

Love it here

Aww, i'm happy to hear that!

And yep, just by commenting about wanting to join, you're a member! Welcome! ^-^

y'all it's getting to the point where the wait for 23.5 has become unbearable. like i get it takes a while to edit a series but like at least give me a date so i know there's an end.

also why is P'Fon directing another show so soon after. like what are you doing on another set? get back to the editing room.

glowinggayalien:

y'all it's getting to the point where the wait for 23.5 has become unbearable. like i get it takes a while to edit a series but like at least give me a date so i know there's an end.

also why is P'Fon directing another show so soon after. like what are you doing on another set? get back to the editing room.

I feel you. I really, really do. 

But 23.5 has been done for a while, they might still be taking their time editing but it not being ready isn't the issue here. It's that GMMTV has too many unreleased shows and not enough time slots, or that they've been unorganized and haven't been utilizing the slots that they did have.

For now, all we know is that it's confirmed for a February release and will likely replace Last Twilight. I don't know the details of  what exactly directing and editing entails but I'm pretty sure that P'Fon filming High School Frenemy doesn't have anything to do with 23.5 or its release. It's normal for directors to have multiple projects (series) a year so I'm thinking her job for 23.5 is pretty much done at this point- but I could be wrong.

It's just a waiting game at this point *sobs softly*

Everyone, sorry for being a little absent, but i bring good news! 

1- The Secret of Us will apparently start filming next month!! we might get the show really really soon!

2-  We are also getting a Thai adaptation for Bloom Into You, the Japanese manga series!!

We've been getting a lot of  Thai adaptations of Japanese manga! is there a specific one you would like to see?  i would specifically enjoy Whisper me a Love Song and Donuts under a Crescent Moon!

mermysteries:

Everyone, sorry for being a little absent, but i bring good news! 

1- The Secret of Us will apparently start filming next month!! we might get the show really really soon!

2-  We are also getting a Thai adaptation for Bloom Into You, the Japanese manga series!!

We've been getting a lot of  Thai adaptations of Japanese manga! is there a specific one you would like to see?  i would specifically enjoy Whisper me a Love Song and Donuts under a Crescent Moon!

Omg bloom into you I'll become crazily happy if this happens

leea:
I'm pretty sure that P'Fon filming High School Frenemy doesn't have anything to do with 23.5 or its release. It's normal for directors to have multiple projects (series) a year so I'm thinking her job for 23.5 is pretty much done at this point- but I could be wrong.

i'm more familiar with how american shows/movies are made and typically the director is very involved with the editing process so it's interesting to hear that that might not be the case with thai productions or even more specifically gmmtv productions

leea:
It's that GMMTV has too many unreleased shows and not enough time slots, or that they've been unorganized and haven't been utilizing the slots that they did have.

gmmtv is our greatest op fr

the characters in Love Senior are so messy, i love it. like the dessert scene where Luktarn is like Lemon (Manaow) is my favorite/i've already tried the lemon had me GAGGED. and then in this last ep she says something about Manaow being her first teacher. WOW.

but now we're getting into the worst part of any gl/bl/drama, miscommunication! we got a little bit of it in this ep but it looks like it's gonna get worse next ep.

glowinggayalien:

i'm more familiar with how american shows/movies are made and typically the director is very involved with the editing process so it's interesting to hear that that might not be the case with thai productions or even more specifically gmmtv productions

gmmtv is our greatest op fr

Oop- I'm actually not familiar with that process like at all. It was just my assumption since I've seen some directors (specifically P'Fon) having multiple projects per year... My bad. 

Hello everyone,i found this lesbian movie on avistaz with english subtitles ( i dont know if it has been mentioned before) i did the neccessary tag edits pending permission from a mod. (bear in mind its 18+ due to nudity)

Pink Lady

glowinggayalien:

I professionally work in TV production in Malaysia & Singapore, and the director is usually involved in the editing process but not heavily involved. Once a few episodes are done, the director and assistant director will have a preview and make amendments until everything is ready to be aired. I used to work with Indonesian and Vietnamese production a couple times, and the process is pretty much the same. 

leea:
It was just my assumption since I've seen some directors (specifically P'Fon) having multiple projects per year

It's normal for a director or even other production crew to have multiple projects per year. Once the production (filming) phase is done, the post-production (editing and mixing) is the crucial part. It could take longer, depending on how many episodes and how many cameras they are using for filming.

Hi! This is my first time here. I saw someone talking about how disappointing was 2521. For me, I still cant get over the fact that Lee Dahee's character in search www was not gay and ended up thirsting over a man. The drama came out in 2019 not 2009! I even could not finish it because I was so angry when I saw the spoilers. At least in  2521, it was expected that kim taeri would have a male love interest. In search www, lee dahee was not the MAIN female character and the male leads were meh, like it would not hurt if she did not end up with any of them ( I am not even asking for a female love interest for her). Btw I am not dismissing the fact that 2521 should have been a GL drama cuz the queerbaiting in that one was another level

Anyway, kdrama is dominated by men and the entire marketing point for kdrama has always been the "romantic korean boyfriend" for women, Yes, we see it now being more popular among for different genres but i do not think they will give up on the cheesy straight storylines. 

So far what we have got in mainstream media is Mine (kdrama) and the Handmaiden (K-movie) with an honorable mention for Nevertheless (kdrama)

I wish we can get more in the near future!!!

I personally would LOVE to see WDTFS get its adaptation!!!

Also, so much love and respect to those who keep working on GL web-drama on youtube

Korean dramas are infamous for depicting people of LGBTQ community in negative light for a long time. It's like second hand racism (I can't recall the actual term or this one might be right), e.g. you call a less dark skinned person, "You're beautiful among dark skinned people, it's surprising."

Hello everyone!! I bring some insane, incredible news!! Reverse 4 You is done filming, and going into post production! The cast hasn't been revealed yet, but we will likely get to see the show very soon!! 

https://twitter.com/KMOTIONPICTURES/status/1738953008493576659?t=NADnHnY1seP9Dn2vXxGFaQ&s=19