AthenaTheStorierX:

Thats so cool! Im happy for you guys!

Since it says uncut reruns will be available on Netflix, that seems to infer that the YouTube version will be uncut as well. I don't think GMMTV's has done a deal like this before for a soon-to-be airing drama yet! But I wish they'd clarify their terms, like if in this case the cut version is the tv network version or not

mermysteries:

May I add that not only did we get the 23.5 trailer and poster, we ALSO got stills for Reverse 4 You!!! A great day to be a fan of GLs with space themes and numbers in the title!!!

mermysteries:

ALSO may i link this cute ass video ive watched it like 50 times

https://twitter.com/23point5TH/status/1761000313753092399?t=2vzC2HaTCI-u0NhD_EU8qw&s=19

oooo thank you so much for sharing these!!! all the sapphic updates feel so lovely! and i don't blame you because i also watched the video for far too long while it looped!

i can confirm the 23.5 trailer was so much better that I was hoping and I'm so happy - I may or may not have been thinking about it all through my exam lol!

so March 8th is the official date - I can't wait!!!

I have been eyeing this since Athena created it, finally got to join.

I have long way to go in this genre, haven't watched much. Looking for your recommendations, lovely people. ??

The Vampires

X-Love

These are the only ones I have watched, ?? and couples from Bad buddy, We are Gamily.

SKYLINE:

I have long way to go in this genre, haven't watched much. Looking for your recommendations, lovely people. ??

The Vampires

X-Love

These are the only ones I have watched, ?? and couples from Bad buddy, We are Gamily.

Hi welcome!! Um I myself haven't seen too too many titles that have a main GL romance and most of them are pretty short since we're *just* entering the Era of GL. Anyways,  here is a list of made where I've ranked the ones that I have watched if you're wanting recommendations. 

I have however made a bunch of lists with sapphic GL content in hopes to make in easier for other people to find titles that interest them as it can be difficult to search for them sometime. You can check them out if you want! I've made a lot of them but these will probably be the most helpful for a beginner ;))

1. Full Length Lesbian/Sapphic Movies
  2. Sapphic Shorts (short films, mini series and special eps)
  3. GL series/ Series with lesbian leads (full length)
  4. Yuri (gl) crumbs 

Hope this helps! 

About the same time as when we were getting the 23.5 and Reverse 4 You news, there was an announcement by the Filipino company Oxin Films, with their upcoming 2024 line up of three series. One of them is a series with a two main couples, one BL and GL!! Looks like it will involve horses and a ranch setting. 

(I've just submitted the mdl page today so it hasn't been approved yet but I'll link it later if I remember)

Edit: Link to Sky Valley's MDL page

leea:
Hi welcome!!

Thanks, Ieea! ??

leea:
Hope this helps! 

Much appreciated, thanks a lot. 

SKYLINE:

Surely watch GAP, She Makes my Heart Flutter is also good, Yes or No... 

https://www.youtube.com/@hourchannell/videos here are many short series and some are very good.

Like I needed another reason to love Christine- a brief bts montage to a Big Time Rush OST??? Yes pleease.

Link

SKYLINE:

The Vampires

X-Love

Welcome to the fold!! Yay!

As for recs, you definitely came to the right place. Of course, we have some built in to the first page (Ongoing Voting Lists; Member Rec/Master Lists) but we def encourage asking for more personalized recs in the forum too.

I haven't watched Vampires yet, but if you liked the mystery element, you might also like Couple of Mirrors. If you like the fantasy element, I also recommend Nv Er Hong. If you want other short productions with a sidekick-esque element, then may i suggest: A Flower for 3 Lifetimes, A Practical Guide to Being a Superstar's Assistant, I'm Her Weapon, The Demonic Lord and the Virtuous Cultivator, The Story of the Demon Cult Leader and the Decent Miss.

X-Love is produced by Rela/The L, an Asian lesbian dating app company, as was the anthology GL ad series Girls on Rela

AthenaTheStorierX:
Welcome to the fold!! Yay!

Thanks ? 

AthenaTheStorierX:
As for recs, you definitely came to the right place.

Bow to the Queen - Walking wikipedia of MDL. ?? Thanks a lot, Athena. Good for starters.✌️

Sure @Karadax GAP is first on list. ?

Our homegirls on a date night ??Ramen Date

Not me thinking on s.korean reference of eating ramen ??

RealNevermore:

Our homegirls on a date night ??Ramen Date

Not me thinking on s.korean reference of eating ramen ??

SKYLINE:

The Vampires

X-Love

Hi, it's nice to meet you ! Welcome to the club. For recs I'd like to suggest ≥75℃, Girlfriend Project, Tsukuritai Onna to Tabetai Onna and Chaser Game W :)

The Loyal Pin mini-teaser trailer link