So cute, there's a compilation with all the 4 couples too. I really want this project to come through, at least these two which have been bought already

Finally! a group for gl's too

pimplefaaaace:

Finally! a group for gl's too

Welcome to the party!

We've got some voting lists running and listed on the first page. And you're more than welcome to snag a badge or banner for your profile. ^-^ Feel free to start or join any conversation that strikes your GL fancy.

chi-ha-nzhillazz:

So cute, there's a compilation with all the 4 couples too. I really want this project to come through, at least these two which have been bought already

i really hope so too!! i have so much love for the cast already! you can see how much effort and care they are putting into the project, makes me emotional

there will be a "prologue" to the series soon as well, it was just confirmed that it will be over 30min long!! basically a short film. as soon as it gets released on youtube, i will come here to freak out

Hi guys, please see mini- review of Tsukuritai Onna to Tabetai Onna (2022) . I liked it, short but sweet. :) Thank you @AthenaTheStorierX for the rec! 

mermysteries:

i really hope so too!! i have so much love for the cast already! you can see how much effort and care they are putting into the project, makes me emotional

there will be a "prologue" to the series soon as well, it was just confirmed that it will be over 30min long!! basically a short film. as soon as it gets released on youtube, i will come here to freak out

Omg yes, please do. I rely on y'all for updates because i don't keep up with Twitter at all and generally get to know months later ;)

Mila Kim:

Hi guys, please see mini- review of Tsukuritai Onna to Tabetai Onna (2022) . I liked it, short but sweet. :) Thank you @AthenaTheStorierX for the rec! 

It's a cute one! I'm watching it too (albeit slowly). I love food and lesbians >-<

I'd like to join also. I want more wholesome GL shows/movies, and the American style always seems so NSFW and/or overly dramatic.

CountBubbleRat:

I'd like to join also. I want more wholesome GL shows/movies, and the American style always seems so NSFW and/or overly dramatic.

Welcome! It took us a while to get diverse styles of BLs as well, but we are starting to see it in GLs too. At least in dramaland. The US (mainstream) makes everything raunchy and overcomplicated (and I can say that as a someone from the US).

Have you seen the lesbian hallmark movie? I haven't yet, but it shouldnt be NSFW or overdramatic since it's a hallmark movie.

As for wholesome dramaland recs

I've heard of it, but haven't seen it yet. It's hard for me to get access to hallmark movies. I love Christmas movies, so I'm willing to watch even the worst one XD

I'll check out the ones you suggested, thanks!!!

The last episode 7/7 of You are the cream in my coffee is finally out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPrUw4Jbm_M

kardasx:

The last episode 7/7 of You are the cream in my coffee is finally out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPrUw4Jbm_M

Coincidence,, I'm watching it rtnw!

AthenaTheStorierX:

Who's the lesbian/bisexual character in Eighth Sense guys?! Did I miss something?
Is it the girl from the surf club??

I watched the episode earlier today and while it isn't mentioned explicitly, we had that freshman girl whisper to her friend that she'd thought Yoon Won was lesbian but now she was all over Jae Won

Idk but Yoon Won is canon pansexual in my head ;) she has an idgaf attitude and she's so open about everything that I feel so, but at this point I know that while we can have bisexuals on shows, pansexuality is too much of a wild concept 😆

the coffee shop from You Are the Cream in my Coffee: WAKA COFFEE ตลาดต้นสัก คอร์เนอร์
https://maps.app.goo.gl/Si1dJdht9c9XMCLn6?g_st=ic