mermysteries:
i'm not completely sold on pipim's character yet, but my heart is open

From the previous videos I thought, that Pipim is the warmer and Peeraya the colder one, but here they looked to be swapped. It can be more funny this way.

I missed so much

chiha:

This is awesome, the release will probably roll over into next year then

Milk also Said so...

mermysteries:

IM SCREAMING!!! FINALLYYYYY

and they're filming during pride month!! im emotional

i still kinda hope it comes out this year... but regardless, the wait will be SO WORTH IT

MILKLOVE WORLD DOMINATION

WELCOME!!!!

Yesss milklove domination Era 

kardasx:

1 hour remain till the premiere of Prologue of Be Mine series:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UihaLJHpkpU

I also watched it.. and loved it like expected 

chiha:

Finally had time to watch it! Trust me to fall in love with the couple who doesn't have a confirmed adaptation but damn i loved Pipim and Peeraya so much! (i'm not saying it's because of the car scene but I'm also not saying it's not :)

if i had to pick it's them for me first, jaojay/si are a close second followed by tawan/winnie and papie/jaokha. Anybody else have a preferential order they wish the series was released in?

Mine are also peeraya and pipim first. I just love peeraya's character so much and the tension in their chemistry..idk I feel something in my stomach(?) Also from papie and jaokha. And then tawan and wennie and sitang and jaojay

mermysteries:
i'm sure they will grow on me eventually.

They surely will. You are gonna love Jaojay's charater so much.

kardasx:

From the previous videos I thought, that Pipim is the warmer and Peeraya the colder one, but here they looked to be swapped. It can be more funny this way.

Yea..the fact that peeraya(cold one) is going after pipim(warmer one) makes it so much interesting.

@Summer yes! Another Pipim peeraya supremacist (lol, it's not a competition jk) i would be quite sad if they don't get an adaptation

I loved the tension too! And it totally make sense to me that Pipim is the colder one since Peeraya's advances are quite unwelcomed atm (and the car scene! But the car scene. the car—)

@Summer yes! Another Pipim peeraya supremacist (lol, it's not a competition jk) i would be quite sad if they don't get an adaptation

I loved the tension too! And it totally make sense to me that Pipim is the colder one since Peeraya's advances are quite unwelcomed atm (and the car scene! But the car scene. the car—)

chiha:

Yea..I got you dude^^.  They'll surely get an adaptation..I'll also be sad If they don't..but chances are very low. Let's hope they get lot of sponsors. 

She(pipim) is just being "little" cold to peeraya, cause as you said, and that totally makes sense and it'll just add more fun and tension how peeraya wins Her. And Damn that Car  scene! (You asking me that how I can forgot to mention it right?..Trust me I'm also questioning it to myself)(But yea that car scene..that beautiful big mension at back but still car hood..And peeraya..)

Summer2305:
They surely will. You are gonna love Jaojay's charater so much.

IM VERY READY!! 

chiha:

it took me a few hours to finally watch the prologue, and i had seen people talking about the car scene before watching... but nothing could have prepared me for THAT. changed the trajectory of my life. that was real cinema

and chiha, your pfp is the cutest in the world!!

Summer2305:
They'll surely get an adaptation..I'll also be sad If they don't..but chances are very low. Let's hope they get lot of sponsors. 

i also believe we will get all 4 adaptations!! the prologue has more than 200k views already, that's a LOT. imagine when the series comes out! they will be so famous

Everyone, I just realized there's a show many of you might not know about, so allow me to talk about a non-mdl title just for a minute.

There's a brazilian webseries called Stupid Wife. it follows a married lesbian couple when one of them loses her memory. it's very dramatic, romantic, and the actresses are gorgeous. definitely worth checking out! it's fully available on youtube, with english and spanish subtitles, and season 2 is coming soon!

I'm in the BL Wonderland Discord (https://discord.gg/blwonderland) and we have a GL Channel.

Well today/yesterday someone introduced us to some Indian GLs:

Mini Bomb
Synopsis: "Mini fibs a lot and lies to save herself from life’s little complications, one such lie ends up with her mother believing that she is a lesbian. Confronted by her mother she agrees to the lie whereas she is in love with a guy. Not realizing this time her lie is going to turn her life upside down."
Where to watch: A paid subscription platform called "Ullu"
Trailer:     https://youtu.be/2MF4Kjj9U8I 

The Married Woman  
Synopsis: Beyond conditioning comes individuality, Beyond faith comes spirituality, Beyond sexuality comes a connection. Witness Astha’s journey to find herself as she BLURS all the boundaries set by society to find the intense connection and LOVE she never knew she longed for. Based on the acclaimed book by Manju Kapur, TheMarriedWoman streaming 8th March on ALTBalaj.
Where to watch: Paid sub platforms like AltBalaji, Zee5.
Trailer: https://youtu.be/fR2CTZu2Aoc 

Just Another Love Story
Synopsis: Maya(Shristi Shrestha) and Amara (Priyanka Karki), best friends, are out and about, enjoying the night away. Is it only friendship that they share? Is there something more?
Where to watch: AVAILABLE FREE ON YOUTUBE.
Trailer: https://youtu.be/vlkMHvpXSJI 

mermysteries:

IM VERY READY!! 

it took me a few hours to finally watch the prologue, and i had seen people talking about the car scene before watching... but nothing could have prepared me for THAT. changed the trajectory of my life. that was real cinema

and chiha, your pfp is the cutest in the world!!

i also believe we will get all 4 adaptations!! the prologue has more than 200k views already, that's a LOT. imagine when the series comes out! they will be so famous

Hey, thanks, was scrolling through tweets on the prologue and found Ormsin's twitter. She's so cute

Athena I've never even looked up Indian Lesbian series (and I'm indian), i know there's no way these would survive being released as cinema but on independent platforms and youtube, yes. Maybe I'll check them out some time, thanks

mermysteries:

Everyone, I just realized there's a show many of you might not know about, so allow me to talk about a non-mdl title just for a minute.

There's a brazilian webseries called Stupid Wife. it follows a married lesbian couple when one of them loses her memory. it's very dramatic, romantic, and the actresses are gorgeous. definitely worth checking out! it's fully available on youtube, with english and spanish subtitles, and season 2 is coming soon!

Everytime these gls air, or even under the cs of Gap, there are so many "love from Brazil" sort of comments. The lesbian revolution is underway there it seems xD

chiha:
Everytime these gls air, or even under the cs of Gap, there are so many "love from Brazil" sort of comments. The lesbian revolution is underway there it seems xD

Lmao. I see it all over the youtube comments for a variety of GLs. It's lovely to see!

chiha:
Athena I've never even looked up Indian Lesbian series (and I'm indian), i know there's no way these would survive being released as cinema but on independent platforms and youtube, yes. Maybe I'll check them out some time, thanks

Lol. Can't judge you though - I don't really touch or get hyped about US GLs either. 

mermysteries:
There's a brazilian webseries called Stupid Wife.

Isn't this based on a Camren fanfiction? 

I will never escape the horrors that was being a 5H stan, a Harmonizer (derogatory). 

AthenaTheStorierX:

Lmao. I see it all over the youtube comments for a variety of GLs. It's lovely to see!

Lol. Can't judge you though - I don't really touch or get hyped about US GLs either. 

Haha you don't understand, I've never considered the possibility of its existence. . .

Okay so I checked them out. 

I'd say no to mini bomb, the trailer has that very specific indian ya humor that I'm not on the mood for but it could be fun

I'm going to skip the married woman, I boycott everything by Zee (because i don't support their news journalism but that's a whole irrelevant thing). also, it's by balaji and they make soaps, the kind that run on for seven years and have the Indian public hooked. Alt balaji is its "chotu version" (smaller version)

What y'all could like is something is newly discovered, the other love story. It's by Roopa Rao and i have watched her other movie. She makes good young adult stories and this is the one I'd recommend

It's free here with english hardsubs

just another love story is also available (as Athena said) on YouTube with english hardsubs too (and other languages). I don't recognise actresses or Priyanka Karki but i might check it out too. first ep

mermysteries:
season 2 is coming soon!

Really? I already saw season 1, so it is great news. S1 was very good