Marry Me (MV) with Freen and Becky: https://youtu.be/QcsBxsmMrtA 

Benizakura:

I'd like to join ^_^<3

Also I would appreciate good GL recommendations! Anything will do as long as there's chemistry between the actresses and the plot is tolerable :D

Hey hey hello! Welcome (sorry for the late response)

Have you started on Kardasx's recs yet? ^-^

Oonieee:

Hi hii would love to join! Am a fan of Wang Laoji and need some fellow GL enjoyers in my life :))

Lirian Orga:

Hi :)

Welcome! We're glad to have y'all!

Sorry I've been so quiet guys! Life got a bit hectic for a bit there (even my feeds posts were being done via phone, lol).

Let's give everyone a chance to catch up on the past titles (if they so choose): Master List of Past Titles 
Feel free to ask if you don't know where to watch them, or if you need to coordinate a watchparty with someone who has access.

This week's short film is:
(more information on the activity here).

Your Ship Is Real
(China; 10m; 2022)

Where to Watch: YouTube

Discussion Post: Hosted by AthenaTheStorierX
Next Week's Voting: Pending

Don't forget to vote on your fav Sapphic couples and characters here.

Anyone watched this anime: Netsuzou Trap ? What do you think about it? 

I started watching it without knowing what is netorare genre (cheating) and it also contained some distrurbing parts and psychology. But overall it was good... at least the GL side. :)

The H'our Youtube Channel has a new GL series! It's called "The Ideal Ratio" but I canť find it on MDL yet. (I'll try to add it though! :)) Edit: It's on MDL now. Link here.

Here's the link to the youtube playlist, only one part is out as of now. 

And I just LOVE their height difference ♡ 

This week is for y'all to relax and/or catch-up on previous coordinated watch titles (honestly, it's because I've been too busy starting a new job and I forgot to create the voting list for this week. Sorry about that), which kinda works out - because the past few posts have been really quiet.

Don't forget to reach out to others if you don't know where to watch or if you don't have access yourself. I'm sure the band of us is quite resourceful.

Here's the voting list for next week's title (short films): Here

AthenaTheStorierX:

Sorry I've been so quiet guys! Life got a bit hectic for a bit there (even my feeds posts were being done via phone, lol).

Let's give everyone a chance to catch up on the past titles (if they so choose): Master List of Past Titles 
Feel free to ask if you don't know where to watch them, or if you need to coordinate a watchparty with someone who has access.

This week's short film is:
(more information on the activity here).

Your Ship Is Real
(China; 10m; 2022)

Where to Watch: YouTube

Discussion Post: Hosted by AthenaTheStorierX
Next Week's Voting: Pending

Don't forget to vote on your fav Sapphic couples and characters here.

wow the dub is really throwing me off  :D and the last part where the product placement came in was kinda cringe... love Qi Xia Xia in this though

hey!! how's everyone doing? im still busy with uni,  but only for 2 more weeks. anyway, there were 2 new GL series announced recently, Un-trovert and Apple!

(Thongfah, who was supposed to be in Love in the Rain, is auditioning for Un-trovert!! i really hope she gets the role)

also, the warmest welcome to all the people joining!! 

Heya! Welcome to new members!

So... This is not a GL but i think everyone should watch Siren: Survive the Island  

Mio:

Heya! Welcome to new members!

So... This is not a GL but i think everyone should watch Siren: Survive the Island ♡ 

it might not be gl, but it sure seems like it's made for sapphics!! thanks for the rec