HAVA-RAVA wrote: To my eye Yu is cuter than LSG ~~

To each her own haha. I find them both cute, but Seung Gi is first for me :p

Sleepninja wrote: They look so much alike ♥♥ And I've noticed something, a sort of trend to my attractions..........Weir has some similar structures to his face too if you really think about it.....

They do! And in a way he kind of does - not enough to say they look alike but I see what you mean by similar features. Haha you do have similar taste with each person. I dunno for me it's just I see and I like or I see and I'm not phased haha. Kikwang looks nothing like Seung Gi (other than being Korean) so I'm not sure about my tastes haha.
NinaJade82 wrote: Wait I thought that was a picture of Yu... I googled Yu and that picture came up soooooo... now Im confused, they look so much alike its criminal

Haha I thought that picture was Seung Gi because it's also listed as Seung Gi on some pages, then it's used for Yu as well cuz it's in google haha.
Crazy4You wrote: To each her own haha. I find them both cute, but Seung Gi is first for me :p

They do! And in a way he kind of does - not enough to say they look alike but I see what you mean by similar features. Haha you do have similar taste with each person. I dunno for me it's just I see and I like or I see and I'm not phased haha. Kikwang looks nothing like Seung Gi (other than being Korean) so I'm not sure about my tastes haha.

Haha It's not a conscious decision on my part, nor are they the only features I'm attracted to (I have very random tastes if you look at the list of eyecandies as a whole). But there is definitely a subconscious trend.
Crazy4You wrote: Haha I thought that picture was Seung Gi because it's also listed as Seung Gi on some pages, then it's used for Yu as well cuz it's in google haha.

I know its very disturbing how much they look alike hahaha... I think Yu is younger right?? c4u ATTACK!!! LMAO :p
Sleepninja wrote: Haha It's not a conscious decision on my part, nor are they the only features I'm attracted to (I have very random tastes if you look at the list of eyecandies as a whole). But there is definitely a subconscious trend.

Haha there kind of is :p

NinaJade82 wrote: I know its very disturbing how much they look alike hahaha... I think Yu is younger right?? c4u ATTACK!!! LMAO :p

Haha it is. There's some pictures where they look exactly a like! And haha Yu is only younger by half a year =__= I find it ironic they were born in the same year as well haha
Crazy4You wrote: Haha there kind of is :p

Haha it is. There's some pictures where they look exactly a like! And haha Yu is only younger by half a year =__= I find it ironic they were born in the same year as well haha

Haha Maybe they should meet, and collaborate in a drama or song. I vote for a drama!
Sleepninja wrote: Haha Maybe they should meet, and collaborate in a drama or song. UI vote for a drama!

That would be awesome! :p Hahaha they could play as twins xD
Mizushima Hiro and Matsumoto Jun

Young Saeng(SS501)
Ye Sung(Super Junior)

Aya97 wrote: Mizushima Hiro and Matsumoto Jun

That has been before too ^^
Aya97 wrote: Young Saeng(SS501)
Ye Sung(Super Junior)

awww both have cute fluffy cheeks >.<
AH! They haven't been brought up yet!

Taemin from SHINee and Kai from EXO! <333 They're so pretty. *----*
LittleMissAnesthetic wrote:
AH! They haven't been brought up yet!

Taemin from SHINee and Kai from EXO! <333 They're so pretty. *----*

They both has some similarities
[QUOTE=PinkDiamond;113424]Woo Hyuk and Eunhyuk
Oh my God, they look exactly the same...are they not twins??
Otherwise i would put it down to a miracle =D
[QUOTE=Aya97;149394]Mizushima Hiro and Matsumoto Jun
I always thought they were the same person and i still do!