LisNoir wrote: I love parcha juice! :D

I like Avocado and I love honey, just not together...lol

----------------------------

I just had

Quesitos

Milk

Those look so yummy
Sleepninja wrote: Those look so yummy

They are yummy!! They have cream cheese inside and sometimes come with cream cheese and guava (which taste even yummier)....lol
Leftover beef pot roast and cheesy mashed potatoes with chives.
Sleepninja wrote:

Hahahaha!

LisNoir wrote:

LisNoir wrote: They are yummy!! They have cream cheese inside and sometimes come with cream cheese and guava (which taste even yummier)....lol

OMO! I want those!
LisNoir wrote: They are yummy!! They have cream cheese inside and sometimes come with cream cheeseand guava (which taste even yummier)....lol

I love cream cheese :D One of the greatest inventions ever. Pish who needs phones and cars? I'd be lost without my cream cheese :p Also I've never eaten guavas, but I love guava juice. I drink those little cans of it on occasion and the cans of mango juice :)
Sleepninja wrote: I love cream cheese :D One of the greatest inventions ever. Pish who needs phones and cars? I'd be lost without my cream cheese :p Also I've never eaten guavas, but I love guava juice. I drink those little cans of it on occasion and the cans of mango juice :)

St. Louis is a beer town! So naturally we are also a pretzel town. There is this place that bakes these homemade Bavarian style pretzels. So we slice up some green onions, add a little seasoning..mix all that up with the cream cheese and slather it on the *warm* fresh pretzel. yeah..I know you want it!!
Boiled Eggs

&

Chili Paste

&

Rice

& Watermelon

&

Iced Water
Jeaniessi wrote: St. Louis is a beer town! So naturally we are also a pretzel town. There is this place that bakes these homemade Bavarian style pretzels. So we slice up some green onions, add a little seasoning..mix all that up with the cream cheese and slather it on the *warm* fresh pretzel. yeah..I know you want it!!

*whimpers* I do! lol I'm so food obsessed XD I used to hardly care about food and be really picky/hardly eat. Now I stuff my face like there's no tomorrow. And heaven forbid I miss a meal........I turn evil when I'm hungry lol
Jeaniessi wrote: St. Louis is a beer town! So naturally we are also a pretzel town. There is this place that bakes these homemade Bavarian style pretzels. So we slice up some green onions, add a little seasoning..mix all that up with the cream cheese and slather it on the *warm* fresh pretzel. yeah..I know you want it!!

Jeannie Eonnie, i'm kinda curious about homemade Bavarian style Pretzels. So if you can, please upload the pic ^^ Sorry to bother you :)

@LisNoir: Eonnie, the guava inside the quesitos, is it sliced or squashed ? Seems so yummy ;)
LaVa wrote:
@LisNoir: Eonnie, the guava inside the quesitos, is it sliced or squashed ? Seems so yummy ;)

Sometimes people use either Guava shells

Or guava paste

Quesitos de guayaba

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2693/4534646490_31078cf77f.jpg

That sounds sooo good...lol
LaVa wrote: Jeannie Eonnie, i'm kinda curious about homemade Bavarian style Pretzels. So if you can, please upload the pic ^^ Sorry to bother you :)

Doesn't bother me. The bakery we get them at is called Companion Bakery. The pretzels are called Bavarian style. Whether Bavarian's would agree might be a whole different story.

We slice them the long way and spread the cream cheese in the middle while they are still hot. And they are excellent with Microbrew beer!
@LisNoir: hmmm i see, it's the preserved guava shell. I'm used to eat it fresh, never seen & eat like that one & never heard that guava can be pasted :D o exquisito! ^^ @Jeaniessi: Eonnie, is it hard to bite & chew a slice of pretzel without anything on top ? Mianhae, i'm curious ^^
LaVa wrote: @Jeaniessi: Eonnie, is it hard to bite & chew a slice of pretzel without anything on top ? Mianhae, i'm curious ^^

These are actually soft pretzels and we slice them the long way so the cream cheese mixture is like a sandwich filling. Not hard to bite into even a little bit! And they are delish!
Jeaniessi wrote: These are actually soft pretzels and we slice them the long way so the cream cheese mixture is like a sandwich filling. Not hard to bite into even a little bit! And they are delish!

Soft baked pretzels are the best :D
LaVa wrote: @LisNoir: hmmm i see, it's the preserved guava shell. I'm used to eat it fresh, never seen & eat like that one & never heard that guava can be pasted :D o exquisito! ^^

All supermarkets have it here, but the paste is quite easy to make at home,

Here's a recipe if you want to try it out.

http://low-cholesterol.food.com/recipe/guava-paste-guayabate-54036