Skye-N-Rain wrote: I had...

Ojiisan!
Jeaniessi wrote: I'm addicted to these. Got a bag right here beside me.

High 5 Chingu!!!..Mine are these..same but with sugar coating lol..almost the same lol...i can't live without these...they are always there with me...ALL THE TIME lol
KamZ wrote: High 5 Chingu!!!..Mine are these..same but with sugar coating lol..almost the same lol...i can't live without these...they are always there with me...ALL THE TIME lol

OMO! Gummy Cola + Sugar coated?! I want them!! I'm jealous of your sugar coating!
Jeaniessi wrote: I can do both! Definately salt and sugar! gimme gimme! My fave Pizza Place in The Lou ...called Pi. Which I think is so clever! I love sitting outside and eating my Pie at Pi!

Under this chunky pizza sauce is lots of cheese and yummy toppings! It's heaven.

*drools* I want some! lol And I just ate

That's right ladies and protected species, I have been snacking on Girl Scout Cookies. You jelly?

Jeaniessi wrote: OMO! Gummy Cola + Sugar coated?! I want them!! I'm jealous of your sugar coating!

it's really really sour and i love 'em lol..i'm surprised you don't get these there..i'm sure you do..just look around properly heh
You people make me hungry with all those yummy pics! I had 2 sandwiches today, that's it... I'm hungry now.....
Finally had my Saint Trifon's day feast!!!

For starters I had a French toast and a beans salad

then I had some Snow white salad

and after that potato balls and boiled eggs

all that with a glass of my grandfather's homemade wine

and for dessert some biscuits and popcorn with juice, I may never eat again
@IronMaiden: What a feast!!! It should be a size for hibernation stock ㅋㅋㅋ xD
@LaVa: Yes it is, and I was the one who ate the least! My parents also had steaks and meat balls. By the end of the dinner I was trying very hard not to give birth to a cow or a very small elephant xD
I just had a Whopper Jr.

It obviously didn't look like this....lol

Fried Guo Tiao

&

Iced Water

LisNoir wrote: I just had a Whopper Jr.

It obviously didn't look like this....lol

they NEVER look like the pictures...the pictures are misleading lol
I had scrambled eggs with carrots and onions and hot pickled peppers on the side, with a glass of water and a coupe of heart shaped candy pieces left from the box dad gave my mom :D