@Jeaniessi & @LisNoir: Eonnie deul gomao for the explanation & the link ;)

Please restrain me from eating 20 more of these! Their so good to eat while watching a drama. I love manga, strawberry, and cherry.
xsweetxXcandyx wrote:
Please restrain me from eating 20 more of these! Their so good to eat while watching a drama. I love manga, strawberry, and cherry.

Haha I know what you mean! They are so small and delicious that, before you know it, you've eaten 5 in ten minutes! I love the Root Beer and the mango ones. And of course the classics like strawberry and watermelon.
xsweetxXcandyx wrote: Please restrain me from eating 20 more of these! Their so good to eat while watching a drama. I love manga, strawberry, and cherry.

Sleepninja wrote: Haha I know what you mean! They are so small and delicious that, before you know it, you've eaten 5 in ten minutes! I love the Root Beer and the mango ones. And of course the classics like strawberry and watermelon.

Question: What's is it ? Jelly ? Gummy ?
LaVa wrote: Question: What's is it ? Jelly ? Gummy ?

They are hard candy suckers on a stick. They're small though so you can't eat just one!

Sleepninja wrote: *whimpers* I do! lol I'm so food obsessed XD I used to hardly care about food and be really picky/hardly eat. Now I stuff my face like there's no tomorrow. And heaven forbid I miss a meal........I turn evil when I'm hungry lol

*nodding like crazy* I know that feeling TT_TT
me too! I get really B*tchy when I'm hungry. and it's well known in our house. I'm not usually ever B*tchy but when I am D turns to me and says. "Are you hungry? We need to feed the beast!"
Jeaniessi wrote: me too! I get really *****y when I'm hungry. and it's well known in our house. I'm not usually ever *****y but when I am D turns to me and says. "Are you hungry? We need to feed the beast!"

Haha and I thought I was the only one like that...
Seriously I am somehow always hungry :p
I'm addicted to these. Got a bag right here beside me.
Hahahahahaha! When my husband sarcastically tells me : "Baby, you need to eat more. Look at your arms, they're soo thin." I instantly look for something to throw at him.
Jeaniessi wrote: I'm addicted to these. Got a bag right here beside me.

Mhm... :) I am not someone who can eat a lot of sweets :p
But I can eat 3 whole pizzas and more ...in a very short time:D
I can do both! Definately salt and sugar! gimme gimme! My fave Pizza Place in The Lou ...called Pi. Which I think is so clever! I love sitting outside and eating my Pie at Pi!

Under this chunky pizza sauce is lots of cheese and yummy toppings! It's heaven.
mmmmmmm............ yummy *-*