Well, I'm quite an emotional person so even the littlest touching things can make me tear up. Anyhow, from the top of my head, here are those which made me cry a lot:

Japanese

• 1 Litre of Tears
  • Code Blue S1 & 2
  • Kounodori 1 & 2
  • Like Father, Like Son
  • Hachiko

Korean

• The Crucible (I'M STILL RAGING WHENEVER I THINK OF THIS MOVIE)
  • Miracle in Cell No. 7
  • Always
  • A Millionaire's First Love?
  • A Moment to Remember?

Taiwanese

• Autumn's Concerto
  • Lavender
  • Fated to Love You

The throne(movie) and Ouroboros (dramas).

Train to busan.. cried literally like a baby...(my mom was like what the hell happened to her..).       Fated to love you this is another drama which made me crytill my head began to hurt....                     And loving never forgetting was somewhat emotional too...

A Werewolf Boy (Korean movie) I cried so much with that movie. The ending was pretty depressing. 

1 Litre of Tears (J-drama)

Eien no Zero (J-movie)

What's Up (K-drama)

My Palpitating Life (K-movie)

I cried so many times that I couldn't remember every drama or movie but here is my list:

DRAMA: 

- Fated to Love You

- It's Okay That's Love

- Thank You

- Warrior Baek Dong Soo

MOVIE:

- Sunny

1 Liter of Tears

Autumn Tale

Queen for 7 days recently. Most people cried at the last ep but I cried for like the latter half of the show or so. I mean I cried a lot.

I remember  also crying for Remember - War of the Son, Uncontrollably Fond, Defendant, King in Love, Hachiko (movie, terrible, terrible tearjerker)

I think I also probably cried during That Winter, The Wind Blows and Secret. Also during Sassy Go Go, Revolutionary Love and Legend of the Blue Sea, but it wasn't because it was sad lol

I remember crying a lot when I watched My Annoying Brother.

Watching Scarlet Heart: Ryeo, Gu Family Book, It's Okay That's Love also made me a crying mess :'(

1 litre of tears, aozora yell

Fated to Love You  - gets me everytime I watch it.  

I'm Sorry I Love You  - i could never watch this twice

Hardly any drama makes me cry, no matter how sad they are, but from time to time some special gems show up and reassure me that I'm not as emotionless as I believe I am. So far these are the gems:

- Secret 

- Shining Inheritance

- Bride of the Century

- Ashita, Mama ga Inai

They were all so amazing!

I cried watching Goblin, the end was trully a mix of emotions.

Nirvana in Fire
Hong Gao Liang (Red Sorghum) 2014
I hardly cry, but these two were phenomenal. They made a heartless person like me cried hard.