I actually think France has a chance. I sure hope Brazil won't win. There are more teams that deserve it than them. So proud of South Korea btw!

I need Asia rep. Commmmme on Japan and South Korea.

Axia:

Mexico - Sweden and Korea - Germany, what a day! I'm so happy that Sweden won 3-0 and then I got to see South Korea dominate Germany! 

I don't think 'dominate' is the correct word for the game between South Korea and Germany after all Germany had nearly 70% possession of the ball throughout the match and did create numerous chances.  Germany went for experience over youth, which sometimes can be a mistake.  There are a number of German players currently playing in the English Premier League who in my opinion should have made an appearance in the World Cup.  Maybe there was something else stopping Germany doing well.  South Korea do deserve credit though, as they managed to turn the game around and should feel proud of their accomplishments.  Remember, no team is unbeatable.

Heavenly6:

I don't think 'dominate' is the correct word for the game between South Korea and Germany after all Germany had nearly 70% possession of the ball throughout the match and did create numerous chances.  Germany went for experience over youth, which sometimes can be a mistake.  There are a number of German players currently playing in the English Premier League who in my opinion should have made an appearance in the World Cup.  Maybe there was something else stopping Germany doing well.  South Korea do deserve credit though, as they managed to turn the game around and should feel proud of their accomplishments.  Remember, no team is unbeatable.

Yup, Germany attacked and attacked, but South Korea really held their own magnificently.

This World Cup has been amazing. The only boring match I can think of was Denmark vs France two days ago, since both team had qualified to the next round and opted to play safe. I just hope that the round of sixteen will be as fun to watch as the group stage.

It's what ppl called in football for push through forward and take risk,  and german showed last night -technically They better team and could dominated the game at ease really out them at advantage-  since they need the goal(s)  to qualify especially on the 2nd and chance for getting caught by korea -which in the end they did nabbed the late winner-

It really without discrediting s korean effort since they solidly successed keep germany at back but more importantly it also germany that cant show their sharp game in final third. In the last minutes they face already worried and their play become more hurried,  lacked composure

Japan today! Think they will go through?

Bearhugs6:

Japan today! Think they will go through?

I am sure Japan can win this, Japan do their best to help their native country really happy.

Well, Japan didn't managed to win this. :( It was such a bummer to see them lose, now Prime Minister Shinzo Abe will call them as "losers" for not training so hard.

Hotsushi-kun:

Well, Japan didn't managed to win this. :( It was such a bummer to see them lose, now Prime Minister Shinzo Abe will call them as "losers" for not training so hard.

They still qualify since senegal also lose. 

The group was interesting neck to neck since three teams fair chances. Bitter end for senegal 

Japan were not as good today as their other matches but I'm glad they still qualified.

Bearhugs6:

Japan were not as good today as their other matches but I'm glad they still qualified.

So, they are still qualifiying?

Congrats to Japan for having fewer yellow cards than Senegal!!!

Congrats to Japan !!
Thank you columbia,~

Hotsushi-kun:

So, they are still qualifiying?

yup they are qualified ^^