zeineb:

yup they are qualified ^^

Yaaaaaaay, GJ Japan, i hope Japan and South Korea, home to the well known talented footballers of Asian who played internationally, can advance into their knock out stage. :)

Well.. England are playing tonight.  Strangely enough I don't want England to win, as they would play Japan in the knockout stage.  I would like to see how far England and Japan can go in this World Cup without playing/meeting each other.  I like both teams.  Anyway, Belgium are ranked 4th and England 12th.  I don't think Lukaku is playing tonight after a slight injury he picked up in the previous Belgium game against Tunisia.  Will see what unfolds...

Bench vs bench. Nothing to see here

Hotsushi-kun:

Yaaaaaaay, GJ Japan, i hope Japan and South Korea, home to the well known talented footballers of Asian who played internationally, can advance into their knock out stage. :)

South Korea has already been eliminated.

Skye-N-Rain:

South Korea has already been eliminated.

Oh, i never saw about that. I feel sorry for South Korea. :(

Germany, I am so surprised at you!  

Even though they didn't win, I think England improved in defending

i wore a german jersey today and someone came up to me and apolgoized for my loss i was confused for a minute because a lot of americans don't watch FIFA football it made me laugh

Jordan:

i wore a german jersey today and someone came up to me and apolgoized for my loss i was confused for a minute because a lot of americans don't watch FIFA football it made me laugh

Its because USA do not like football, they only care about American Football, Baseball and others.

@Hotsushi-kun I agree if the U.S. not have 4 major sports (Basketball, Football, Baseball, Hockey) then I think soccer would be bigger :/ but i think international football is way more interesting and the players work harder (I mean they basically don't stop playing until you retire)

Jordan:

@Hotsushi-kun I agree if the U.S. not have 4 major sports (Basketball, Football, Baseball, Hockey) then I think soccer would be bigger :/ but i think international football is way more interesting and the players work harder (I mean they basically don't stop playing until you retire)

A lot of countries love football and USA is not exepction after all.

I just discovered this forum! OMG Other people who like dramas AND watch football :"D

HELLO FRIENDS!

Ah~ but today is rest day so no match to watch today. I feel empty xD

Montages from World Cup 2018:

BlueMcFlurry:

I just discovered this forum! OMG Other people who like dramas AND watch football :"D

HELLO FRIENDS!

Ah~ but today is rest day so no match to watch today. I feel empty xD

My sentiments exactly. We've been truly pampered for the last couple of weeks :D