After seeing all the teams play in the group stage, who do people think will win the World Cup? has your decision changed from your original choice?

Heavenly6:

After seeing all the teams play in the group stage, who do people think will win the World Cup? has your decision changed from your original choice?

I choose Brazil to win.

I want England but I choose France I am not fond of Brazil not fond at all....

And my decision has changed first I thought Germany then Mexico 

Heavenly6:

Belgium, Croatia or France

still stick with argentina for whatever it is eventhough it more likely they wont make it and end up my lucky streak with previous winner - well it end with france in last euro actually- 

For my pecking order there still more South american teams in the bracket tho' they were in the same side wtf - except colombia 

Hello ! I'm late to the party but I was finally able to watch a match. And what a roller coaster! I'm french and I'm not sure my country can go too far but I'm quite happy with this suspensful match. Of course I'm happy with the result!

As for which country could win,  I have no idea. I'm not really watching football anymore, except for international championships, and I don't even know the players of my country... -_-'  I'm looking forward to the next games now. 

Edit: I forgot to say it was Argentina-France. 

Cracking game between Argentina and France, really good.

Honesty, Argentina just losing to France wasn't really nice to me. Because, i'll miss Messi so much!!! DX

Hotsushi-kun:

Honesty, Argentina just losing to France wasn't really nice to me. Because, i'll miss Messi so much!!! DX

I'm surprised Argentina didn't have Messi in a more attacking role.  I agree, it is a shame Messi won't be in the rest of the World Cup.

Ronaldo is gone too.

Bearhugs6:

Ronaldo is gone too.

Messi and Ronaldo will never be able to rival each other again. :(

Absolutely shocking that Messi and Ronaldo are both out. 

Skye-N-Rain:

Absolutely shocking that Messi and Ronaldo are both out. 

Two of the best players in the history get knocked out in the round of 16. Its really doubtful they'll come back for another go in four years, especially in Messi's case considering Argentina's performance with him. CR7 will be 37 in 2022. Not impossible but very improbable.

I think Uruguay led by Suarez and the ever so dangerous Cavani will give the French quite a battle and let me just say the top draw of the world cup is filled with stiff competition. If France somehow gets past Uruguay, then it's on to presumally either Brazil or Belgium and it's only the semi-final by that point.

If your looking for the easiest path to the finals... You have to be looking at Spain.