I wonder who will win todays match? Im rooting for my home-country Sweden, but I think that England will crush them :/

Everybody talks about Mbappé for France but we have other great players ! Griezmann was our AS before Mbappé took the sacred number 10 and joined the team. They used to play a wonderful footbal as a trio with Pogba and Giroud. This world cup, we saw fiewer goals by this trio but its because Pogba is middle field because Mbappé arrived in the attack bit so they rearanged the way they used to play being Griezmann scoring every match. Pogba always keep the ball between the team players and Giroud is realy a team captain, telling everyone what they need to do and -trying- to keep them in a good mood. They're a great attack combo.

For the center and the defense we also have amazing players : N'golo Kanté, Blaise Matuidi, Samuel Umtiti, Hernadez, Varanne, and let's not forget Benjamin Pavard who scored an amazing goal against Argentina out of nowhere lol. They provide more than great support, they keep the ball and drive it against the field to the attack group and they're very reliable.

It's been a while we didn't have such a strong team in our country, because you can feel they trust eachother and they really wanna win, which wasn't the case 4 years ago.

But I'm really scared of Belgium because I feel like they have a very equilibrated and talented team that kinda look like ours in terms of stengh ! I'm especially scared of Lukaku's talent and Vertonghen versatility also  Courtois in an amazing goal keeper... Anyways we'll see on tuesday I don't wanna be too optimistic !

Hey Selty, seeing is that your half-Japanese and half-French, i am hoping you are suppot France to win the cup. I am still saddended to see Brazil to lose, though.

I was rooting for Japan too of course but the game against Belgium was kind of a tragedy because everybody thought it was going to be a huge surprise and we would win but the belgian counterattack killed all the hopes we built into the match. I swear some friends were crying... Yeah Brazil was a favorite as well because they have Neymar,  I was kinda sad for them knowing how important is football in their culture.

kura2ninja:

Took the words right out of my mouth. Always had a soft spot for Roberto Martinez since he coached Wigan. Would be great if Belgium managed to win the World Cup. France has been awesome though. It's not going to be an easy match for either of the team.

England vs Sweden--> If England wanted to win, they should do it in normal time. Sweden is very solid defensively, not an easy opponent to beat.

Croatia vs Russia--> I fully expect Croatia to win, but I got most of my prediction wrong this World Cup, so who knows.

that old days when they fought from relegation xD

i will root for belgium for now :D what left to me is pick which team with more likable talent pool. the other side will be croatia

yeah me too, lot of prediction has been scattered in this world cup. would love for new winner this occassion

Yay England won! Maybe football is coming home after all :p

Well England advances to the semi finals who knows Croatia might too

Croatia kick the ass out of the Russia for good!

I don't know maybe it is coming home? Heh.

I still whoever wins Belgium - France takes it all the way. I like Croatia and England has continued to making me look stupid betting against them. 

But still Vive La France!

congrats for france they were rock solid. belgium really been absymal tonight

Belgium weren't absymal, they couldn't penetrate the French defence, Brazil left open more gaps when they played Belgium.  After watching this match I can see why France would win the World Cup... What am I talking about, hell no... England will win the World Cup :)

Yeah, actually I think Belgium was pretty good. It could really go either way, but France was more clever in their game, I guess? It's not surprising that they won :)

They take initiative to control the game which they can to certain extent(first 20s minutes i think)  but overall  it has been poor play from them from mid to final third - mainly dembele, felaini and lukaku- i will put bad rating

It's tricky talk like this since it sounded discrediting france - which no, they did great balancing their game- but honestly belgium were really not on level they showed so far last night 

the potency for france catch them on a break is inevitable on how these team play - still they did good for most of part defensively- it just for offensive side they were too easy lose the ball 

I love to see France win this, to be honest. They are known to be the most well known developed skilled footballer i've ever known.

You can watch it on Youtube about it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P55XYp2KD2Y