Well done Croatia you deserved to go through, England looked tired in the second half and throughout extra time.  Croatia are a resilient team , though after seeing this match I believe France will lift the trophy.  Looks like I will get my wish for England to play Belgium for a third place.  Hopefully both teams will put out their 1st team selection :)

What a game! Both England and Croatia played well. Let's see if Croatia can overcome the stacked French team. Should definitely be an interesting game to watch.

England vs Belgium will be great too.

Welcome home england, know your place 

Now 2 teams stand. Croatia and France. Who are you guys with??

It said that Exo's song Power will be played at the world cup, I'm so excited! But is it going to be played during commercials or at the end of the match? People got me confused.

fingers hella crossed

If I were a betting woman, I'd put my money on France. But wouldn't be great if Croatia win, so we can get a new world champion?

I am not really happy about Croatia defeating England in the semi-final, i hate that country so much just because my country has a long hate relationship for historical and disputs of these kind issues we are currently having.

I am sure France sure will kicked them out and win the World Cup, because i am scared that Croatia will win this and become very popular country and get more attetntions from the foreign media outlets than Serbians.

(sorry for my poor English)

Allez allez France!

And yaay for EXO power!

Hotsushi-kun:

I am not really happy about Croatia defeating England in the semi-final, i hate that country so much just because my country has a long hate relationship for historical and disputs of these kind issues we are currently having.

I am sure France sure will kicked them out and win the World Cup, because i am scared that Croatia will win this and become very popular country and get more attetntions from the foreign media outlets than Serbians.

(sorry for my poor English)

Hello Hotsushi, I understand that you are upset about the loss and may not have the best of relations with Croatia as a country. Which is all fine, but I would really recommend that you not say things like "hate that country so much" in this thread because it is offensive and disrespectful despite the reasons you have given for it. Please let's keep this about the game only and express likes, dislikes, loves and hates for the games and the teams only.

Autumn:

Now 2 teams stand. Croatia and France. Who are you guys with??

It said that Exo's song Power will be played at the world cup, I'm so excited! But is it going to be played during commercials or at the end of the match? People got me confused.

I am confused by why they chose EXO - Power when both this song and BTS' Fake Love got 48% votes on Twitter? Is it because twitter randomly chooses on because they're so equal?

https://twitter.com/FIFAWorldCup/status/1014523639218262016

BlueMcFlurry:

I am confused by why they chose EXO - Power when both this song and BTS' Fake Love got 48% votes on Twitter? Is it because twitter randomly chooses on because they're so equal?

https://twitter.com/FIFAWorldCup/status/1014523639218262016

I'm guessing the percentage we saw on Twitter was rounded off from their  real count? Considering that more than three million people voted, it's  very unlikely that  the number of votes for BTS and EXO were equal.