BlueMcFlurry:

I am confused by why they chose EXO - Power when both this song and BTS' Fake Love got 48% votes on Twitter? Is it because twitter randomly chooses on because they're so equal?

https://twitter.com/FIFAWorldCup/status/1014523639218262016

Yes that's why they had to count them, Exo got 3.19M Tweets and BTS 2.05M Tweets. But they both will be played.

Autumn:

Yes that's why they had to count them, Exo got 3.19M Tweets and BTS 2.05M Tweets. But they both will be played.

Oh well that's awesome! I happy to hear any kpop at the World Cup tbh x)

Last weekend of the World Cup. Kinda sad but great tournament.

I predict Belgium 3-1 England and France 2-0 Croatia.

Overwind:

Last weekend of the World Cup. Kinda sad but great tournament.

I predict Belgium 3-1 England and France 2-0 Croatia.

It's been a fun one with lots of surprises. Really enjoyed it. 

I think Belgium vs England will be more evenly split. While I want the underdogs [Croatia] to win, I think France is the better. more stacked team.

I want France to win for sure, i don't want Croatia to win this and outcool my country.

Skye-N-Rain:

It's been a fun one with lots of surprises. Really enjoyed it. 

I think Belgium vs England will be more evenly split. While I want the underdogs [Croatia] to win, I think France is the better. more stacked team.

If Belgium doesn't beat England, i'd consider that a big step-back from beating Brazil. 

I think the best match happened on the first day with Spain and Portugal, very entertaining. The biggest surprise is probably Korea beating Germany and sending them home very early.

congrats for belgium, they should kill the game earlier if not for poor play at final third -and also few brilliant moment from pickford-. england just had decent game with pretty much decent chances -except that one from trippier-

Croatia vs france i am so disappointed I had so much hope in Belgium and England

Congrats to Belgium on their third place, I'm happy they won despite the bitter taste of their rank considering the great expectations some commentators had before the World Cup started.

I cannot believe France is on final on tomorrow. third time in less than 20 years, really, I'm impressed by my own country, all the more that I would not have expected them to go that far when I watched the first match. 

That being said, I'll wholeheartly support them on tomorrow. I see that many are expecting them to win, but honestly, I'm quite scared of Croatia. I'm still remebering the semi-final 20 years ago, that was a tough match. I know they are not the same team and the same players, still, I'm always anxious when Croatia is on the road. 

If I'm hoping for a victory for my country, I think the match will be a hard one. If Croatia happens to win, despite the bitterness of this situation, I think it could be a good thing to have some changes in the winners.

Belgium deserved to win against England.  They were the better team.  The counterattack with the two back heels and then the volley deserved to be a goal :)  Great save by Pitchford.

I wouldn't underestimate Croatia.  It is there first final and they will be eager for a win.  Never bet against Luka Modric, a terrific player.  Croatia's last three matches have gone to 120 mins, they will be ready for France.  Should be a good game tomorrow.

I'm hoping for a Croatia win tomorrow. They've played so well throughout the whole world cup so it would be disappointing to see them lose. France are a better team but I want Croatia to win. Luka Modric has been terrific but I can't stop cheering for Mario Mandzukic. I saw the Euro cup final between France and Portugal in 2016 and France really deserved that cup but Portugal won. Portugal played well too but France was just so much better.

I haven't seen a single French game this world cup; just saw the highlights (cause of stupid work). But I heard that they've played really good this world cup and also from the highlights. But I am really hoping for Croatia to win. 

I saw the Croatia vs England game and I think the english were just being cocky after their first goal. Yes they played the first half well but their second half and extra time was bad. They seemed so exhausted and then they had less players on the field because of injury and someone got kicked in the balls by the soccer ball. The english had it too easy to make it to the semifinals. And then they lost. Really after watching that game I was wondering how they got to the semifinals. Spain and Portugal and even Iran were better. Ok thats enough ranting. Im just too excited for the game tomorrow.

Croatia fighting!!!

BTW I love Vida's ponytail and the Croatians have such cool last names.

either is fine but i have hope for new winner,  i'll root for croatia tonight

sun_wukong:
I'm hoping for a Croatia win tomorrow.

I still choose France to win, because i am scared about that Croatia would become the one of the coolest nation in the world due to Croatia being strong at football and that Croats would get more attention that we, Serbs, are.

Watching it live and Croatia’s goal was amazing. Rooting for this country.

4-1 for France now. hmmm..