Is not World Cup... Is Euro...

I think the winner of the Belgium vs France match will be the winner of this World Cup.  I don't think Sweden, Croatia or Russia will be able to beat either of the above teams.  As for England, we have reached where we needed to be, the quarter finals; to build our team spirit and to re-connect with our fans.  Our purpose wasn't to win the World Cup, though it would be great to have a Belgium vs England final, just so we could see both teams put out their 1st team selection :)

Heavenly6:

I think the winner of the Belgium vs France match will be the winner of this World Cup.  I don't think Sweden, Croatia or Russia will be able to beat either of the above teams.  As for England, we have reached where we needed to be, the quarter finals; to build our team spirit and to re-connect with our fans.  Our purpose wasn't to win the World Cup, though it would be great to have a Belgium vs England final, just so we could see both teams put out their 1st team selection :)

I am sure France can win this, we have the best youngest player Mbappe in our cup!

Best goal of the tournament so far?  

I would possibly say Benjamin Pavard goal against Argentina, though  I also liked Kevin De Bruyne goal against Brazil.

If the final is going to be between England and Belgium , England will win . If it's between France and England , France will win

Heavenly6:

Best goal of the tournament so far?  

I would possibly say Benjamin Pavard goal against Argentina, though  I also liked Kevin De Bruyne goal against Brazil.

I really liked Jesse Lingard's goal in England's match against Panama.

Critics king soo:

If the final is going to be between England and Belgium , England will win . If it's between France and England , France will win

:)  Belgium are a very good team, with Hazard, Lukaku, De Bruyne, Kompany, Fellani, Vertonghen to name but a few... Many of the team play in the Barclays Premier League.  England know how dangerous they are in football.  Belgium may well be the 'Golden Boys' of football at the moment.   When they counterattack they really are great to watch.  They showed it against Japan and Brazil.  The front three are great, a combination of one on one ability, Hazard, shooting ability, De Bruyne and strength, Lukaku.  France have young players, possibly the best upcoming player on the pitch, Mbappe and are great passers of the ball. I like the way France play football.  For me, England and Belgium would remind me of a Premier league match because of all the players taking part, something I would love to see.  England may well lose, but it would be great to watch because it is about people and friends coming together to do something they love.  If France win against Belgium, I believe France will lift the Cup against any of the remaining teams left in the World Cup.

I support France, i am sure they'll win this, they have Mbappe, the stongest and the youngest footballer in history.

Heavenly6 if England faces Belgium I feel England is gonna win it's kind of a gut feeling

Critics king soo:

Heavenly6 if England faces Belgium I feel England is gonna win it's kind of a gut feeling

England sucks, i don't want them to win though.

Hotsushi-kun:

I support France, i am sure they'll win this, they have Mbappe, the stongest and the youngest footballer in history.

They also have griezmann

Hotsushi-kun:

England sucks, i don't want them to win though.

Even I don't like England but they have an easy ride to the finals . But if France win against Belgium , France will win the cup

Critics king soo:

haha :)  Well...  England have to get there first. :)  Sweden are a good side.  Our encounters are about the same through wins and draws.  Don't underestimate Sweden...  Of course, I am hoping for an England win, but Sweden...  Hmmmm difficult to say who will win.... should be interesting to see what happens...

Bearhugs6:

I really liked Jesse Lingard's goal in England's match against Panama.

yes, a good goal.  I think Lingard will play against Sweden today.

Heavenly6:

yes, a good goal.  I think Lingard will play against Sweden today.

Lingard is sure an cool person!