Colombia fought hard =/ I'm glad that they were at least able to go into penalties.  A loss in normal time wouldn't have been fair in my opinion. 

Just underestimate England for taking their advantages.

I'm not sure if I'm buying the whole it's coming home thing just yet.

I still have France to win. Against who? I'm leaning toward Croatia, maybe even England?

That's not to say Uruguay won't have a chance because they do. Brazil and Belgium might be the people's final.

This world cup has been full of upsets. I mean Russia getting this far? Stunning.

So far the tourney akready filter out unimpressive big team (spain, portugal, german, argentina) i think france still on that term for some point

From the left side if bracket i pick uruguay - every team in this side has fair chance to defeat each other must said- while the other side quiet meh. But i think it between croatia and sweden. I just have no time for england shitfest

I've heard on the on the Twitter is that BTS will peform the event of the 2018 World Cup in the semi-final, singing the Fake Love. Oh boy, this is gonna be an amazing performance.

https://twitter.com/FIFAWorldCup/status/1014523639218262016

Hotsushi-kun:

I've heard on the on the Twitter is that BTS will peform the event of the 2018 World Cup in the semi-final, singing the Fake Love. Oh boy, this is gonna be an amazing performance.

https://twitter.com/FIFAWorldCup/status/1014523639218262016

Nah, they're just going to play one of the songs in the stadium, not having the artist to perfom live.

kura2ninja:

Nah, they're just going to play one of the songs in the stadium, not having the artist to perfom live.

Oh, i see. Thanks, i'd never expected about that.

Man, France did an terrific job at defeating Urugay, it was so cool! My prediction would came true, Brazil vs France!!!

Should be an interesting match between Brazil and Belgium.  I believe France may win the world cup, but I see Belgium going through over Brazil, but we will see.  For Belgium to come back from 2 nil down against Japan showed character.  I wouldn't underestimate Belgium.

It was such a shame to see Brazil losing, i feel like my prediction didn't came out that well so often.   :(

The kings of football are being toppled!

european team rule. brazil was impressive at 2nd half , pretty sad they didnt make it into extra time. 

havent seen this side of martinez since wigan. game against japan really heated this team

With all the best countries out of the World Cup I really don't have much to look forward to. Not to have on countries that made it to the finals though

Glad Belgium won. I still think France has the potential to win this thing.

surfaktan:

havent seen this side of martinez since wigan. game against japan really heated this team

Took the words right out of my mouth. Always had a soft spot for Roberto Martinez since he coached Wigan. Would be great if Belgium managed to win the World Cup. France has been awesome though. It's not going to be an easy match for either of the team.

England vs Sweden--> If England wanted to win, they should do it in normal time. Sweden is very solid defensively, not an easy opponent to beat.

Croatia vs Russia--> I fully expect Croatia to win, but I got most of my prediction wrong this World Cup, so who knows.