I have watched Healer & City Hunter and liked them a lot. I want to want to watch more dramas like them. Please tell me the names of  more thriller dramas.

• W Two Worlds
  • The K2
  • While You Were Sleeping
  • Mad Dog
  • Descendants of the Sun
  • The Princess' Man
  • Are You Human Too?
  • I Hear Your Voice
  • Pinocchio 
  • School 2017 (a much lighter, high-school version of the vigilante-type story)

Try watching Your Honor, it's a newer one and its on Viki. Its really good, I never got bored with it. An added plus, Yoon Shi Yoon is the male lead, sooo that's great.

• Bridal Mask
  • Nine: Nine Times Travel
  • Cruel City 
  • The Crown Princess
  • The Devil (Kdrama) / Maou (Jdrama)
  • Love Me If You Dare
  • No to little romance thriller dramas: Signal, Girl K, Secret Forest, Voice, The Disguiser, Ouroboros, The Tunnel, White Christmas
 AH :
  • W Two Worlds
  • The K2
  • While You Were Sleeping
  • Mad Dog
  • Descendants of the Sun
  • The Princess' Man
  • Are You Human Too?
  • I Hear Your Voice
  • Pinocchio 
  • School 2017 (a much lighter, high-school version of the vigilante-type story)

Thanks. The K2 and The Princess's Man are really nice. I have already watched Descendants of  the Sun.

Camaryn:

Try watching Your Honor, it's a newer one and its on Viki. Its really good, I never got bored with it. An added plus, Yoon Shi Yoon is the male lead, sooo that's great.

What about the End of this Drama. Is it positive happy end?

A man called God

Time between dog and Wolf 

Ronish Baxter:

What about the End of this Drama. Is it positive happy end?

Yeah, there's a good ending. It's one where you don't feel aggravated by anything.

Lawless Lawyer

Tunnel

Suspicious Partner

Camaryn:

Yeah, there's a good ending. It's one where you don't feel aggravated by anything.

nice thanks for your reply